The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 735 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7644

    Anyone here check her out?

    Way over my budget but I'm curious to see if anyone here saw her? How was the experience, her pics looks out of this world. https://tryst.link/escort/jessicasavoy.

  2. #7643

    Latin providers

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBeard  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Seattle this weekend from Las Vegas. There appears to be a large number of latin providers posting on TnA Board that all have the same price point of 300 hh /400 hr. The reviews indicate light GFE with BBBJ. Some of these ladies are very hot! Is this an agency, and if so, do they have a website? The Vegas latina scene is basically a series of every moving latina houses with more of a churn and burn mentality and non-GFE service at price points of 60 qv /120 hh /240 hr but you are almost always getting rushed and probably get more value out of the quick visit.

    Any information for a lonely traveler is greatly appreciated. PMs are fine is you prefer or want to exchange Seattle for Vegas info.

    Thanks and happy hunting.
    Met one of these providers in Bellevue and saw the other girl leave the room when I was at the door. Pics are accurate and the girls are very attractive. Even I saw the reviews on the other board, but wanted to test the waters and glad I did. It was a fun visit all in all.

  3. #7642

    Becki TooSweet mini review

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Sucks cock like a champ. Body post kids is flabby and tits like deflated pancakes. Will cum hard over and over and Def into some kink with the pig mask. Overall, legit, pricey, bit likely will let you take some things pretty far. Pics in ad are very flattering.
    That was a good summary.

    Pros: I've still got some sore muscles two days later, she came and squirted, wore a butt plug which helped her for anal as second round, has an intriguing collection of toys and even more intriguing dirty mind. Everything covered means very low STD risk.

    Cons: everything covered means CBJ which I don't prefer, body is not on par with expensive rate, incall is a total mess.

    Repeat: at a much lower price probably, for her kinky side, but I doubt it will happen.

    Notes: if you can set up a gangbang of some kind, she'd probably participate with gusto.

  4. #7641

    Bodyguards

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    I think you hit the head on the nail. These girls are not from here. There was quite a bit of drama over on the other board about a Columbian girl in Bellevue. In a nut shell the guy said she was a total rip off and the girl then made an alert on him after he posted the negative review. These girls have a pimp and they are travelling around the country.
    Those pimps are like their bodyguards / lap-hounds trying to secure business for these chicks and weed out critical feedbacks which doesn't help us at all.

  5. #7640
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She is only average at what she does. Don't fuck up her hair and nails.

    Now she wants $700 an hour. Fuck that.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128293%3B

    Avoid.
    She prob thinks her double lat buns behind is worth at least 400 LOL, thanks man. DROPPED.

  6. #7639

    GPS Alert SelenaSecrets avoid

    She is only average at what she does. Don't fuck up her hair and nails.

    Now she wants $700 an hour. Fuck that.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128293%3B

    Avoid.

  7. #7638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    There is an agency that deals with Brazilian and Colombian girls but I don't have much experience with them. I would recommend Katarine Galanis in Kirkland.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....EAD-MY-REVIEWS!26%23128149%3 B-%26%23128156%3 B.
    Would love to hear more about the colombian / brazilian agency. Been considering a 'work' trip to Seattle area. Thanks in advance!

  8. #7637

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdovico  [View Original Post]
    Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...-/038545007770

    She's not new on the scene, I think, she has ads mostly on STG, and plenty of attempts at monetizing online.

    https://linktr.ee/toosweet420

    She may be cuckoo bananas or very fun in bed, or both.
    Sucks cock like a champ. Body post kids is flabby and tits like deflated pancakes. Will cum hard over and over and Def into some kink with the pig mask. Overall, legit, pricey, bit likely will let you take some things pretty far. Pics in ad are very flattering.

  9. #7636

    Becki TooSweet 420

    Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...-/038545007770

    She's not new on the scene, I think, she has ads mostly on STG, and plenty of attempts at monetizing online.

    https://linktr.ee/toosweet420

    She may be cuckoo bananas or very fun in bed, or both.

  10. #7635

    Daisy. Stone

    Has anyone seen Daisy. Stone (name on other board) as of late? If so, thoughts?

