Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 40444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39289
    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    No FS terrible massage just he.

    Nothing great about Eden and linden.

    City down further towards Walmart has FS and prettier girls.
    Eden has Summer and May that give pretty decent massages. All legit.

  2. #39288

    Thanks for the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    No FS terrible massage just he.

    Nothing great about Eden and linden.

    City down further towards Walmart has FS and prettier girls.
    Thank you for the tip. Think I'll pass on those places. I tried City Garden couple times. Once was great other time was meh. The search goes on.

  3. #39287

    Linden

    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the information. Never heard these places until now. I'm and AMP guy so no exposure to other format.
    No FS terrible massage just he.

    Nothing great about Eden and linden.

    City down further towards Walmart has FS and prettier girls.

  4. #39286
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman808  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the same one.
    Oh, interesting, thank you.

    The one time I went to Osaka, it was Viet and Thai girls.

  5. #39285

    Connie

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Is she the same Connie who was at Happiness before?
    Yes, the same one.

  6. #39284
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh420  [View Original Post]
    Really can't say enough about the quality I experienced recently at Osaka with Connie. Great big DDDs, nice and snappy, and it was all on the menu except DFK (she's a smoker, so it's probably for the best). All for the $$ . 1 rate. Highly recommend.
    Is she the same Connie who was at Happiness before?

  7. #39283

    Connie at Osaka

    Really can't say enough about the quality I experienced recently at Osaka with Connie. Great big DDDs, nice and snappy, and it was all on the menu except DFK (she's a smoker, so it's probably for the best). All for the $$ . 1 rate. Highly recommend.

  8. #39282

    Mahalos

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about the incident but Lindon is in the single story building just mauka of Century Center, near the bus stop.

    Eden is across the parking lot from them, in the former R & C Tours building. That lot was shared by both businesses but the last time I went, I saw that the first several stalls are marked for Lindon and some of the ones after that are for Eden. Then, there is some sort of business going on in the back of the lot but personally I stay away.

    Again I do not know what happened this time but Lindon has had incidences with bad customers.
    Thank you for the information. Never heard these places until now. I'm and AMP guy so no exposure to other format.

  9. #39281
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Seen Miaa a few times in the past at CC and at the apt by Don Quijote but each time she was working by herself. Haven't seen her in a while so I Texted the number and asked who's available today. I was told Jenny and Sarah. Tried searching but couldn't find any info on these girls. Anyone seen either of them recently?
    I vaguely recall a few years back during the pandemic year, when Miaa was getting a lot of attention due to limited options that there was a review of either Jenny or Sarah. Got really confusing back then because many thought there were 2 other girls working from her shop.

  10. #39280
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I'm a dummy. Where are you talking about?
    I don't know anything about the incident but Lindon is in the single story building just mauka of Century Center, near the bus stop.

    Eden is across the parking lot from them, in the former R & C Tours building. That lot was shared by both businesses but the last time I went, I saw that the first several stalls are marked for Lindon and some of the ones after that are for Eden. Then, there is some sort of business going on in the back of the lot but personally I stay away.

    Again I do not know what happened this time but Lindon has had incidences with bad customers.

  11. #39279
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Braddah Big Gulp ain't lying. Any braddah with a recent experience with her, please DM me. Mahalo in advance.

    H.
    I'm in agreement with you guys about Miaa.

  12. #39278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    DSL DSS Miaa slurp

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Miaa has some of the best dick sucking skills.
    Braddah Big Gulp ain't lying. Any braddah with a recent experience with her, please DM me. Mahalo in advance.

    H.

  13. #39277

    Lindon

    Quote Originally Posted by NevaEnuf  [View Original Post]
    When I went by, there was a tow truck ready to pull out a car or truck. Maybe just an illegal parking incident. Went by in the afternoon, business as usual. From what I saw.
    Something must have happened in there parking lot. There was like 10 or 12 cruisers and CSI SUV and parking lot was taped off.

  14. #39276

    Lindon

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened at Lindon or Eden yesterday? Bust or something worse? CSI was even there between 10 am and 2 pm.
    When I went by, there was a tow truck ready to pull out a car or truck. Maybe just an illegal parking incident. Went by in the afternoon, business as usual. From what I saw.

  15. #39275

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened at Lindon or Eden yesterday? Bust or something worse? CSI was even there between 10 am and 2 pm.
    Sorry I'm a dummy. Where are you talking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape