Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 9696
-
08-30-23 07:45 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 155Anyone have any intel on this
-
08-30-23 06:45 #7130Senior Member

Posts: 294You dodged a bullet
She's got bad reviews up and down this forum.
Originally Posted by Missle4
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 05:45 #7129Regular Member

Posts: 31I texted her once long time ago. She got angry with me bc my number wasn't my "regular" phone number. She might have even blocked me to be honest. Yeah I've never seen someone get as upset over texting from a different number than she did. So I have no idea if her service is any good or not. But if she's going to be mad over something so silly than I'm glad we didn't connect. But if anyone on here has. I'd love to hear about it.
Originally Posted by Missle4
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 23:34 #7128Asshole, add me to your ignore list

Posts: 429Katie
I can tell you how you can get the exact same experience alone in your room that you would get if you actually saw her. Take $200 and give it to the ugliest overweight woman you can find. Take some course grain sandpaper and roughly jerk yourself off with it while you have the ugly overweight woman you gave the $200 to tell you to hurry up because even though you paid for a hour and you have only been there 5 minutes you are indeed almost out of time and need to hurry. Oh, her pics are about 400 years old also. And she weighs every bit of 250 lbs. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Missle4
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 17:07 #7127Senior Member

Posts: 40Head Nurse psycho
Visiting for the week. Contacted this one for info. Sent a pic as requested. She went batsheet crazy on text. Does she get any biz?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...m/582013707301
-
08-29-23 16:54 #7126Senior Member

Posts: 120Still looking for an attractive local for regular playtime!
Tough times in Myrtle beach. I have not been willing to venture out in a while. All I find is fake ads, bait and switch, or robbers. It seems like it's been slim pickings for some time now. Then they seem to want like 200 bucks for a half hour, I have to bust my butt all day for that. I see some ads that look good on STG's but most ads that look good are scammers. Has anyone actually seen any of these good looking women recently. I watch this forum, but mostly only get info about scams or posts about women that do not interest me. Has anyone actually seen an attractive women lately. It would be nice to hear about that and maybe some info on how I might get in contact with her. Some of the best looking posts on STG's appear to be TS escorts. Are there really a bunch of TS escorts seeing guys around myrtle beach? There was a time I saw a lot of women around myrtle beach, some were actually good looking. A lot were bait and switch, I posted a lot of actual reviews, with all the info you could want. Doesn't anyone know an attractive woman that just needs a little help and does favors. I have had to venture out to SOB from time to time, at least you know what you are getting.
-
08-28-23 22:45 #7125Asshole, add me to your ignore list

Posts: 429Total Agree
This comment I total agree. I decided to share 6 pictures of my private collection of Valerie. Does she look disgusting? Does she look like someone you would like to spend some time with? The drugs have taken just about everything from her she was, except her personality and her deep desire to give good service so the guy will come back again. If you are looking for someone who you can lick their feet and toes I would not recommend her. If you are looking for a girl with a fair price and good skills to Polish your knob she is your girl. And she could use the business. She is having a hard time right now doing almost only BJ's, and most of you know she doesn't charge the same for a BJ she does for full service, so she could use a little support from you guys who know she can give head with the best of them. Go see her, take her a coke and a pack of Newport shorts and she will empty your nuts in about 10 minutes with a smile. She has gained some weight the past couple months so that is a sign her health is improving.
Originally Posted by OldWood23
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 10:57 #7124Senior Member

Posts: 50Valerie
If you knew Valerie years ago before she was taken by drugs that taken her down she was a real knockout! She was a beautiful girl that would take care of any man like a champ and I feel so sorry that she is in the condition that's she is in today. She is still beautiful inside and tries to please you at all costs even though she's in constant pain. I don't know if she will ever come back to normal but don't ever say she is disgusting, what she is suffering is disgusting not her!
Originally Posted by Delaware1202
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 21:29 #7123Senior Member

Posts: 166Agree
I'll agree with that. I saw her once when I first moved here at the 712 Inn. I walked in and saw her leaking bandages and her foot and leg were swollen up twice the size of the other one. I wanted to turn around and leave. I figured fuck it I'll just take some head even though we agreed on full service. I talked her down in price for it and I'll admit the head didn't last long cause she was good at it and swallowed it all but I was trying really hard to get off quick and closed my eyes and thought of a hot girl. I wanted out of there as fast as possible. This girl is disgusting.
Originally Posted by BlkMax
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 20:58 #7122Senior Member

Posts: 297Disagree
If I offended you I apologize I probably should of went into detail as a provider she's beautiful to the game she's always available alert on time and never fails you hands down one of the best around I will give you that but the wrapped up legs sores and leaking bandages just ain't my thing I'm. Not bashing her at all she was my go to for years but we on this forum o help each other so telling the good is all good but you also got to tell the bad and truth is she's covered in sores with leaking swollen legs but gives the best head in Myrtle beach.
Originally Posted by Delaware1202
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 00:34 #7121Asshole, add me to your ignore list

Posts: 429Damn
Damn, man. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think she is beautiful. I think Daniella looks disgusting. I think Kinky Kayla looks disgusting. I think Brittany looks disgusting. But I think Valerie looks beautiful.
Originally Posted by BlkMax
[View Original Post]
I am not trying to white knight here but Valerie is legit. Valerie is safe. Valerie does her best to satisfy the client. Valerie will not send you home without finishing the job. Valerie will not set you up to be robbed. If you are looking for a girl that will do the job with easy set up and no drama or surprises Valerie is about the best option in Myrtle like it or not. Misty is the 2nd best option. There are others that might look better but the price and the bullshit goes up rather quickly and I promise you the nut you blow for Valerie feels just as good as the nut you blow for a $1000 girl. If you want to have a good time and not get any unwanted surprises she honestly has no competition. If you know a better girl with as good of a attitude as Valerie and a genuine desire to satisfy the customer as Valerie has and has as good skills as Valerie please share that information with the rest of us. I have been with most of the girls posting in Myrtle and I can't think of any that come close in any way.
-
08-26-23 21:32 #7120Senior Member

Posts: 297Valerie
Val looks absolutely disgusting.
Originally Posted by Delaware1202
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 08:51 #7119Senior Member

Posts: 116Kittie
If you use to see her she has problems. I think it will be a few years. Its sad to realize why your date does what she does.
Visiting J Reuben for now. . I believe LE will be looking for her friends Beware.
PWID HEROIN / Pre-Trial / $10,000. 00.
Unlawful conduct toward a child / Pre-Trial / $5,000.00.
POSS LESS THAN ONE GRAM OF ICE, CRANK, OR CRACK COCAINE-1ST OFF (AFTER 6/7/05) / Pre-Trial / $5,000.00.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/150549569
-
08-25-23 00:57 #7118Asshole, add me to your ignore list

Posts: 429Referrals
Here is 2 more for you. Both are legit. Valerie is highly recommended if you looking for excellent head. Rushelle will knock that wood back for you. They also work together so if you want a 2 girl you can't go wrong.
Originally Posted by Richcecato33
[View Original Post]
Valerie.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/916208235252
Rushelle.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/398757703300
If you want a spinner who is legit check out Misty.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/898551757042
-
08-24-23 17:04 #7117Regular Member

Posts: 31Depends on what you like
It really just depends on what you like. Here's two ladies who are legit. Not cheap but are good at what they do.
Originally Posted by Richcecato33
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...v/858083123633
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...a/045832464051










Reply With Quote






