Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 10992
-
08-25-23 01:13 #9432Senior Member

Posts: 27Msog?
Can you provide some insights as to whether MSOG is on the table within the allotted time, or whether it would be an 'add on'? Mahalo.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 23:00 #9431Senior Member

Posts: 74Alondra
Hope you got in braddah. Met with Alondra today. Pics are her. Amazing body. Def fat okole like as what someone said. A Niki Minaj video LOL. I think melons are natural. I grabbed them and they were soft. Great time. Bbj. Cow girl. Doggy. Then flat doggy. (she had a mirror closet so that was fun to watch). Ended in mission. Bad ass Venezuelan girl. Hope she comes back.
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
I'm new to mongering, first time wasn't so great. This was a fun treat. Thank you to everyone who recommended her. Side note anyone, know of providers similar to her? Love the little waist and fat okole kine. Haha.
-
08-24-23 19:06 #9430Senior Member

Posts: 793Sorry guys, ended up getting drunk with some friends LOL. I see the other guy made an appointment, hope to get an insight on his experience. If I have time I maybe able to squeeze some time for Alondra before she leaves.
Originally Posted by Youngers
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 23:01 #9429Senior Member

Posts: 299Aloha
Welcome to Hawaii.
Originally Posted by OldGenxer
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 22:24 #9428Senior Member

Posts: 74Just booked her tomorrow, will share experience. Def love hip hop girls with fat okole LOL.
Originally Posted by Youngers
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 18:49 #9427Senior Member

Posts: 56Alonda
Do it. Setup an appointment with her. The pictures are all fake to me but she has a coke bottle bottle, slim waist and nice big booty and chest. If you like hip hop girls, you will feel like you're in a music video for Nicki Manij.
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 18:27 #9426Senior Member

Posts: 108Meilani
Has anyone visited Meilani on her current trip? If so, can you PM me. Wanted to ask something.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 15:59 #9425Senior Member

Posts: 793Anyone can share their experience with a provider name Alondra and I was told she is petite but in the pictures she looks like she's 5'6. I did a search but very little information about her. Alondra and Thai last day on the 25th and I just found out Leia is visiting and she mentioned it's her birthday week idk if that makes a difference LOL. Lots of options and I'm burning daylight, hopefully some you guys can help me on this decision LOL. TIA.
-
08-23-23 13:19 #9424Senior Member

Posts: 104Few of us that comments here have met with her. Most have met with her multiple times. I think she is worth the investment. Look at her review and you will see names you should recognize. Good luck and happy hunting
Originally Posted by OldGenxer
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 12:40 #9423Senior Member

Posts: 25Jessica
I seen her at Aiea House, she's pretty good.
Originally Posted by RKitG
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 06:51 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 419Natalia Throat Goat
Looking for a fun MILF any opinons on Natalia.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/Sweetmilf
-
08-23-23 02:19 #9421Senior Member

Posts: 978If you try her out, let us know.
Originally Posted by RKitG
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 18:09 #9420Senior Member

Posts: 32Jessica, Asian, Eros. Visiting
Also wondering the same thing. Very tempted. Hoping someone has some info. Post or PM if can.
Number search shows basically the same listing a short while back for Calif.
After a break, now new to the city, hoping for some help. Mahalo.
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/2045832.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by NamasteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 16:30 #9419Senior Member

Posts: 299IMO she is smoking hot! I have no doubt if the monger is respectful she would be one hell of ride! Unfortunately I don't have that kind of funds to pay for her consultation fee to cure jr's illness LOL.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 08:52 #9418Senior Member

Posts: 1301Add-ons
The "add-ons" you're talking about are for services other than GFE.
Originally Posted by SamH
[View Original Post]
This is what she listed: GFE Special: CFS, BBBJ, DATY, 69, DFK, FIV, MSOG - 300/ HH 600/ H 900/1. 5 HRS 1200/2 HRS.
PSE- Ask about my options. CIM / COF +100 Greek +300 DATO +200 Dirty-Talk / Role-Play +100 Deep-Throat / Choking +100 All Items +500.
If you ask me what she lists for her services are fairly reasonable. She might do better with a discount on multiple hours to attract more clients, but all in all it seems fair. Granted you can probably get the same services from an AMP provider, but is she as young as this one? How about her looks? It's always TEHO and in this case it seems like she'll basically offer these services to anyone. YMMV might not be a factor here. GL!












Reply With Quote




