Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11093
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    Well, if you click on "more pics" you can see him in his entirety LOL.
    I feel like I've seen this so many times on other ads and it just makes me wonder WTF are these dudes thinking wanting to be posted on the ad. I guess they just don't care?

    Whenever I see a dude in an ad I immediately keep on scrolling.

  2. #11092
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    It's entertaining when pimps appear in pics. The funnier ones are when they try hiding, and you can see them in the mirror. Did you notice his hand on her left cheek?
    Well, if you click on "more pics" you can see him in his entirety LOL.

  3. #11091

    Pimp

    It's entertaining when pimps appear in pics. The funnier ones are when they try hiding, and you can see them in the mirror. Did you notice his hand on her left cheek?

  4. #11090

    Spot the pimp

    Geez, and sitting next to his box cutter.


  5. #11089

  6. #11088

    Face Tats

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit000  [View Original Post]
    It seems like I've seen a report, maybe jax but I have searched and can't find. If memory serves she was negative but I'm looking for assistance. Someone refresh my memory.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...m/772015443324

    JR.
    Reviewed in JAX. Don't recall anything good about her.

    GRAPP150.

  7. #11087

    Just my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit000  [View Original Post]
    It seems like I've seen a report, maybe jax but I have searched and can't find. If memory serves she was negative but I'm looking for assistance. Someone refresh my memory.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...m/772015443324

    JR.
    And opinions are like assh at les but man she looks like nothing but attitude and trouble to me. Maybe I'm stereotyping but the few times I've gone with the little head on a girl that looks like her it was absolutely the worst service, attitude and rush I've ever had.

    Your money take your chance just my thoughts.

  8. #11086

    Face tattoos

    It seems like I've seen a report, maybe jax but I have searched and can't find. If memory serves she was negative but I'm looking for assistance. Someone refresh my memory.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...m/772015443324

    JR.

  9. #11085

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyl1021  [View Original Post]
    Any word on these post of all these girls staying at the hotel on McCoy rd? Constantly seeing thick dime latinas that's my type just don't know if it's scam or not. TIA.
    I got with her at that hotel a couple times. Then I inquired about another posting the same spot. Younger, but not as tight. Although I was seeking someone way less mechanical. She confirmed she knew her, but would not make connection. Capitalist market.

  10. #11084

    Jackie

    This one has a review on lc. Comms seem fine. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...928/7278996594

  11. #11083

    October?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbur  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Orlando the first week of October. Any chance I can get a recommendation for a good reputable provider. Prefer someone that is clean and likes DATY, and will do BBBJ, DFK is a plus. $3 or less would be ideal.

    I can reciprocate for the Ann Arbor Michigan area if that is helpful. Feel free to DM.

    Thanks in advance gents.
    You're over a month away from being here. I would suggest asking when you are much closer to your arrival date. My. 02.

  12. #11082
    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Charlie that only does the CBJs? Sent a text and didnt dear back but I see multiple reports on a Charlie who only does CBJ.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...876/3212344807
    Yep that is her. Great time either way, you may have better luck for BBBJ if you're a regular, but even then that is hard to become if you wanted given how hard is she to get ahold of and actually get to meeting.

  13. #11081

    Recommendation

    I will be in Orlando the first week of October. Any chance I can get a recommendation for a good reputable provider. Prefer someone that is clean and likes DATY, and will do BBBJ, DFK is a plus. $3 or less would be ideal.

    I can reciprocate for the Ann Arbor Michigan area if that is helpful. Feel free to DM.

    Thanks in advance gents.

  14. #11080
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyl1021  [View Original Post]
    Any word on these post of all these girls staying at the hotel on McCoy rd? Constantly seeing thick dime latinas that's my type just don't know if it's scam or not. TIA.
    I 2nd that question.

  15. #11079

    Charlie

    Is this the Charlie that only does the CBJs? Sent a text and didnt dear back but I see multiple reports on a Charlie who only does CBJ.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...876/3212344807

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape