Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29044
    Quote Originally Posted by RoddyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible? I'd love to see ruby again. Everytime I go she is always with someone else or not there.

    Also, it's been a couple months, what the talent lineup these days? Tia.
    They will NEVER pass up a walk in for an appointment that frequently is a no show.

    It's first cum first serve at almost all AMPs.

  2. #29043

    Appointments at magic

    Is it possible? I'd love to see ruby again. Everytime I go she is always with someone else or not there.

    Also, it's been a couple months, what the talent lineup these days? Tia.

  3. #29042

    Milking table

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in this morning. Here is what I got for $260.

    One girl under the table while other played with my ass or sucked my toes.

    Rim job.

    Hand job, BBBJ.

    Pussy in my face.

    Plenty of dirty talk.

    Both girls on table working on my schlong.

    Girls begging me to cum in mouth.

    Cum swapping.

    Milking table is great.

    Great time.
    The sucking on toes sure sounds like the MILF Sarah from Waterford off Scott lake Rd.

    Blonde mid 40's very thin and nice size bolt on's.

    I had the same experience with her a couple weeks back- girl is wild and awesome.

  4. #29041

    This has been my luck

    Same for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonCum  [View Original Post]
    Any difficulties getting a hold of her? Left a text and tried to call but couldn't reach.

  5. #29040

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by JraMoney  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on her either. Anyone have info?
    I put Carla in the search box and several pages worth of posts came back. Did you misspell Carla?

  6. #29039

    Search Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by JraMoney  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on her either. Anyone have info?
    LOL. You guys are funny. You mean you can't tule the word Carla in the Search Thread window and find a shit ton of not so good reviews on her?

  7. #29038

    Bonita

    What is the best way to contact Bonita? I have texted her twice with no response. Any advice is welcome.

  8. #29037

    Carla anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBM1979  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3155568

    I know she has been reviewed here before, but for whatever reason I can't seem to find past reports. Any info on her would be helpful. Is there any happy ending at all with her or is she massage only?
    I can't find anything on her either. Anyone have info?

  9. #29036

    Massage breeze

    Any difficulties getting a hold of her? Left a text and tried to call but couldn't reach.

  10. #29035

    Wtf

    Stopped by 7 day today. Got a really good massage and a CBJ with a clear plastic bag over Jr.

  11. #29034
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerLover  [View Original Post]
    It is the dancer known as Venus. I'm friends with her on fb as well.
    Does she have any active ad / socials that you can share?

  12. #29033
    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in this morning. Here is what I got for $260.

    One girl under the table while other played with my ass or sucked my toes.

    Rim job.

    Hand job, BBBJ.

    Pussy in my face.

    Plenty of dirty talk.

    Both girls on table working on my schlong.

    Girls begging me to cum in mouth.

    Cum swapping.
    Is MSOG available even if it comes with an upcharge?

  13. #29032

    ?

    Is this the Lexi that's' so frequently mentioned on the board?

    Can someone confirm? Rates?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/2057364

  14. #29031

    Bonitas new setup

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in this morning. Here is what I got for $260.

    One girl under the table while other played with my ass or sucked my toes.

    Rim job.

    Hand job, BBBJ.

    Pussy in my face.

    Plenty of dirty talk.

    Both girls on table working on my schlong.

    Girls begging me to cum in mouth.

    Cum swapping.

    Milking table is great.

    Great time.
    I'm guessing they will suddenly be booking out a few weeks.

  15. #29030

    New girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in this morning. Here is what I got for $260.

    One girl under the table while other played with my ass or sucked my toes.

    Rim job.

    Hand job, BBBJ.

    Pussy in my face.

    Plenty of dirty talk.

    Both girls on table working on my schlong.

    Girls begging me to cum in mouth.

    Cum swapping.

    Milking table is great.

    Great time.
    Who's the girl working with her? Description.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape