The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 426 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 6386
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #3086
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I do have an old HX profile with only 1 rating from 2015, they still did not accept. I guess I will give HX a shot. I was really looking to meet a kgirl on my day off this week LOL.
    Farm the account like 2 quarter hour meetings with cheap girls.

  2. #3085
    I do have an old HX profile with only 1 rating from 2015, they still did not accept. I guess I will give HX a shot. I was really looking to meet a kgirl on my day off this week LOL.

  3. #3084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468

    Give it time.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Finally contacted Booker Gray but they said they don't see new people and told me to try a different k girl agency that does. Anyone know which ones those are?
    If you don't have an HX handle, join.

    Then join the Noobies club.

    See 2-3 girls there that are ok with seeing un rated folks (they post within that club).

    Then branch out. You should not have a problem if you play the long game.

  4. #3083
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Finally contacted Booker Gray but they said they don't see new people and told me to try a different k girl agency that does. Anyone know which ones those are?
    Whatever you said or sent probably set off major red flags.

  5. #3082
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Finally contacted Booker Gray but they said they don't see new people and told me to try a different k girl agency that does. Anyone know which ones those are?
    Historically BG has been least restrictive with screening. But much like presidents and mugshots, times have changed. Consider the HX route.

  6. #3081
    Finally contacted Booker Gray but they said they don't see new people and told me to try a different k girl agency that does. Anyone know which ones those are?

  7. #3080
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneRanger22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Porsha. She looks fun. Is she a rebrand of anyone. I can't find any reviews under the current name. Thanks in advance.
    Looks good with nice rear view. Passionate and will say "I love you" a lot. Kind of like a wizard sleeve if that matters to you?

  8. #3079

    Porsha = Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneRanger22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Porsha. She looks fun. Is she a rebrand of anyone. I can't find any reviews under the current name. Thanks in advance.
    I believe she used to be Mina. She has a lot of reviews on TER if you search for Mina in OC and LA.

  9. #3078

    Porsha

    Anyone have intel on Porsha. She looks fun. Is she a rebrand of anyone. I can't find any reviews under the current name. Thanks in advance.

  10. #3077

    Just look

    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    How do I find them? I can find them in search for people on the site. Thank you.
    There's like 5 different ways to contact him on his website including his HX handle.

  11. #3076

    SAG Sana

    Visiting from MD and had some time for a quick stop. The booker recommended Sana and because I was a last min appt I just went with it. By the time I got to the place and went inside she was nothing like the pics and the English barrier was so bad it felt like she was rushing because she just kept saying it over and over louder and louder. I left and told the booker. I tried to find something on SAG on here but it seems you guys don't use them much but it was the easiest for me since I was verified already with the VA location which normally have pics that are pretty close.

  12. #3075
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    One of the easiest to get your foot in the door without having to provide too much info is Bookergray on HX. If you have a network there just send a PM then text with your handle. You'll be dropping a load on one of those hotties within an hour or two.
    How do I find them? I can find them in search for people on the site. Thank you.

  13. #3074

    K agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I contacted one and they asked for a ton of stuff, seems invasive. Do you guys really give them all that info? Like your home address and uncovered I'd?
    One of the easiest to get your foot in the door without having to provide too much info is Bookergray on HX. If you have a network there just send a PM then text with your handle. You'll be dropping a load on one of those hotties within an hour or two.

  14. #3073

    New to K Agencies

    I contacted one and they asked for a ton of stuff, seems invasive. Do you guys really give them all that info? Like your home address and uncovered I'd?

  15. #3072

    New special rates as WLA

    Looks like autok or lak just got a bunch of new BBFS special rates girl move to OC, any thoughts or info on them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape