Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 12185
-
08-26-23 16:51 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 110Sweet Jenna at AG
I have been meaning to see one of the tiny spinner girls that shows up from time to time so I booked Jenna. Overall, I enjoyed the experience and would recommend if you like small, all natural spinner-type MILF. First thing out of the way, the pictures are probably her from about 10-15 years ago. I would mark her at late 30's due to her body but she could be older. I would still call her beautiful and her body is banging for sure. She is thin and soft, with perky A / B cups that get sensitive, and she's got a little meat on the butt to give you something hold on to. I hadn't had a girl this small in a long time so it was interesting to have to bend over a bit for DFK and fun to be able to easily pick her up and hold her for DFK and other positions. Her english is decent so you can speak to her and she will understand quite a bit, but sometimes she talks in a garbled way that is hard to understand. At the time I saw her, she ripped a nail or something on her right hand so it was bandaged. She apologized and told me she wouldn't give able to spend much time on HJs. That was fine for me since I don't care about that and her BBBJ was great.
In terms of the action, she was great. Her BBBJ is great and she DT / BLS like a champ. She was open to all of the positions I requested and she gave a lot of good eye contact and DFK throughout. I did not request anal or BBFS so I don't know about those restrictions. I usually hold back for long one pop sessions because recently some of the girls have been skipping the second shot so I was really happy that even after a long first pop that wore her out, with fifteen minutes left, she got me back up for a second shot and seemed happy to do it. If you don't mind milfs, you be very happy to see her.
Pros: Tiny spinner if you're craving that, great service, willing partner, it was all pretty good.
Cons: Older than her pictures so it may not be your thing. She did DFK but did something weird where she lifted her tongue to block her mouth. She was chewing gum or something and didn't want it to get out but I'm not sure why that was during the session. She was a willing kisser, but it was just a bit of weird DFK.
Overall, I recommend for a good time and a potential repeat if you enjoy her aesthetic.
-
08-26-23 15:59 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 207Same picture
If you look at the Boston site. They got girl name Olga and have the same picture as the new girl. You probably right that they just change the name.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 21:27 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 814'8? She's 5'5. I fucked her when she was in NYC. Very skinny girl, pretty new to the business so if you are willing to do all of the work she's easy to fuck. By easy I mean you can twist her anyway you want and tell her what to do. Pretty submissive. Pussy's nice and clean shaven (smooth as fuck, maybe waxed).
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 21:24 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 81I see your point, she will mathematically be more risky since it's all free vs. Maybe less raw for other girls if they ask for $.
Originally Posted by AnothaOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 21:15 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 168APC new girl Miko
APC has a new girl Miko. Allegedly 21 4'8 96 lbs but you know those are always made up. Anyone tried her yet?
-
08-25-23 20:20 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 194I would rather agencies ask for test results for BB.
Originally Posted by JavBB
[View Original Post]
I guess logic is anyone who spends $$ on a nut, probably will spend $ to get tested.
-
08-25-23 17:48 #3614Banned Member

Posts: 633Yeah, I do the math, too. CDC say that 1 in 5 in USA have STD. Mikira be fucking at least 5 monger a day. She be here for about a week. So she might haves 35 different germs! LOL. To each own, and I loves to go raw, but I wears a cover always. Too risky. So I pass on this one.
Originally Posted by AnothaOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 17:30 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 586Last couple of times I've checked in with them or seen someone, they're in a hotel, and there's not really any place for another person to wait while you're having your fun. So, no, not if you get sent to the same hotel.
Originally Posted by JWebster
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 15:09 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 40APC Papasan
Does APC still have a papa San or someone at the front door?
-
08-25-23 14:16 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 57Of course. Just from a mathematical standpoint, more raw dicks for her equals a higher chance of catching and spreading something. Even a relatively low financial bar weeds out some of those dicks.
Originally Posted by JavBB
[View Original Post]
Also, Mikira's rate is affordable, especially at the half hour, for a broad range of consumers. This potentially includes mongers who engage in riskier, bargain bin options. She is operating with zero filter right now.
-
08-25-23 08:28 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 1017Sara Sumire
FYI.
Originally Posted by AnothaOne
[View Original Post]
From NYC #10548.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Sumire#post6532795.
Review looks good, tempting.
-
08-25-23 07:19 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 81Is there diff level of liability for a girl who charges $100 CIP vs. Someone who doesn't? They might both see the same dude.
Originally Posted by AnothaOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 07:14 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 81She asked for $500 BB I think because she just doesn't want to risk BB because she's got a normal job in Japan meaning she's hot a ***** back home so she doesn't want to go out all CIPing everyday. LOL.
Originally Posted by AnothaOne
[View Original Post]
She is def hot though.
-
08-24-23 18:02 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 57She was up in NYC for a few days last month as Sumire. Limited intel is that she is indeed next-level hot, with huge BBFS upcharge, but not much else out there.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 17:49 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 57Yes. The point is that a girl who gives that out indiscriminately, unasked, for free, becomes more of a liability each day.
Originally Posted by FurryMonger122
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





