Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 18526
-
08-31-23 19:01 #13936Senior Member

Posts: 144Bri
If there's a time when you can share please put me at the top of the list.
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 15:01 #13935Senior Member

Posts: 56Lackluster
I was in this past Sunday. I think the girl I got was named Nancy but really couldn't understand her. Anyway, she laid on me a bit, did this lackluster massage for like, 5 min, then flipped me over. Was a bit underwhelming. Might of been the same girl but she was sleepy.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 14:36 #13934Senior Member

Posts: 32Hope you got your money back. Would suck if the talent there is starting to slack off.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 00:14 #13933Senior Member

Posts: 98Sakura BS
Went to Sakura this afternoon got a women I haven't seen but I haven't been there in a few months. She said she was from Taiwan. Not sure if she was doped up or what but she was asleep on the bed when I walked in. Went ahead and walked in and she was all loopy just laying on me not massaging at all. Hardly talking and weirdly rubbing me. I was seriously so confused on what she was doing. I just stood up and said I want my money back this is bs and I literally walked out. Any of you guys had this kind of experience there? Never have I. It's always decent experience. Just heads up for you guys if you see taller skinnier one it's prob her and she's a joke.
-
08-30-23 12:22 #13932Banned asshole

Posts: 704I would say PROBABLY NOT but if you want it that bad just ask her. Closed mouths don't get fed. But also what she may not do for some an say no to. She may turn around an see you in a different light and donit for you for the right price or even cause she enjoys the time with you.
Originally Posted by FreezeFrame
[View Original Post]
Let me give you an example: I'm sure she has been offered all types of amount of cash to do all types of things. Some she turned down some she maybe did.
Whenever I see her she always tells me she enjoys my dick an LOVES the way I fuck her. She tells me this all the time.
No many on here will say. " she says that to all the guys buddy. She's a ***** or a massage girl its her job to say that an be nice".
An yes that is true. But from what I'm reading on here most are paying $160 an up to fuck her.
Well I will go on record an say this I never paid $160 ever to fuck her or anyone in there for that matter (guess she told the other girls about the good dick).
And I was just there last week an paid $120 for Mimi and I hit it bareback.
To each their own and what's for some. Is not for everyone!
Got to just roll the dice an shoot ya shot&.
-
08-29-23 19:06 #13931Senior Member

Posts: 459Sakura moaning
LOL, you got dear Abby. She is absolutely a moaner. She thorough enjoys her job.
Originally Posted by MassageGoer
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 18:01 #13930Senior Member

Posts: 256Bri Nky UTR massage
Had the great fortune of meeting her today. Left having received an actual LMT quality massage, and a still causing legs to shake 10 minutes later finish. The lady is skilled with her hands, worked the real kinks I had out, and when she got down to business, held me on edge for almost 10 minutes. I left happy, refreshed, and drained. Her info is not mine to share, but I'm not planning on any AMP or Jessica visits as long as she's around.
-
08-29-23 13:45 #13929Senior Member

Posts: 32Moon
Drew Kiki? I'm guessing in her 50's other lady I saw same age or older neither one is starving. She asked soft medium or hard I opted soft assuming that a tease would follow. I was wrong but she did deliver a very good medium / hard massage with zero teasing. On the flip straight to a standard finish then head massage and out the door. Likely won't go back until talent flips unless I'm in real pain.
-
08-28-23 15:42 #13928Senior Member

Posts: 85I am not aware that she eats man ass. I'm pretty certain she doesn't. I am not 100% sure, but you know, you could always ask her.
Originally Posted by FreezeFrame
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 00:25 #13927Senior Member

Posts: 291Legit!
100% legit! She will report you to the police if you ask!
Originally Posted by DrRock
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 11:59 #13926Regular Member

Posts: 5I stopped by Friday night and it was busy so I drew the mamasan. 50 for hhr and it was a lackluster massage and the finish was even worse. Ended up leaving. Would go back if the other 2 girls were available.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 02:34 #13925Senior Member

Posts: 59Leah's Relax 2
Has anyone been here recently? If so, how is the service?
DR.
-
08-26-23 15:28 #13924Senior Member

Posts: 35Mimi
Does Mimi at Sakura do rimming? Please DM me if you've experienced this. Thanks.
-
08-26-23 14:08 #13923Senior Member

Posts: 161Sakura
Stopped by yesterday after a very stressful day. I was actually in the mood for an actual massage. I stopped in and asked for Abby. She was available and got to the room, paid her and she helped me take my clothes off with a little friendly pats. We negotiated a price and got down to business.
It seems like it has gone to more of a qv situation there, but I'm not going to complain. She let me play with her tight little box while she sucked me then asked me to get on top of her. She was moaning loudly and I know everyone in the place could hear us. And I'm fine with that haha.
Finished after about 25 minutes, got dressed and left.
-
08-26-23 12:04 #13922Regular Member

Posts: 17What makes you say they were open? Did they have a sign up or ladies working?
Originally Posted by Yoda492
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




