Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 59496
-
08-24-23 23:46 #53091Senior Member

Posts: 580NYC info
I know this is the Atlanta forum, but I've not gotten very good intel on the NYC forum. If any of you Atlanta guys have been to NYC lately, let me know. I generally hit Ivy, Adore, Rose, and Cherry here in Atlanta so looking for good experiences like that. Funny thing is I'm meeting one of my favorite providers in NYC for dinner; she splits time there.
-
08-24-23 21:36 #53090Regular Member

Posts: 7Soda
Check the Florida Tampa / St Pete boards.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 20:47 #53089Senior Member

Posts: 113I'm going tomorrow! Will let you know.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 19:58 #53088Senior Member

Posts: 314What's the rates down in San Antonio? I go down there often. May check this place out.
Originally Posted by SloMo
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 19:55 #53087Senior Member

Posts: 315Sakura spa and massage
Has anyone of you guys tried the new place in lawrenceville on mckedree rd. It used to be awesome massage ran by a lady name aila or something like that. I drove by and it's got a new sign and name. It uses the same phone number. I think aila got busted a few months ago. Does anyone know the new talent there.
-
08-24-23 19:08 #53086Banned Member

Posts: 307Looking
Look under this guy named Kash he saw her.
Originally Posted by NAugusta
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 19:06 #53085Banned Member

Posts: 307Rocky Top
Dry is an understatement for old Rocky Top. Not sure what all you want but if you want basic I would go to LI if you want more inbox me.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 19:01 #53084Banned Member

Posts: 307I took that bait
I went and saw Tina overall she was cool I won't go into detail because Lee is reading.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
But when I went to the bathroom I saw a darker-skinned Asian lady with more body than usual I want to say she was Filipino. When I saw her I wanted to go back an get another massage but I was drained and didn't have a round 2 in me. Bless you guys can go 2 rounds.
-
08-24-23 16:41 #53083Senior Member

Posts: 241Sounds AGI, just give me some words and I'll spit out some BS.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 15:44 #53082Senior Member

Posts: 25Can you help me find the discussion please.
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 14:55 #53081Senior Member

Posts: 1575Soda
Back a couple of years ago one of you gentlemen turned me on to Soda I think she was at joy. I usually get down there A few times a year but after the shooting, I pretty much stayed away from that area. And have made 7 in Cville my go to. I heard rumor that she may have went to Florida. Does anybody know where she landed? I would make the drive to see her again. Best AMP girl I have ever experienced. I'm heading to ATL in a couple weeks, any nuggets that I should go see?
Let me know if you ever need any Knoxville help, although we are about dry here.
-
08-24-23 12:37 #53080Senior Member

Posts: 130She is being discussed in the non AMP session.
Originally Posted by NAugusta
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 08:03 #53079Senior Member

Posts: 60Am I?
Damn. Am I ugly? Haha.
Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 07:39 #53078Senior Member

Posts: 98That is something I've never heard in legit massages as well.
Originally Posted by RowTied85
[View Original Post]
It's like saying, "You monster would molest me with your eyes let me cover them up" 😜.
-
08-24-23 01:30 #53077Senior Member

Posts: 25Has anyone used this person.
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/h...649420515.html
4043425XXX.












Reply With Quote




