Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38681

    Rachel 32 South third floor

    Quote Originally Posted by HandDeliver  [View Original Post]
    HDave also right about Rachel upstairs. I get beyond great service for short money there, so visit when in a pinch, problem is, not getting a spring chicken.

    .
    While I understand that her menu is extensive and she is not a looker curious if anyone has gotten Greek? Pm, s or board post equally fine.

    TIA.

  2. #38680

    Route 1 Dedham / Norwood

    Went to the parlor next to DD on Route 1. I've always liked this place and seen the same ladies. But, this AM, I saw a new lady and her name is Linda. Massage was good. But, she started a conversation of being my GF, taking her out and only seeing her at the parlor. I know that a lot of you have favorites. But, sometimes it's nice to see someone else without the pressure. She's average looking, maybe 40 ish, the finale was average at best and had to DIY to finish it off. I'll be taking a break from her until she leaves and I'll try going to the place across the street next to the car wash more. That place is good, no pressure. Have fun.

  3. #38679
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    I know the Lulu BJ Andir speaks of and I know of an ipso facto better one and I will share it to all who conduct themselves in a sexy, classy, gentlemanly manner for I shan't dare send anyone to this lovely lady that is not of the highest monger ilk but you must be sexy!
    Hi there,

    Wondering if you could share the information regarding this lady you are talking about. I am curious and certainly would like to see her after reading so much about her from you.

    Thanks.

    Danny.

  4. #38678

    Lulu, ya Lulu is great

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveLynch123  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gary thanks for the post about your lovely lady. Would you please send me her information? I'm hoping to see her soon. Thanks..
    If another is better, I too would like to know.

    From experience Lulu would be hard to top.

  5. #38677

    Rose Waltham

    Went to Rose after reading reviews. Went about noon time weekday wasn't busy. Saw Coco as others have said very happy and bubbly when I walked in. Right to room she came in and did a decent massage some light teasing very playful. On the flip asked what I wanted no heckling, used the saran baggie but was enjoyable. Did the hour 160 out the door with a water.

    Will repeat.

  6. #38676

    Bj

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    I know the Lulu BJ Andir speaks of and I know of an ipso facto better one and I will share it to all who conduct themselves in a sexy, classy, gentlemanly manner for I shan't dare send anyone to this lovely lady that is not of the highest monger ilk but you must be sexy!
    Hey Gary thanks for the post about your lovely lady. Would you please send me her information? I'm hoping to see her soon. Thanks.

    Steve.

  7. #38675

    Lala Land

    Dboy found a gem! Lala at Peaceful Orchid in Wakefield. Wow perfect DD Asian tits. Pretty girl. Massage was great and relaxing. Sat on the couch got the best titty fuck of my life. I highly recommend. Paid $150 total including tip for half hour. DM for more details.

  8. #38674
    Does she have glasses?

    Quote Originally Posted by Accolon  [View Original Post]
    Read some good reports (thanks!) and headed here. Didn't call ahead but wasn't busy at 6 PM on a weekday. CoCo greeted me, very short with a belly but very happy and knew exactly what I was there for. Definitely in her 50's.

    "Half hour? Soft touch? No oil?" Lots of whispering, kissing, and teasing from the start. While I was on my stomach she indicated she would do PM if I wanted it, and she's great at it. The combination of older plain-looking lady who would really get up in there reminded me of Lulu who used to be up the street at the second floor place.

    On the flip, clothes stayed on, she made the HJ motion and asked if I wanted that (based on reports sounds like I could've asked for saran wrap CBJ), but I'm glad I didn't because her HJ was superb.

    All in all, Coco's no looker, but she's very enthusiastic, very good attitude, great teasing and HJ, and I know it's not everyone's thing but if you want a great PM she does it.

  9. #38673

    Rose Aromatherapy Waltham

    Read some good reports (thanks!) and headed here. Didn't call ahead but wasn't busy at 6 PM on a weekday. CoCo greeted me, very short with a belly but very happy and knew exactly what I was there for. Definitely in her 50's.

    "Half hour? Soft touch? No oil?" Lots of whispering, kissing, and teasing from the start. While I was on my stomach she indicated she would do PM if I wanted it, and she's great at it. The combination of older plain-looking lady who would really get up in there reminded me of Lulu who used to be up the street at the second floor place.

    On the flip, clothes stayed on, she made the HJ motion and asked if I wanted that (based on reports sounds like I could've asked for saran wrap CBJ), but I'm glad I didn't because her HJ was superb.

    All in all, Coco's no looker, but she's very enthusiastic, very good attitude, great teasing and HJ, and I know it's not everyone's thing but if you want a great PM she does it.

  10. #38672

    Fang in Quincy

    Recently visited Fangs. Attractive 20's Chinese girl gave me a 30 minute massage, 5'5, 120, Bs, cute feet, painted red toenails. Overall she was attractive, pleasant personality but definitely less experienced. I tried giving her massage and asked for more but she declined. HE was kind of jerky. Location a bit odd next to a restaurant which has workers who take smoke breaks out in the lot and can see you park and walk in the front. I parked on side street and walked over instead. I wouldn't repeat. I did hear another woman when leaving, think she was the one I spoke with on the phone, but didn't get an appearance.

    Looks 8.

    Attitude 8.

    Cleanliness 8.

    Feet 7 (proportional toes, nice arches, good taste, good smell, moisture good but overall a little dirty).

    HE 4.

    Damage 0. 5 + 0. 8.

    Fly.

  11. #38671

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboyzz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where the ladies of Lucky Spa are now?

    .
    Back to flushing and back to China.

  12. #38670

    11 Edinboro

    Relatively new spot in Chinatown that I decided to check out recently at the urging of one of their cheerleaders on RbMps. My experience was just meh. Showed up without an appointment and was greeted by Jenny. I will say she was very cute, young and had a bangin' body. Tight abs and perky tits. She gave a reasonably competent massage but with way too much oil. The rooms (or at least the one I was in) was nice / clean / large / private (similar to Fragrance). But once she got started, she left 3 times in 30 minutes to answer the door. Not sure if there were other providers there, but clearly I drew the short straw. As seems to have become standard now, it was $100 for topless HR and she stopped during the deed to answer the phone. Doubt I would repeat.

  13. #38669

    Lucky spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboyzz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where the ladies of Lucky Spa are now?.
    Most of them back to New York City. Linda might still in somewhere in Massachusetts.

  14. #38668

    Lucky Spa Kenmore

    Does anyone know where the ladies of Lucky Spa are now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grtalmty1  [View Original Post]
    It appears Lucky Spa is permanently closed? Had great luck with BBFS with Linda and will be visiting in a couple weeks and hoping to find out if she's moved on to another location? If not, any other recommendations for BBFS?
    .

  15. #38667

    3X Great Road in Bedford

    Last night I stopped at this spa and was treated by the skills of Kiki. She will be here one more week, then head to NYC for a "vacation. ".

    I was not disappointed, friendly, mid-30's, and has great customer skills.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape