Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 59484
-
08-23-23 13:45 #53064Senior Member

Posts: 94Standard tipping
Those numbers are in line with what I usually give to the provider.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 13:11 #53063Senior Member

Posts: 691Tips
Hey JK. Yes, those are only the tip prices. He states that prior to his tip breakdown.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 13:01 #53062Senior Member

Posts: 121This is pretty standard for me as well.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 12:39 #53061Regular Member

Posts: 18Newbie in Heavenly Feel
Jumped in Heavenly Feel and found new gal called Tina She is slim and tall medium size buns and seems typical shy newbie we talked a little bit She took most resemblance of Southern Asian lady but polite and timorous. She massaged nuanced with faint feminine breath all along my body in the process, till flip over and she maneuvered deftly here or there caught my eyes seeing her jeans wrapped legs. She completed mission like a Southern Asian ceremony of dedication. I enjoyed every moment of her presence. I have to say it was a unique body to body worship as my hands lingered hills and mounds. Time easy passed however still savoring the lingering scent of her body around my territory.
-
08-23-23 12:19 #53060Senior Member

Posts: 60Massage Hut Marietta
Few weeks ago tried this place. Hadn't seen any reviews of this one so TOFTT. Got there right when they opened. Taken back to a room with a curtain by the man at the door. Needed a legit massage so no worries. Few minutes later she came in and covered me up. Late 30's early 40's. Difficult to understand but a fantastic massage. Lots of pressure and cracking of joints. No teasing. On the flip she covered my face with a towel. 60 for an hour including hot stones. Left feeling relaxed but nothing more.
-
08-23-23 12:17 #53059Senior Member

Posts: 93Empty inbox before PM questions
Any PMs welcome but delete your inbox LOL. She mentioned she is new to the shop, assuming with less than couple of weeks by now.
Originally Posted by SandyGeet
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 11:19 #53058Senior Member

Posts: 155Origin and Chi
Please check your inbox my good man!
Originally Posted by FatMan247
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 07:42 #53057Senior Member

Posts: 28960-80 to house hh or hr.
Originally Posted by AnotherUse
[View Original Post]
160-200+ FS.
Depends on where you go but otd low end 200 high end 280+.
This is what I've experienced in my area. Thought I saw a review of a place in Dalton ga that's under 2.
-
08-23-23 06:15 #53056Banned Member

Posts: 307Tips
Those must just be the tip prices.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 22:20 #53055Senior Member

Posts: 691Where
I'm in the same range of tips. Maybe 20+ on the first two depending on service.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 22:00 #53054Senior Member

Posts: 48Birthday Trip
Finally going back to Atl after a while, going with a few friends to celebrate my birthday. I was just wondering what's the damage right now for FS. Last time I was there it was $$ one of my friends has never had one of these dreams so what's a place that gets the full experience with FS at the end? Thanks for the help.
-
08-22-23 21:30 #53053Senior Member

Posts: 96For the tips, this is simply what I use. I came up with them based on my past experiences and from reading this forum.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 21:14 #53052Senior Member

Posts: 47Sun Massage Lwrville
One good and one bad time at Sun Massage on GA20. This place is interesting in that one MT will give a legit massage (no teasing but good quality and takes great direction) then another girl will replace her for the HE. First time I went, I got a rather sexy girl with fake Cs. This most recent time, I had a girl where it must have been her first time because she had no idea what she was doing and was a terrible negotiator (started asking $200 for CBJ). She was homely looking and wore bball shorts and a large t-shirt. On the bright side, this is one of the few places that offers 60 for 60 minutes but I don't like the odds of getting the frumpy girl again.
-
08-22-23 20:37 #53051Banned Member

Posts: 307Where
Where are you getting these prices?
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 17:59 #53050Senior Member

Posts: 96First time
Most AMPs in town charge 70 for 1 hour. If a table shower is available, they're typically 20 but some charge only 10 and a few include it complimentary. You might have to pay in advance so don't let that shake you. For tips, I use the following rule of thumb:
Originally Posted by CtfoUfo
[View Original Post]
- Massage only (ie legit place): 20.
- Massage plus HE and no UTC: 40 (maybe more if she does a great job otherwise).
- Massage plus HE plus UTC: 60.
Always, always, always pay in cash and have a mix of 10's and 20's ready to cover any range of expense.









Reply With Quote





