Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 736 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9798

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Did she have white spandex leggings on?. If so, I saw her this morning with another girl and a familiar deceptacon who looked scary as fuck!.
    Not when I saw her on Monday but if she was a 6'1 brunette WSW I guarantee its her. I think she does hang around those TS a lot from what I've seen.

    When I saw her she had on light blue daisy dukes and a purpleish top. She doesn't have the prettiest or even friendliest face but she was surprisingly easygoing and came right to my car as soon as I pulled over and told me "she sees me frequent the ave and pick up other girls all the time". Maybe she heard good news about my pork sword and decided to give it a go? I took her to a decent spot and patiently waited for her to suck the glass dick (3 or 4 times I think???) before our BBFS sesh. That was my one and only time seeing her thus far but if I do pick her up again I'll do my best to get visuals.

  2. #9797
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few different posts about a Christina as well as Kristine. I have Kristine and the previous Christina (medium height, slim with a nice ass, very pretty before the meth mouth) on video, as far as new Christinas I only know:

    Tall (6'1) brunette, slim with nice proportions.

    I creampied this new tall Christina for $30 last night around 6:30 PM. She was kind of annoying but I'd see her again.
    Did she have white spandex leggings on?. If so, I saw her this morning with another girl and a familiar deceptacon who looked scary as fuck!.

  3. #9796

    Post requirement for photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    Quick little photodump of the ladies I found worthy of picking up within the past month or so.
    The FAQ doesn't explicitly say it for some reason so I'll ask here:

    How many posts do I have to already have to be able to post photos?

    I will keep trying until it goes through or I find out how much more I need to post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2400.jpg‎  

  4. #9795

    Dee Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    I'd say it's most likely you saw Dee Dee. Used to be on the sites but she's fallen on even harder times than usual and can't keep a place and / or a phone long enough anymore for that. She's on the corners a lot now. Horribly reviewed everywhere. If you see her do not give her the money up front, if you keep it until after there's a chance you might actually have a decent time. Still unlikely, but there's a chance. Her ass really is amazing.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-pawg/42344731
    Nope, the woman walking up and down union Thursday was girl-next-door thick if that makes sense, she doesn't hold a candle to this Dee Dee. I've never seen Dee Dee on the Ave while passing through Lynn but I vaguely remember seeing her as an incall years ago. She was friendly enough but mid stroke in doggy I saw a mouse run across her room. It was an $80 QV so not a bad price but the distance and pest situation made me never see her again.

  5. #9794
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    Lynn has so few options every time I pass through that I possibly saw this same woman. I didn't get too good of a look at her chest but her ass had me do 2 you-turns before I gave up trying to scoop her in that busy 6 PM hour. Dirty blonde mid aged WSW with an ass is all I can remember.
    I'd say it's most likely you saw Dee Dee. Used to be on the sites but she's fallen on even harder times than usual and can't keep a place and / or a phone long enough anymore for that. She's on the corners a lot now. Horribly reviewed everywhere. If you see her do not give her the money up front, if you keep it until after there's a chance you might actually have a decent time. Still unlikely, but there's a chance. Her ass really is amazing.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-pawg/42344731

  6. #9793

    Need more visuals

    Quick little photodump of the ladies I found worthy of picking up within the past month or so.

  7. #9792
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoy23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why there's no scene in eastie? Can't find any in the open or online.
    Also wondering this. I need a designated LSW / HSW zone in the Metro Boston / Northshore area. Lord knows I love Latinas and I must have creampied every single one of worth in the BHA / NMS / DOT area.

  8. #9791
    Quote Originally Posted by SNadar  [View Original Post]
    Was bored and driving through Lynn union on Sunday around 9 PM. Saw this WSW with big natural boobs and awesome ass. Went to a parking lot and got a nice BBBJTCWS for $50. She gave me her phone number and dropped off in the same place I picked up. Said she won't walk in there that often. I got lucky that day.

    Her name is Lauren.
    Lynn has so few options every time I pass through that I possibly saw this same woman. I didn't get too good of a look at her chest but her ass had me do 2 you-turns before I gave up trying to scoop her in that busy 6 PM hour. Dirty blonde mid aged WSW with an ass is all I can remember.

  9. #9790

    Kristine / Christina

    I've seen a few different posts about a Christina as well as Kristine. I have Kristine and the previous Christina (medium height, slim with a nice ass, very pretty before the meth mouth) on video, as far as new Christinas I only know:

    Tall (6'1) brunette, slim with nice proportions.

    I creampied this new tall Christina for $30 last night around 6:30 PM. She was kind of annoying but I'd see her again.

  10. #9789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    *Groan*

    I'm going to lay off NMS for a bit. The hit-miss ratio in finding decent women there is non-existent, nothing but drugged-out, mentally unstable women. I saw one lady LITERALLY leaning and slumped over on meth on Chesterson, another leaning against the U-Haul building having an angry rant, another walking in between U-haul trucks with a blanket over herself, and a deceptacon(TS) on Kemble Street.

    (Deceptacon) "An instance of actions and/or schemes fabricated to mislead and/or delude someone into errantly believing a lie or inaccuracy.

    I strolled BHA and saw nothing at all just a homeless woman nearby Grove Hall looking for a cig. I threw in the towel as the sun was coming up. Got a few days off so, I may do some recon in another area besides Boston.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid96  [View Original Post]
    Meatman,

    Great to hear that you're back on the stroll.
    Thanks!.

  11. #9788
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I strolled NMS square last night after 10 PM. Saw several women on Allerton St. And Pierson mingling around. Saw two possible WSW sitting on the corner of Rusfield and Allerton smoking crack and not paying no mind to the cars passing by. Ended up getting a WSW from Taunton named 'Christine" blonde, wearing maroon leggings and a cute little ass. Quick pump and dump for $30 in a discreet spot. To be fair, it took me the better half of two hours trying to find a decent looking girl. I even strolled the bridge and it was dead.
    Meatman,

    Great to hear that you're back on the stroll.

  12. #9787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    I strolled NMS square last night after 10 PM. Saw several women on Allerton St. And Pierson mingling around. Saw two possible WSW sitting on the corner of Rusfield and Allerton smoking crack and not paying no mind to the cars passing by. Ended up getting a WSW from Taunton named 'Christine" blonde, wearing maroon leggings and a cute little ass. Quick pump and dump for $30 in a discreet spot. To be fair, it took me the better half of two hours trying to find a decent looking girl. I even strolled the bridge and it was dead.

  13. #9786
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Sadly NMS has gone to crap. Strolled NMS last week and it was nothing more than a depressing sight of half-dead skeletons … I miss the 90's.
    I must echo your assessment as it true and depressing. Speaking of the 90's, those ladies were hot, clean and fun to be with. They show up to work looking like a star. The ones now woke up from a cardboard box. There were so many spots. I remember Chinatown (of course), Pine Street Inn, Boston Park Plaza and the alleyway near Tai Tung Village. After two "missed" sessions, I'm walking away from it for the time being.

  14. #9785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Well done!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]

    We could be like Meatman and walk to the streets. I did that a few times, parked nearby and walked to initiate conversation. Once we agreed, we would walk to my car. It's a great way to start the deal and
    not let them in the car and kick them out later if the deal isn't good.
    Yes, walking the streets late at night in that area looking for poon is high-risk but it does at times, have its rewards. It definitely cuts down on the lunatics who'll get in your car. Sadly NMS has gone to crap. Strolled NMS last week and it was nothing more than a depressing sight of half-dead skeletons. The sex scene in Boston is god awfully bad and needs a dopamine shot!. I miss the 90's.

  15. #9784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    She blew with gum in her mouth? How did she blow you without putting your cock in her mouth.

    Too bad a missed her, love a little hairy snatch.
    When she was blowing me, she took the gum out. But when there was not a cock in her mouth, she just kept snapping the gum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape