Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 30800
-
08-26-23 10:11 #23465Senior Member

Posts: 1710Babydoll is cuter. Thanks for the info. Maybe someone will TOFTT with her and confirm one way or the other.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 10:09 #23464Senior Member

Posts: 1710Also a definite no. She's all business. No touching, basically. I reviewed her a long time ago. She didn't smell very clean from doggie, which was the one and only position she allowed, clothed! Don't think about touching those tits. Hard avoid!
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 09:58 #23463Senior Member

Posts: 80Who?
JL.
08/26 at 08:35.
Uncle found this UTR before I did. Anyone know how to contact?
-
08-26-23 08:33 #23462Regular Member

Posts: 18Kupkakedoll
I've had dream with her. Pics are accurate. Mid-level hotel off Glenwood. All her assets are in order. Great attitude in both dreams. Not rushed and eager to please. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 01:18 #23461Senior Member

Posts: 139Link?
Please post link.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 19:27 #23460Senior Member

Posts: 281Babydoll
I saw her friend Babydoll a while ago. May have been in 2022 and I think she was new to the game. Got an all-time BBBJCIM from her. Very reasonable damage too. But I can tell things have changed. Her rates are way higher now and she said she doesn't do BBBJCIM anymore. She was cool back then but GPS has taken her over. So I guess they both are probably in the same boat now.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 16:13 #23459Senior Member

Posts: 247Bubble Butt
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/180507536214
Can someone verify this hottie? I'm looking some brown sugar.
-
08-25-23 14:54 #23458Senior Member

Posts: 28Had a similar experience
Had a similar experience with her as well. I usually don't do STG girls but the reviews in her and her look I couldn't let go. Nice girl. Shit location in Cary though. From the reviews I didn't think she was in a motel. No uncle presence or anything but some shady characters. Other than it was good. BBJ and covered FS. I tried to go for covered greek but couldn't get it to fit at all. Even tried with lube. But she was willing to please. Even offered some $ back since I couldn't accomplish greek. I may not return because of the location, if she upgrades I'd be back regularly. But if your cool with it then go for it.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 12:28 #23457Senior Member

Posts: 226Re: Some Red Flags, FYI
Doing a reverse image search I found "Amy Hart" or "Amy Ginger Hart" or "Amy the ginger". She could be a provider that posts nudes and amateur porn, or it could be a scammer using her pictures.
Originally Posted by RollingStone75
[View Original Post]
Here's her twitter: https://twitter.com/amygingerhart?lang=en.
-
08-25-23 09:09 #23456Senior Member

Posts: 93Some Red Flags, FYI
I was researching the same provider since I'm planning on being in your neck of the woods next weekend and I do like redheads. I have access to the other site and there was a pretty glowing review on there, but it got deleted and now there's a review claiming she's a cash app scam. Considering they took down the other review and left the rip off review up, probably best to steer clear. And, as always, don't send her money up front like the other dude seemed to.
Originally Posted by BoJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 08:55 #23455Senior Member

Posts: 1710That's Linda from Venezuela. I've reviewed her before. She's non GFE, but fucking hot as hell and I see her a lot. Great girl. Fantastic body. Super sweet and clean.
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]
I wanted to offer a bit of a warning about these two, or one:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/151155033
I reviewed Blaze not long ago. She's hot, but she's terrible. She's robotic and stiff and odd. It was an awful time. I'd never go back. Only assuming her hotter girlfriend probably operates in a similar totally cold, business-like manner. It wasn't sex. It was colder than an ATM transaction. Even though she's pretty smoking hot, I'd never go back.
On a good note, saw J-Lo yesterday. Handn't seen her in a long while but we're kinda friendly so she's super cool to me. Despite some of the poor reviews recently, and sure although her room is a dump and there are cigs everywhere among some other signs of hard partying, she was completely lucid, clean as can be and a fucking hot time, literally. It was great.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/063311134417
Happy hunting.
-
08-25-23 01:53 #23454Regular Member

Posts: 4I heard from her. She had a family emergency, she said, but is back in town next week.
Originally Posted by FlewD
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 00:30 #23453Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-24-23 23:11 #23452Senior Member

Posts: 190Anyone experienced this girl
-
08-24-23 21:40 #23451Senior Member

Posts: 110Had a good time
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...cture/58349497
So was thinking twice before dreaming her, since pic in the link was good.
Easy communication, said she will share the location.
After that trying to call her no response. Anyone tried?









Reply With Quote