  11. #7634

    Latinas in Bellvue

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBeard  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Seattle this weekend from Las Vegas. There appears to be a large number of latin providers posting on TnA Board that all have the same price point of 300 hh /400 hr. The reviews indicate light GFE with BBBJ. Some of these ladies are very hot! Is this an agency, and if so, do they have a website? The Vegas latina scene is basically a series of every moving latina houses with more of a churn and burn mentality and non-GFE service at price points of 60 qv /120 hh /240 hr but you are almost always getting rushed and probably get more value out of the quick visit.

    Any information for a lonely traveler is greatly appreciated. PMs are fine is you prefer or want to exchange Seattle for Vegas info.

    Thanks and happy hunting.
    There is an agency that deals with Brazilian and Colombian girls but I don't have much experience with them. I would recommend Katarine Galanis in Kirkland.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....EAD-MY-REVIEWS!26%23128149%3 B-%26%23128156%3 B.

  12. #7633
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBeard  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Seattle this weekend from Las Vegas. There appears to be a large number of latin providers posting on TnA Board that all have the same price point of 300 hh /400 hr. The reviews indicate light GFE with BBBJ. Some of these ladies are very hot! Is this an agency, and if so, do they have a website? The Vegas latina scene is basically a series of every moving latina houses with more of a churn and burn mentality and non-GFE service at price points of 60 qv /120 hh /240 hr but you are almost always getting rushed and probably get more value out of the quick visit.

    Any information for a lonely traveler is greatly appreciated. PMs are fine is you prefer or want to exchange Seattle for Vegas info.

    Thanks and happy hunting.
    I think you hit the head on the nail. These girls are not from here. There was quite a bit of drama over on the other board about a Columbian girl in Bellevue. In a nut shell the guy said she was a total rip off and the girl then made an alert on him after he posted the negative review. These girls have a pimp and they are travelling around the country.

  13. #7632
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma2006  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to check Nette for sometime. She usually do outcall but at this time she had a room booked. Texted her and it was easy to arrange the erring up.

    Agreed on 1 hr msog, when I reached she looked like she had a fun night, she was like I am very hungry and she sound like having a hangover.

    Many rules, saying am sensitive here don't touched there bla bla bla. Afte the first one she said I don't know what's is MSOG and started to act rude. No money was giving back, in and out in less than 15 minutes.

    Avoid at all cost and don't get thrilled with the nice picture, not good at all I really. Prolly worst experience I ever had.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh
    She has a lot of shitty reviews on TnA. I remember reading she is super hairy downstairs and all over her ass and had a lot of hygiene issues. Young and out on the hustle it seems.

  14. #7631

    Nette is absolute waste of money

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma2006  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to check Nette for sometime. She usually do outcall but at this time she had a room booked. Texted her and it was easy to arrange the erring up.

    Agreed on 1 hr msog, when I reached she looked like she had a fun night, she was like I am very hungry and she sound like having a hangover.

    Many rules, saying am sensitive here don't touched there bla bla bla. Afte the first one she said I don't know what's is MSOG and started to act rude. No money was giving back, in and out in less than 15 minutes.

    Avoid at all cost and don't get thrilled with the nice picture, not good at all I really. Prolly worst experience I ever had.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh
    She was the first provider I ever saw because of her tits and God did it sour me on the whole industry. Nothing could be touched. No BJ, even covered. Couldn't really touch her and she just seemed out of it. She def knows what msog is because we discussed it over a year ago and she tried to do the same thing to me. 0/10, would never recommend to anyone. Shame cause those tits do look amazing.

  15. #7630

    Nette. Avoid!

    Wanted to check Nette for sometime. She usually do outcall but at this time she had a room booked. Texted her and it was easy to arrange the erring up.

    Agreed on 1 hr msog, when I reached she looked like she had a fun night, she was like I am very hungry and she sound like having a hangover.

    Many rules, saying am sensitive here don't touched there bla bla bla. Afte the first one she said I don't know what's is MSOG and started to act rude. No money was giving back, in and out in less than 15 minutes.

    Avoid at all cost and don't get thrilled with the nice picture, not good at all I really. Prolly worst experience I ever had.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape