Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 349 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 849 1349 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 26364
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #21144

    Lol

    Man that's about the funniest things I've heard in a while

    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    Last week was a harsh one. I had spent 4 hours traveling and getting ghosted. I finally reached out to Coco Melons. I am always hesitant when their posted age is above 30. In these cases I will always ask for a recent picture. In this case I asked for a selfie. She sent one and assured me, up and down, that this was her today. I warned her that if it was not that I would immediately walk away.

    She is in Brown Deer and stays in a condo. She had me meet her in a courtyard that was dark. Once we entered the hallway, which was lit, I could easily see the substantial disparity. I'm going to guess 45. Her figure is that of Fred Flinstone (think of a wine barrel with breasts). The 'picture from today' showed bright red hair. She had a died dirty blonde look. As she opened her door to her unit I told her that I couldn't go in and that she looked nothing like her images. She started yelling and making a scene and told me that I owed her half for wasting her time. I laughed and gave her the universal hand gesture letting her know how I felt about her request.

    Again I understand marketing, but this was pure deception. The images from her post (attached) must be at least 10 years old.
    .

  2. #21143
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/834477386516

    I am wondering how many of you know how or bother to do an image search. The profile above, when you search by image on Google, they are all over the internet on multiple sites. It's a good indication that's not what she looks like. Or it's a scammer of the India or Nigerian ilk.

    In this profile there are two butt shots, one is a skinny butt and the other is fat. It means the girl found similar pictures or it's her but taken years apart. How many times have we've met girls who use real pics from years ago?

    Some girls will use images similar to what they look like which is borderline OK. But in cases like this, you should be prepared to walk once that door opens. For me, this raises too many red flags.

    I hope this helps those who never realized you can do this. How to do an image search, it's not that hard but I'll leave it up to you to learn how to do it.
    Did you know that each photo on STG when you click on them has a search function on them? On the bottom of the picture it says. Is this photo real? Click on that and follow the instructions.

  3. #21142
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ember once maybe a year and a half or so ago. I found her attractive and had a good time. Would have had an even better time if I hadn't made the mistake of talking politics with her afterwards. If you are a MAGA type, you will love her. If not, avoid conversation in that arena and you'll likely be happy.
    Sounds like a smart woman to me, seems you're the problem.

  4. #21141
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/834477386516

    I am wondering how many of you know how or bother to do an image search. The profile above, when you search by image on Google, they are all over the internet on multiple sites. It's a good indication that's not what she looks like. Or it's a scammer of the India or Nigerian ilk.

    In this profile there are two butt shots, one is a skinny butt and the other is fat. It means the girl found similar pictures or it's her but taken years apart. How many times have we've met girls who use real pics from years ago?

    Some girls will use images similar to what they look like which is borderline OK. But in cases like this, you should be prepared to walk once that door opens. For me, this raises too many red flags.

    I hope this helps those who never realized you can do this. How to do an image search, it's not that hard but I'll leave it up to you to learn how to do it.
    Really? All that and you give a dead link, take a screenshot you can post with your instructions, screenshots are forever, administration needs to quit posting dead links and only accept screenshots.

  5. #21140

    Neither! (Ember nor Olivia)

    Saw Olivia not long ago but have not hung out Ember. Both seem have deflated woopy cushion tits. Olivia takes her tooth off. Not planning on seeing Olivia again and not planning on Ember. Neither seems worthwhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMister691  [View Original Post]
    Got some free to me this weekend and trying to decide between these:

    Olivia: https://tryst.link/escort/livi-loo7.

    Or.

    Ember: https://tryst.link/escort/ember.

    Open to other petite providers as well.

  6. #21139

    You Can Image Search The Internet

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/834477386516

    I am wondering how many of you know how or bother to do an image search. The profile above, when you search by image on Google, they are all over the internet on multiple sites. It's a good indication that's not what she looks like. Or it's a scammer of the India or Nigerian ilk.

    In this profile there are two butt shots, one is a skinny butt and the other is fat. It means the girl found similar pictures or it's her but taken years apart. How many times have we've met girls who use real pics from years ago?

    Some girls will use images similar to what they look like which is borderline OK. But in cases like this, you should be prepared to walk once that door opens. For me, this raises too many red flags.

    I hope this helps those who never realized you can do this. How to do an image search, it's not that hard but I'll leave it up to you to learn how to do it.

  7. #21138

    Appears to work for some.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys actually paying the 150 for a QV price? I'm not going to ask about the 250 hhr rate because that's crazy for someone with deflated tits, high volume, and a dead fish like I read in some reviews. I haven't seen any provider in Milwaukee in a long time because of these prices these ladies want that used to be walking the streets that are asking 150-200 for a visit.
    Here's another example for you. Really? . No new clients? https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/771686384125 Location is Hales Corners. Likely at the Key unless she's moved. I saw her about 4 or 5 years ago. Did a half for 80. I never returned. Her arms were badly scarred and looked like pin cushions. These are pretty much the same pics she used back then. Her daughter or other family member who's on STG has used the same pics for a long time too.

  8. #21137

    Ember donation

    Are you guys actually paying the 150 for a QV price? I'm not going to ask about the 250 hhr rate because that's crazy for someone with deflated tits, high volume, and a dead fish like I read in some reviews. I haven't seen any provider in Milwaukee in a long time because of these prices these ladies want that used to be walking the streets that are asking 150-200 for a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMister691  [View Original Post]
    Got some free to me this weekend and trying to decide between these:

    Olivia: https://tryst.link/escort/livi-loo7.

    Or.

    Ember: https://tryst.link/escort/ember.

    Open to other petite providers as well.

  9. #21136
    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    Last week was a harsh one. I had spent 4 hours traveling and getting ghosted. I finally reached out to Coco Melons. I am always hesitant when their posted age is above 30. In these cases I will always ask for a recent picture. In this case I asked for a selfie. She sent one and assured me, up and down, that this was her today. I warned her that if it was not that I would immediately walk away.

    She is in Brown Deer and stays in a condo. She had me meet her in a courtyard that was dark. Once we entered the hallway, which was lit, I could easily see the substantial disparity. I'm going to guess 45. Her figure is that of Fred Flinstone (think of a wine barrel with breasts). The 'picture from today' showed bright red hair. She had a died dirty blonde look. As she opened her door to her unit I told her that I couldn't go in and that she looked nothing like her images. She started yelling and making a scene and told me that I owed her half for wasting her time. I laughed and gave her the universal hand gesture letting her know how I felt about her request.

    Again I understand marketing, but this was pure deception. The images from her post (attached) must be at least 10 years old.
    I agree with you here. Only I made the mistake of continuing in. Things did not get better when the closes came off. From a service standpoint she refused what she promised while texting and simply tried to jackhammer her way to a finish. Just another regret with this one.

  10. #21135

    Coco Melons. Not even close

    Last week was a harsh one. I had spent 4 hours traveling and getting ghosted. I finally reached out to Coco Melons. I am always hesitant when their posted age is above 30. In these cases I will always ask for a recent picture. In this case I asked for a selfie. She sent one and assured me, up and down, that this was her today. I warned her that if it was not that I would immediately walk away.

    She is in Brown Deer and stays in a condo. She had me meet her in a courtyard that was dark. Once we entered the hallway, which was lit, I could easily see the substantial disparity. I'm going to guess 45. Her figure is that of Fred Flinstone (think of a wine barrel with breasts). The 'picture from today' showed bright red hair. She had a died dirty blonde look. As she opened her door to her unit I told her that I couldn't go in and that she looked nothing like her images. She started yelling and making a scene and told me that I owed her half for wasting her time. I laughed and gave her the universal hand gesture letting her know how I felt about her request.

    Again I understand marketing, but this was pure deception. The images from her post (attached) must be at least 10 years old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coco.jpg‎  

  11. #21134
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    Ember doesn't work weekends because she has kids. You should also know going in that she's a big gun fan.
    "A big gun fan"? As if that's a problem? I've been surprised to learn over the years that a lot of girls are into hot cars, guns, knives (big time!) and electronics. A bit of diversification, if you will, from babies, clothes and cooking.

  12. #21133

    Saw

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    Ember doesn't work weekends because she has kids. You should also know going in that she's a big gun fan.
    I saw her on a Saturday morning and WTF does that matter? Don't be a dick to her and there will be no problems, right?

  13. #21132
    Quote Originally Posted by JMister691  [View Original Post]
    Got some free to me this weekend and trying to decide between these:

    Olivia: https://tryst.link/escort/livi-loo7.

    Or.

    Ember: https://tryst.link/escort/ember.

    Open to other petite providers as well.
    Ember doesn't work weekends because she has kids. You should also know going in that she's a big gun fan.

  14. #21131

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by JMister691  [View Original Post]
    Got some free to me this weekend and trying to decide between these:

    Olivia: https://tryst.link/escort/livi-loo7.

    Or.

    Ember: https://tryst.link/escort/ember.

    Open to other petite providers as well.
    I saw Ember once maybe a year and a half or so ago. I found her attractive and had a good time. Would have had an even better time if I hadn't made the mistake of talking politics with her afterwards. If you are a MAGA type, you will love her. If not, avoid conversation in that arena and you'll likely be happy.

  15. #21130

    Search thread

    Use the search thread at the top by the post #'s. Multiple reviews of both ladies. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMister691  [View Original Post]
    Got some free to me this weekend and trying to decide between these:

    Olivia: https://tryst.link/escort/livi-loo7.

    Or.

    Ember: https://tryst.link/escort/ember.

    Open to other petite providers as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape