Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 552 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5351
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Pans day shift offers the best variety and extra servicing.
    What is the damage should I expect for the day shift?

  2. #5350

    IV or Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric699  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. Guys who has info on Ivy at Pandoras. Damn she is so hot was thinking of going but. I need intel on extras.
    Here's my limited 2 cents. I met her last week at night. Yes she is hot. I asked about extras and she said only during dayshift. Haven't seen her since. She says her schedule is hit or miss.

  3. #5349

    Not at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    You believe hooker drama? These girls constantly stab each other in the back. I would not consider it true based purely on the say so of dancers. Now if a few senior members here confirmed, that's something else entirely.
    Nope but someone who services the massive numbers like Monse does and in the manner she allows makes me pause. To each there own but I'd rather spend a bit more and feel a little safer with dancers I find more attractive.

  4. #5348
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She has co-workers who don't agree.
    You believe hooker drama? These girls constantly stab each other in the back. I would not consider it true based purely on the say so of dancers. Now if a few senior members here confirmed, that's something else entirely.

  5. #5347

    Ivy at Pandoras.

    C'Mon. Guys who has info on Ivy at Pandoras. Damn she is so hot was thinking of going but. I need intel on extras.

  6. #5346

    Kittens

    Selene or Selena.

    Cuban / Mexican. About 5 4. Great legs. Mid 20's any good with extras. She was the clear standout last Friday Night with Barbie legs. So many Asian guys like her I noticed.

  7. #5345
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She has co-workers who don't agree.
    Her co worker suck my wang to. So what she get they get. Hahaha.

    Corona sauce for all. Hahahaha.

  8. #5344

    Stripper rent

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    At Kittens Friday I talked to one stripper who claimed to have made no money at all.

    So let me get this straight.

    Dancers do not get hourly pay and have to pay the club for the right to dance and offers lap dances and extras.

    So if they do not get a single lap dance or anything else they are negative for the night?
    I talked to one of the dancers at Kittens and she said if a dancer doesn't give a single dance, they will check the cameras and will waive the fee. I believe Kittens and probably sugars has the lowest dancer rent. The club has some responsibility to make it appealing to customers, making sure there are hot / cool dancers working. As everyone knows there are a lot of annoying broads working at Kittens, trying to scam and being super pushy drives potential customers away, they would be wise to cut them loose.

  9. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    That's been the system at these clubs for a very long time. The dancers essentially pay somewhere between $100-150 per shift that they work. If the dancer doesn't get a single dance, then she is in debt to the club. I believe the club call this rent. Pretty sure I remember hearing that. If a dancer doesn't pay her debt soon, there are late fees.
    Damm. Might as well escort than. Very risky unless you are hot and young.

  10. #5342

    Dancer fees

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    That's been the system at these clubs for a very long time. The dancers essentially pay somewhere between $100-150 per shift that they work. If the dancer doesn't get a single dance, then she is in debt to the club. I believe the club call this rent. Pretty sure I remember hearing that. If a dancer doesn't pay her debt soon, there are late fees.
    I also understand that in many clubs the house gets a part of each "Private" dance.

  11. #5341

    The system

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    At Kittens Friday I talked to one stripper who claimed to have made no money at all.

    So let me get this straight.

    Dancers do not get hourly pay and have to pay the club for the right to dance and offers lap dances and extras.

    So if they do not get a single lap dance or anything else they are negative for the night?
    That's been the system at these clubs for a very long time. The dancers essentially pay somewhere between $100-150 per shift that they work. If the dancer doesn't get a single dance, then she is in debt to the club. I believe the club call this rent. Pretty sure I remember hearing that. If a dancer doesn't pay her debt soon, there are late fees.

  12. #5340

    Nothing

    At Kittens Friday I talked to one stripper who claimed to have made no money at all.

    So let me get this straight.

    Dancers do not get hourly pay and have to pay the club for the right to dance and offers lap dances and extras.

    So if they do not get a single lap dance or anything else they are negative for the night?

  13. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She has co-workers who don't agree.
    On second thought, disregard. Probably more of a PM topic now that I think about it.

  14. #5338
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She has co-workers who don't agree.
    I know this is going to cause a shit storm, but care to elaborate?

  15. #5337

    Maybe but maybe not

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Monse very clean.
    She has co-workers who don't agree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape