Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 59515
-
08-24-23 12:37 #53080Senior Member

Posts: 130She is being discussed in the non AMP session.
Originally Posted by NAugusta
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 08:03 #53079Senior Member

Posts: 60Am I?
Damn. Am I ugly? Haha.
Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 07:39 #53078Senior Member

Posts: 98That is something I've never heard in legit massages as well.
Originally Posted by RowTied85
[View Original Post]
It's like saying, "You monster would molest me with your eyes let me cover them up" 😜.
-
08-24-23 01:30 #53077Senior Member

Posts: 25Has anyone used this person.
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/h...649420515.html
4043425XXX.
-
08-24-23 01:11 #53076Senior Member

Posts: 58This is correct
I agree with this for most part. It is most likely the average tips. If you are a charming guy this will be good enough to build rapport with most girls. If you are not blessed in any way I would, and you find a girl you like and want to get more with, I would suggest more than this.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 23:39 #53075Senior Member

Posts: 40Looking for a fun massage parlor
Hey guys,
I was a big fan of Lily's Asian spa in Roswell roll. They had young attractive girls and it cost $300 for FS. Does anyone know where I can find a good spot with young attractive girls. Preferably FS. Looking for something around Roswell, Marietta, Norcross or Alpharetta area.
Sorry first time on here. So not sure if I made the post clear.
Private message are welcome.
-
08-23-23 23:05 #53074Senior Member

Posts: 217Heavenly Feel Technical Writer
Certainly sounds like someone from Heavenly Feel wrote this. Howard Lee only has written 9 posts and all are about this place. I enjoyed reading the "she maneuvered deftly" and the final ending "savoring the lingering scent of her body around my territory". You, HOWARD LEE?? Definitely have a vocabulary of English words. But just uniquely write them. Of course, in reality, I would love for you to massage me with your words In the back room when I come see you Ms Lee!! Ha ha.
Originally Posted by HowardLee
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 21:40 #53073Senior Member

Posts: 25Visiting ATL for work in the coming week. Any recommendations on a high end massage parlor with HE. Preferably with Caucasian / Latin talent. Not looking for FS. Thank you.
-
08-23-23 19:55 #53072Senior Member

Posts: 47You might be thinking of Sun Spa in Buford, which closed a few months ago and has remained closed.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 17:07 #53071Senior Member

Posts: 315He is referring to the location on 20 near 316. It's similar name. I went 2 times in the past but didn't really like it much.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 15:34 #53070Senior Member

Posts: 357Recently?
I thought this place had closed down.
Originally Posted by PMS202
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 13:45 #53069Senior Member

Posts: 95Standard tipping
Those numbers are in line with what I usually give to the provider.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 13:11 #53068Senior Member

Posts: 691Tips
Hey JK. Yes, those are only the tip prices. He states that prior to his tip breakdown.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 13:01 #53067Senior Member

Posts: 121This is pretty standard for me as well.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 12:39 #53066Regular Member

Posts: 18Newbie in Heavenly Feel
Jumped in Heavenly Feel and found new gal called Tina She is slim and tall medium size buns and seems typical shy newbie we talked a little bit She took most resemblance of Southern Asian lady but polite and timorous. She massaged nuanced with faint feminine breath all along my body in the process, till flip over and she maneuvered deftly here or there caught my eyes seeing her jeans wrapped legs. She completed mission like a Southern Asian ceremony of dedication. I enjoyed every moment of her presence. I have to say it was a unique body to body worship as my hands lingered hills and mounds. Time easy passed however still savoring the lingering scent of her body around my territory.










Reply With Quote






