Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 26668
-
08-29-23 20:06 #19453Senior Member

Posts: 80Double check
There is a second person using the title Asian persuasion and they are definitely different. The one down state is reliable but has rough skin. Very good work though.
Originally Posted by KiteRose93
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 18:31 #19452Senior Member

Posts: 269Kristen
I believe the bottom one has been reported on before.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 15:48 #19451Senior Member

Posts: 206Asian persuasion
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/794956545322
Anyone have experiences with this one as of lately?
-
08-29-23 11:27 #19450Senior Member

Posts: 493Another question
Another question is, are either of them real? Yes, ads through the years, but I've never seen a review.
Probably fake imo.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 23:47 #19449Senior Member

Posts: 149Who's using the oldest pics?
I have to laugh at some of the ads of these ladies, some of whom have never updated their pics in the 7-10+ yrs I've been lobbying. For example.
Karlie - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/490251180442.
Kristen -https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/188521138616.
Do these ladies even look anything like this anymore?
-
08-28-23 20:50 #19448Senior Member

Posts: 364Just a thought for a group on a similar mission
Pride goeth before destruction, And an haughty spirit before a fall. Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, Than to divide the spoil with the proud.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 08:25 #19447Senior Member

Posts: 405Lauren
I'll second that emotion!!
Originally Posted by ThreeNutz
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 07:55 #19446Banned Member

Posts: 1086Lauren
No. Lauren was never with BBU. She was with Vicky for a while then went independent when Vicky started Luxe. Lauren was at the Den for about a year and a half, always as an independent. She's incredible. She's clean and sober. So she is selective about who she will see. Be respectful and polite. Acting like a gentleman is a requirement, even in an introductory text. Best time to text is Monday to Friday. 9 am to 3 pm. Same time frames as CJ.
Originally Posted by ThreeNutz
[View Original Post]
I'll post more information about her later.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/240863109818
Dignify.
G2.
-
08-28-23 06:28 #19445Senior Member

Posts: 325Lauren from BBU?
Is this the Lauren that worked with BBU in the early times?
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 22:28 #19444Banned Member

Posts: 1086Jade / rouge.
I'm going off prior posts, not personal experience. But AustinRamos1 has raved about this provider and her dancer thighs.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/368403067217
Dance.
G2.
-
08-27-23 20:51 #19443Banned Member

Posts: 1086So much better.
While chess master clears inbox for details on candy debilitated providers, I will be seeing the best of the best. And I won't pay much more. Your choice men. Time to demand more than a view of the back of her head. Damn. Lauren is all you need to know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/240863109818
Elevate.
G2.
-
08-27-23 18:16 #19442Banned Member

Posts: 1268INbox full
Benz, clear your inbox sir.
-
08-27-23 17:19 #19441Senior Member

Posts: 149Looking for FS stripper
Anyone know of a provider who is an ex-dancer or at least one who is great at role playing the part? Not looking for crazy pole work or anything like that. Just a lot of erotic teasing and lap dances. Feel free to I'm me. I know Sky is a dancer, but her coms are just horrible. Kennedy in K'zoo is also a dancer, but she doesn't work very often.
Thanks.
-
08-27-23 12:40 #19440Senior Member

Posts: 262That's too bad, Stormii looked very promising.
Originally Posted by Jeronimo7
[View Original Post]
It seems like it's been downward spiraling for her since the candy use got worse. Bad sign when her original incall was getting more and more messy.
Originally Posted by Geek317
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 10:00 #19439Senior Member

Posts: 104Sexii Stormii and sexy && thick
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/624049141158
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/876998887758
Sexii Stormii and sexy && thick.
I have a dilemma, I want to leave a review for why'all to have for your info but I don't have anything good to say. They are nice girls but as my friend Randy Jackson would say in a few words "That's a No from me dawg" I also don't want to relive the experience by typing it out. I guess I'll politely say pics are not accurate and lack in the self care department and I won't be repeating.










Reply With Quote





