Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15235

    Skye in Lk Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia64  [View Original Post]
    Same number she said she in down.
    Finally connected with Skye. Her new # that I had was wrong. Super chill and super close so good times.

  2. #15234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia64  [View Original Post]
    Same number she said she in down.
    Down as in available?

  3. #15233
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppySmile  [View Original Post]
    Nothing but radio silence when messaging her. Does she still have the 7777 number?
    Same number she said she in down.

  4. #15232

    Interpol scams

    If you receive a call from this # 407-563-6244 requesting money because of your recent online activity with your cell number to avoid an arrest warrant it's a scam.

  5. #15231

    Skye in Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBJ  [View Original Post]
    Had Skye come over. Overall good experience, super convenient if you're local. Picture verification. Car / outcall only. A couple pics are a bit TGTBT, but she's not bad looking. She got into it and took direction well. Will prob call her again since she's super conveniently located to me at reasonable rates for her time.
    Nothing but radio silence when messaging her. Does she still have the 7777 number?

  6. #15230
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, she is outcalls only. This is why I haven't seen her yet. Can you please confirm is she is outcall only?
    She has been getting room few times a week. I just text her and ask if she has one or not. Shell offer to meet you at hotel if you give her cash for the room in exchange for your hh or h appointment admission (I haven't done that) of course YMMV.

  7. #15229

    Deluxe

    She is in a hotel on I-drive. Spoke to her today.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    It actually says that in her ad, I'm outcall only, right about the services offered.

  8. #15228

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    I have not meet either but did make contact with the second one. She is a bbw for sure but love her huge tits and areolas!! She sent me some recent pictures and the rates were decent but no BBBJ. So it was a pass for me!
    Just going off memory, I haven't met her but I feel like Asia has been reviewed before and it wasnt the best. I have a thing for bbw and I was discouraged, only reason I remember. The picture with her in doggy position is what triggered my memory. If you have go and have a good experience please advise.

  9. #15227
    I have not meet either but did make contact with the second one. She is a bbw for sure but love her huge tits and areolas!! She sent me some recent pictures and the rates were decent but no BBBJ. So it was a pass for me!


  10. #15226

    Deluxe

    Quote Originally Posted by Todds57  [View Original Post]
    Her tits are massive! They feel like they weigh 200 lbs each. Always clean, never complains and offers way more than her ad suggests, without upswell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/150306126
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, she is outcalls only. This is why I haven't seen her yet. Can you please confirm is she is outcall only?
    It actually says that in her ad, I'm outcall only, right about the services offered.

  11. #15225
    If I remember correctly, she is outcalls only. This is why I haven't seen her yet. Can you please confirm is she is outcall only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Todds57  [View Original Post]
    Her tits are massive! They feel like they weigh 200 lbs each. Always clean, never complains and offers way more than her ad suggests, without upswell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/150306126

  12. #15224

  13. #15223
    If you are only interested in the biggest boobs, here is one option but she is a BBW. MsJuggs: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/151141379.

    I haven't seen her yet. Another option is Mimi in Kissimmee, but she is also another BBW. I have seen Mimi several times and she is very friendly with reasonable rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by DddHunter305  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys looking for the biggest boobs. I can get in Orlando that isn't fat or old I'm from Miami and I can trade some contacts from south Fl, thanks.

  14. #15222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird  [View Original Post]
    Idk why people are always willing to just spend more money. I get it the site is amazing and we want to help something we like. So offer to donate. Suggesting to make more things a pay for subscription in this world where everything is becoming increasingly more expensive. I just don't understand. It was like when people were suggesting Nikki should charge even way more. Some thoughts I think are better just kept personally instead of trying to make things more expensive for other people. Not trying to be argumentative but I think the debate here is not everything needs to cost money just because it's good. And if you really want to support, just send a Separate donation yourself privately to show the support.
    I don't mean charging something outrageous. The sister site was only $25 a year when I joined but this was a while ago. To me that's totally acceptable and would not consider that anything that would break the bank. I can legit say I have saved over a thousand dollars from this site from staying away from bad providers. That's no exaggeration either. Another advantage would be that it would keep out the guys on here that create new accounts on a daily basis because they got banned from writing PM's. The $25 donation would most likely keep them out unless they can't afford it. I remember banner free and only being allowed to PM if you were a paid member. They could add some extras in there as well but I think the admins on the site know there would not many subscribers. I think something that is good and prevents people from getting scammed, robbed, or hurt definitely deserves some kind of monetary support. But that's just my opinion.

    I forgot to mention that the paid membership is not mandatory. One can still post and view reviews and everything else. But the paid members would get extras for supporting the site.

  15. #15221
    Quote Originally Posted by DddHunter305  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys looking for the biggest boobs. I can get in Orlando that isn't fat or old I'm from Miami and I can trade some contacts from south Fl, thanks.
    Her tits are massive! They feel like they weigh 200 lbs each. Always clean, never complains and offers way more than her ad suggests, without upswell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/150306126

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape