Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53091

    NYC info

    I know this is the Atlanta forum, but I've not gotten very good intel on the NYC forum. If any of you Atlanta guys have been to NYC lately, let me know. I generally hit Ivy, Adore, Rose, and Cherry here in Atlanta so looking for good experiences like that. Funny thing is I'm meeting one of my favorite providers in NYC for dinner; she splits time there.

  2. #53090

    Soda

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    Back a couple of years ago one of you gentlemen turned me on to Soda I think she was at joy. I usually get down there A few times a year but after the shooting, I pretty much stayed away from that area. And have made 7 in Cville my go to. I heard rumor that she may have went to Florida. Does anybody know where she landed? I would make the drive to see her again. Best AMP girl I have ever experienced. I'm heading to ATL in a couple weeks, any nuggets that I should go see?

    Let me know if you ever need any Knoxville help, although we are about dry here.
    Check the Florida Tampa / St Pete boards.

  3. #53089
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone of you guys tried the new place in lawrenceville on mckedree rd. It used to be awesome massage ran by a lady name aila or something like that. I drove by and it's got a new sign and name. It uses the same phone number. I think aila got busted a few months ago. Does anyone know the new talent there.
    I'm going tomorrow! Will let you know.

  4. #53088
    Quote Originally Posted by SloMo  [View Original Post]
    I have to chime in after seeing all of the glowing reviews for the AMPs down in Orlando etc. I'm a well traveled monger, by far the best AMP that I've been to believe it or not is in San Antonio, Tx! I would have to say that is the board's beat kept secret by far. Not much action on the board locally but man let me tell ya a place called QQ massage! I've never experienced anything like this place, all of the talent in that place is no older than 30 yo & the speak excellent English. All of the girls that I've saw are spinners or slim thick while being very cute in the face with nice teeth to go along. Whole menu is open, basically the same services as that Milk massage in Orlando. I'm talking BBBJ & all. I was literally beyond shocked after my trip to that place! Definitely will repeat next time I'm dow there and I recommend that if anyone has an opportunity to travel down that way to most certainly go check that treat out. I promise that you won't regret it!
    What's the rates down in San Antonio? I go down there often. May check this place out.

  5. #53087

    Sakura spa and massage

    Has anyone of you guys tried the new place in lawrenceville on mckedree rd. It used to be awesome massage ran by a lady name aila or something like that. I drove by and it's got a new sign and name. It uses the same phone number. I think aila got busted a few months ago. Does anyone know the new talent there.

  6. #53086

    Looking

    Quote Originally Posted by NAugusta  [View Original Post]
    Can you help me find the discussion please.
    Look under this guy named Kash he saw her.

  7. #53085

    Rocky Top

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    Back a couple of years ago one of you gentlemen turned me on to Soda I think she was at joy. I usually get down there A few times a year but after the shooting, I pretty much stayed away from that area. And have made 7 in Cville my go to. I heard rumor that she may have went to Florida. Does anybody know where she landed? I would make the drive to see her again. Best AMP girl I have ever experienced. I'm heading to ATL in a couple weeks, any nuggets that I should go see?

    Let me know if you ever need any Knoxville help, although we are about dry here.
    Dry is an understatement for old Rocky Top. Not sure what all you want but if you want basic I would go to LI if you want more inbox me.

  8. #53084

    I took that bait

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Sounds AGI, just give me some words and I'll spit out some BS.
    I went and saw Tina overall she was cool I won't go into detail because Lee is reading.

    But when I went to the bathroom I saw a darker-skinned Asian lady with more body than usual I want to say she was Filipino. When I saw her I wanted to go back an get another massage but I was drained and didn't have a round 2 in me. Bless you guys can go 2 rounds.

  9. #53083
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Certainly sounds like someone from Heavenly Feel wrote this. Howard Lee only has written 9 posts and all are about this place. I enjoyed reading the "she maneuvered deftly" and the final ending "savoring the lingering scent of her body around my territory". You, HOWARD LEE?? Definitely have a vocabulary of English words. But just uniquely write them. Of course, in reality, I would love for you to massage me with your words In the back room when I come see you Ms Lee!! Ha ha.
    Sounds AGI, just give me some words and I'll spit out some BS.

  10. #53082
    Can you help me find the discussion please.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookiesMan  [View Original Post]
    She is being discussed in the non AMP session.

  11. #53081

    Soda

    Back a couple of years ago one of you gentlemen turned me on to Soda I think she was at joy. I usually get down there A few times a year but after the shooting, I pretty much stayed away from that area. And have made 7 in Cville my go to. I heard rumor that she may have went to Florida. Does anybody know where she landed? I would make the drive to see her again. Best AMP girl I have ever experienced. I'm heading to ATL in a couple weeks, any nuggets that I should go see?

    Let me know if you ever need any Knoxville help, although we are about dry here.

  12. #53080
    Quote Originally Posted by NAugusta  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used this person.

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/h...649420515.html

    4043425XXX.
    She is being discussed in the non AMP session.

  13. #53079

    Am I?

    Damn. Am I ugly? Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8  [View Original Post]
    That is something I've never heard in legit massages as well.

    It's like saying, "You monster would molest me with your eyes let me cover them up" 😜.

  14. #53078
    Quote Originally Posted by RowTied85  [View Original Post]
    On the flip she covered my face with a towel. .
    That is something I've never heard in legit massages as well.

    It's like saying, "You monster would molest me with your eyes let me cover them up" 😜.

  15. #53077
    Has anyone used this person.

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/h...649420515.html

    4043425XXX.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape