Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 499 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5601

    Amber

    New in town. Not exact pics but will match a softball player type. YMMV. 150 for. 5. Probably in late 20's. Tight body with tan. Baseball cap type girl.

  2. #5600
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdic  [View Original Post]
    You know, I've never considered myself that picky when it comes to picking out entertainment for the evening, but damn! Even all the way up to $500/ hr on Tryst and still nothing of any real interest that's appealing. Guess I'll be self-serving this weekend.
    Tryst prices are for chumps. Always ask for a local price or special or something before you schedule. This way the girl doesn't have to appear cheap on Tryst and yet can adjust her price to meet supply and demand. I've found a lot of them will offer a more reasonable price if you are respectful and flexible on time of day when they are free and not as in demand.

  3. #5599

    Kay

    Haven't seen any reviews on this one, but lots of ads. Curious if anyone you have any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/488617546396

  4. #5598

    Kaybaddiewitdafattie

    Seen a lot of this girl's ads lately and I'm not seeing any reviews here when searching. Looks too good to be true so thought I would ask if any of you guys have taken the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/488617546396

  5. #5597

    Recommendations, fellow mongers?

    You know, I've never considered myself that picky when it comes to picking out entertainment for the evening, but damn! Even all the way up to $500/ hr on Tryst and still nothing of any real interest that's appealing. Guess I'll be self-serving this weekend.

  6. #5596

    Venezuelan girls

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...exy-venezuelan -girls /327611682237.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/150962063

    Had a dream of these two. It was a decent experience but wouldn't repeat. Rocio is Definitely the girl in the pics but she got a little gut and obvious c-section. Decent looking. They use the hell out that photoshop tho. What ruined the experience for me is the rules and to many giving orders during the session managed to power through and get off. It was also kinda rushed.Session start wit flor who is a taller girl with a little curves and decent set on her. CBJ start with reverse cowgirl and swapped jimmys and finished with Rocio CBJ with doggy and finished missionary. Had way better 2 girl Latina experiences in the past.

  7. #5595

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and she came back with QV 140, hh 200 and hr 350. I didn't have a problem with that But her address was a private residence in a $400 K neighborhood. That scares me a bit. Wish it was true and I'll wait for someone else to try but I can just imagine a total hoax to an ex-boyfriend or something.
    Looks like you might be OK if this is the same Morgan discussed here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...518&viewfull=1#post6570518.

  8. #5594

    Rossa

    The BJ pic girl on listcrawler. Looks good but should I guess it's fake?

  9. #5593

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her post more frequently these days. Looking for a mature milfy provider. Haven't been responding to my messages though. Pictures look real nice. Anyone dreamt of this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/017673997549
    I texted her and she came back with QV 140, hh 200 and hr 350. I didn't have a problem with that But her address was a private residence in a $400 K neighborhood. That scares me a bit. Wish it was true and I'll wait for someone else to try but I can just imagine a total hoax to an ex-boyfriend or something.

  10. #5592
    Quote Originally Posted by JCavazino  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet with her yet? She looks good (and tall) in the pics Cam sent. I'm trying to work out a visit this week or next, so I will let why'all know how it goes once I do. Any intel ahead of time would be nice.
    I thought you were staying away from Crazy Cam?

    Let us know how it goes. Too many simps on here.

    I'll have to text for pics I guess.

  11. #5591
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her post more frequently these days. Looking for a mature milfy provider. Haven't been responding to my messages though. Pictures look real nice. Anyone dreamt of this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/017673997549
    Tried a few times but never got to actually meet her. I'll probably try again as I really like her look!

  12. #5590
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    That's the same issue I had. Don't like or trust the video call especially with someone with no reviews. I'm noticing a lot of girls is requiring that these days. Smh.
    Yeah I don't trust that video call stuff at all. But she is damn sexy, I don't think I'll cave on the video call but I may try to build up a rapport with her to see if I can skip it because I definitely want to see her.

  13. #5589

    Milf?

    Been seeing her post more frequently these days. Looking for a mature milfy provider. Haven't been responding to my messages though. Pictures look real nice. Anyone dreamt of this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/017673997549

  14. #5588

    Same issue LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on here for a while, she always starts with a high rate but will work it down. The only thing that gets in the way of me seeing her is she requires a video call. With all the bs going on with screen recording and such that's a no go for me. If she changes that I'd definitely give her a try though she easy on the eyes.
    That's the same issue I had. Don't like or trust the video call especially with someone with no reviews. I'm noticing a lot of girls is requiring that these days. Smh.

  15. #5587

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bau1979  [View Original Post]
    It was more of an observation based on the presentation and wording. The person's comment indicated the possibility but was not definitive.
    I can definitely vouch for her. Saw her several months ago by Tanger. She is a tiny thing but was very sweet and held a good conversation. Girlfriend was in the room as they had just gotten hibachi delivered right before I went in but she hung out in the restroom. Very nice tight body just as pics are. Daty for a few before I put her on top. Very tight and watching her I used up all my time enjoying the show. Actually tried to repeat today but had no reply as of yet. Def will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape