Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 8276
-
08-23-23 15:05 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 87I'd say extremely positive! Chanel is hot and you've confirmed a pleaser! I'm looking forward to seeing her for sure.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 14:50 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 121Allie and Chanel
Agree, Allie is looking good. Gained a few pounds post Covid days but body is getting back to its milfy prime.
Chanel's a pleaser. Hummer in the private dance area on what she said was her first day back (with upcharge of course) and a strokie through the pants on another day (no upcharge from reg dance, asked me if I came and then said "see, I'm a cheap date. " I've not experienced in VIP rooms with her but would say signs are positive.
Originally Posted by Aquaj2012
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 13:49 #5334I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Rio very goid. Very nice. I go kitten to see her.
Originally Posted by ItalianSteel
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 13:47 #5333I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Monse very clean.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 13:46 #5332I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Hahaha. Monse 5 feet tall. She like my wang. She do yoga.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 13:45 #5331I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878You make offer. Maybe she say yes.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 11:08 #5330Regular Member

Posts: 10Adora Pandora
Anyone have any intel on Adora at Pandora's. What extras can be had if any.
-
08-20-23 15:27 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 118Got that right
Dayum straight. Everything with her is covered.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 13:24 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 257Ava
It's hard to say no to the prettiest face in the club. But so far I have. Are her BJs covered or bare?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 08:26 #5327Regular Member

Posts: 1Lia Vonna
Anyone had any experience with Lia Vonna at pandoras? Wondering if she does extras.
-
08-20-23 01:12 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 216Day shift (open -5/6/7 ish, Tues-Sunday usually. Sometimes off on Saturdays.
Originally Posted by Dk3369
[View Original Post]
Hard to come by a pic of her. She's well into her 40's maybe 50, long black hair, under 5'6", mexican / central american, heavy accent. Spinner ish, decent sized fake tits that aren't too hard, small but good shaped ass. Imagine if you met a hot mexican chick in her 20's, monse is her surprisingly good (if not slutty) looking mom or tia.
-
08-19-23 11:53 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 444Monsee
She's there almost every day. 12 pm if not earlier.
Originally Posted by Dk3369
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 11:11 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 440Kittens
Kittens late Friday was slamming. So many beautiful girls and really lack of dudes.
16 cover is the lowest around. Are you guys going daytime for lower rates? I have never gone daytime do girls ask for less daytime?
I.
-
08-19-23 08:51 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 444Old Star vs new Star
Personally wished it was the blonde Star who was there a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 08:50 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 118Its hard
I know she ain't cheap but its hard to say no to Ava when she's looking amazing and whispers a few things. Being nice to her and repeating are definitely to your advantage.











Reply With Quote






