Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #3620

    Sweet Jenna at AG

    I have been meaning to see one of the tiny spinner girls that shows up from time to time so I booked Jenna. Overall, I enjoyed the experience and would recommend if you like small, all natural spinner-type MILF. First thing out of the way, the pictures are probably her from about 10-15 years ago. I would mark her at late 30's due to her body but she could be older. I would still call her beautiful and her body is banging for sure. She is thin and soft, with perky A / B cups that get sensitive, and she's got a little meat on the butt to give you something hold on to. I hadn't had a girl this small in a long time so it was interesting to have to bend over a bit for DFK and fun to be able to easily pick her up and hold her for DFK and other positions. Her english is decent so you can speak to her and she will understand quite a bit, but sometimes she talks in a garbled way that is hard to understand. At the time I saw her, she ripped a nail or something on her right hand so it was bandaged. She apologized and told me she wouldn't give able to spend much time on HJs. That was fine for me since I don't care about that and her BBBJ was great.

    In terms of the action, she was great. Her BBBJ is great and she DT / BLS like a champ. She was open to all of the positions I requested and she gave a lot of good eye contact and DFK throughout. I did not request anal or BBFS so I don't know about those restrictions. I usually hold back for long one pop sessions because recently some of the girls have been skipping the second shot so I was really happy that even after a long first pop that wore her out, with fifteen minutes left, she got me back up for a second shot and seemed happy to do it. If you don't mind milfs, you be very happy to see her.

    Pros: Tiny spinner if you're craving that, great service, willing partner, it was all pretty good.

    Cons: Older than her pictures so it may not be your thing. She did DFK but did something weird where she lifted her tongue to block her mouth. She was chewing gum or something and didn't want it to get out but I'm not sure why that was during the session. She was a willing kisser, but it was just a bit of weird DFK.

    Overall, I recommend for a good time and a potential repeat if you enjoy her aesthetic.

  2. #3619

    Same picture

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    LOL pretty sure Hershey is the new girl. Only changed Bc of that first review on this board that was god awful lmfao. I mean think about it Hershey was a 34 b natural so is the supposed new girl on the site. Also the monger who walked out said Hershey didn't even look white but more Latina. Cmon son.
    If you look at the Boston site. They got girl name Olga and have the same picture as the new girl. You probably right that they just change the name.

  3. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    APC has a new girl Miko. Allegedly 21 4'8 96 lbs but you know those are always made up. Anyone tried her yet?
    4'8? She's 5'5. I fucked her when she was in NYC. Very skinny girl, pretty new to the business so if you are willing to do all of the work she's easy to fuck. By easy I mean you can twist her anyway you want and tell her what to do. Pretty submissive. Pussy's nice and clean shaven (smooth as fuck, maybe waxed).

  4. #3617
    Quote Originally Posted by AnothaOne  [View Original Post]
    Of course. Just from a mathematical standpoint, more raw dicks for her equals a higher chance of catching and spreading something. Even a relatively low financial bar weeds out some of those dicks.

    Also, Mikira's rate is affordable, especially at the half hour, for a broad range of consumers. This potentially includes mongers who engage in riskier, bargain bin options. She is operating with zero filter right now.
    I see your point, she will mathematically be more risky since it's all free vs. Maybe less raw for other girls if they ask for $.

  5. #3616

    APC new girl Miko

    APC has a new girl Miko. Allegedly 21 4'8 96 lbs but you know those are always made up. Anyone tried her yet?

  6. #3615
    Quote Originally Posted by JavBB  [View Original Post]
    Is there diff level of liability for a girl who charges $100 CIP vs. Someone who doesn't? They might both see the same dude.
    I would rather agencies ask for test results for BB.

    I guess logic is anyone who spends $$ on a nut, probably will spend $ to get tested.

  7. #3614
    Quote Originally Posted by AnothaOne  [View Original Post]
    Of course. Just from a mathematical standpoint, more raw dicks for her equals a higher chance of catching and spreading something. Even a relatively low financial bar weeds out some of those dicks.

    Also, Mikira's rate is affordable, especially at the half hour, for a broad range of consumers. This potentially includes mongers who engage in riskier, bargain bin options. She is operating with zero filter right now.
    Yeah, I do the math, too. CDC say that 1 in 5 in USA have STD. Mikira be fucking at least 5 monger a day. She be here for about a week. So she might haves 35 different germs! LOL. To each own, and I loves to go raw, but I wears a cover always. Too risky. So I pass on this one.

  8. #3613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by JWebster  [View Original Post]
    Does APC still have a papa San or someone at the front door?
    Last couple of times I've checked in with them or seen someone, they're in a hotel, and there's not really any place for another person to wait while you're having your fun. So, no, not if you get sent to the same hotel.

  9. #3612

    APC Papasan

    Does APC still have a papa San or someone at the front door?

  10. #3611
    Quote Originally Posted by JavBB  [View Original Post]
    Is there diff level of liability for a girl who charges $100 CIP vs. Someone who doesn't? They might both see the same dude.
    Of course. Just from a mathematical standpoint, more raw dicks for her equals a higher chance of catching and spreading something. Even a relatively low financial bar weeds out some of those dicks.

    Also, Mikira's rate is affordable, especially at the half hour, for a broad range of consumers. This potentially includes mongers who engage in riskier, bargain bin options. She is operating with zero filter right now.

  11. #3610

    Sara Sumire

    Quote Originally Posted by AnothaOne  [View Original Post]
    She was up in NYC for a few days last month as Sumire. Limited intel is that she is indeed next-level hot, with huge BBFS upcharge, but not much else out there.
    FYI.

    From NYC #10548.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Sumire#post6532795.

    Review looks good, tempting.

  12. #3609
    Quote Originally Posted by AnothaOne  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The point is that a girl who gives that out indiscriminately, unasked, for free, becomes more of a liability each day.
    Is there diff level of liability for a girl who charges $100 CIP vs. Someone who doesn't? They might both see the same dude.

  13. #3608
    Quote Originally Posted by AnothaOne  [View Original Post]
    She was up in NYC for a few days last month as Sumire. Limited intel is that she is indeed next-level hot, with huge BBFS upcharge, but not much else out there.
    She asked for $500 BB I think because she just doesn't want to risk BB because she's got a normal job in Japan meaning she's hot a ***** back home so she doesn't want to go out all CIPing everyday. LOL.

    She is def hot though.

  14. #3607
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    Wow there's a new girl Sara starting at 500/ hr. Has anyone tried her?
    She was up in NYC for a few days last month as Sumire. Limited intel is that she is indeed next-level hot, with huge BBFS upcharge, but not much else out there.

  15. #3606
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryMonger122  [View Original Post]
    Isn't BBFS always on the table except at the agencies that are strictly no BBFS?
    Yes. The point is that a girl who gives that out indiscriminately, unasked, for free, becomes more of a liability each day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape