Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 484 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 534 584 984 1484 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 26666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19421
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Just to add some more positivity to C. J. I visited today for my first time. Comms and Verification were easy, and I was on my way. Good God damn I was not disappointed. Melted every bet of stress I had quickly. Met me at the door and jumped right in. Very interactive, and made some great noise. I look forward to future visits.
    It was very nice meeting you as well, hun. Thanks so much for visiting.

  2. #19420

    Abbey

    Went and visited Abbey on short notice, seen some mixed reviews lately but gave it a go. Got to the apartment, saw a guy walk around from the back and walked slowly to the gas station. Abbey came out and met me to walk me back in around back. Place had a ton of clothes stacked up everywhere. Went into the bedroom which wasn't as cluttered. Started with small talk, lfk, and was getting a decent HJ. Put the cover on and went to town in mish until bag was filled. Normally I like to partake in multiple things but the personality was ok, her vag had a smell and I just wanted to get out of there. She's a little bigger then the pics. For $2 hh, I'll plan not repeating unless in a desperate pinch and no others are available.

    https://tryst.link/escort/abbysuee

    Peter.

  3. #19419

    Recommendations / Suggestions

    Please provide your suggestions / recommendations for my personal taste: Cute / pretty, small, petite, thin (I'm a small guy) that can provide an actual GFE (sensual with deep kissing), BBBJ and MSOG. Anywhere in GR, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Lansing and BC is fine. Typically, I pay a total of $$. But, if I can find a perfect match; I may do $$. 5/ Thank you!

  4. #19418

    Exotic Beauty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/081642096330

    By Cascade. Looks exactly like pictures. Nice body. Nice skin. Attractive. Feels great. Took direction well. Everything went smooth. Girlfriend knocked on the door but she was more upset about it than me, didn't seem staged, was dealt with in a quick second. Smokes. Would repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5324.jpg‎  

  5. #19417

    Chocolate Drop

    I'm new. Hopefully, this review is ok. Chocolate Drop is real. Very tiny, petite, super cute and very sweet. For my personal taste, absolutely perfect little body and the sweetest little ass. YES. BBBJ, Face Sitting and FS. Admittedly, she is a bit submissive. Maybe, too sweet or new? So, for now; I will say No regarding GFE and Domination. It was only my 1st time with her. Hopefully, I can at least get some closed lips kissing, GFE and some mild domination next time because I am submissive too. I will definitely repeat just to see her face and feel her amazing soft ass. Please be extra sweet with her. $1. 5 / 1 hr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/242716080515

  6. #19416
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    One word. Or two words.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayPrker  [View Original Post]
    Alright why'all. Still new to the whole hobby, but I've seen a few different massage places. They were great but they've got me wanting more. So my question is who should be the first person I see on this side of the hobby. Thanks in advance.
    One word. Lauren.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/596498724072

    Or two words. Cassidy James.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    Simplify.

    G2.

  7. #19415

    C j

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Just to add some more positivity to C. J. I visited today for my first time. Comms and Verification were easy, and I was on my way. Good God damn I was not disappointed. Melted every bet of stress I had quickly. Met me at the door and jumped right in. Very interactive, and made some great noise. I look forward to future visits.
    Her listing on another website says she will only see current clients. That does not seem to be what you encountered?

  8. #19414

    First time escort

    Alright why'all. Still new to the whole hobby, but I've seen a few different massage places. They were great but they've got me wanting more. So my question is who should be the first person I see on this side of the hobby. Thanks in advance.

  9. #19413
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo7  [View Original Post]
    Seemed really nice on the phone, motherly. Started upselling, wanted 300 for FS. Got a BJ and got out. Karen type. Lots of rules too. Greedy. Bigger than her pics. Don't pay her up front.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/898768810373
    Seen her a few times and you have to be stern with her. She will take advantage of people especially if you give it up front. Don't fall for her upsells as I've seen her with FS for hh for 1.0. Be prepared to leave if she tries to pull any stunt like that. She's definitely fun when she's not in one of her moods.

  10. #19412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    Replying to my own report, her name is Ella. But there's only one review on the Muskegon forum. Not any here, that I could find.
    I saw Ella prior to retiring. She wasn't my thing at all. I was always looking for looks and performance and didn't really care about the price. IME, Emma is an average looking girl who hates what she does and wants top dollar. Repeating was never contemplated.

  11. #19411

    Ella in Muskegon

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    Replying to my own report, her name is Ella. But there's only one review on the Muskegon forum. Not any here, that I could find.
    Met her once. Pictures are real if slightly flattering. Very hygiene focused. She used a silicone cover sheet for DATY which was no fun at all. Also CBJ and no kissing. She was not very responsive. $$ for a hh, and then asked for a tip. I was turned off by the experience and have not repeated.

  12. #19410

    Deposit and scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    With no name to search, I can't find any links to previous reviews. Can anyone help with info?

    Provider is listed in Muskegon, with previous ads in Indianapolis, etc. I feel like I've read someone on this board reviewing her, but I can't find anything.

    If there's a review on the GR or Muskegon board, that'd be perfect, any help appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/850263414555
    I fell for this when I first delved into the hobby just over a year ago, she asks for a deposit then, well nothing. I learned my lesson, so you don't have to.

  13. #19409

    Benz1

    Your inbox is full.

  14. #19408
    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    With no name to search, I can't find any links to previous reviews. Can anyone help with info?

    Provider is listed in Muskegon, with previous ads in Indianapolis, etc. I feel like I've read someone on this board reviewing her, but I can't find anything.

    If there's a review on the GR or Muskegon board, that'd be perfect, any help appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/850263414555
    I would not recommend, personally. Reviewed her back on April 23 rdl. Saw her in T. C. But maybe just caught her on a bad day: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...497&viewfull=1#post6420497.

    TRU<.

  15. #19407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Blue Eyed Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JTeam1  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few ladies and they have all been around the 40's in age. Have had a good time but I would like to branch out and see someone who is under 25. I have read lots of posts about the younger girls giving bad service, so I thought I would ask for some recommendations on who I should see. Thanks and will let you know how it goes after my meetup.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewyC77  [View Original Post]
    Looking for great that likes anal. Do we have any out there.
    Blue Eyed Baby might hit both of these requests, she's 26 (looks younger) and likes Greek. She told me she likes Greek when she has a toy in her pussy. Likes double penetration and receiving water sports , definitely a porn star attitude.
    Thank you Variety1 for the TOFTT in Lansing, I followed your lead and have had a really good time. I have been repeating.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/077826141446

    She told me she should be arriving in GR tomorrow for a week or two.
    I snapped these pics when I saw her in Lansing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230530_135013.jpg‎   20230530_135605.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape