Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 991 1491 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23462

  2. #23461

    Had a good time

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...cture/58349497

    So was thinking twice before dreaming her, since pic in the link was good.

    Easy communication, said she will share the location.

    After that trying to call her no response. Anyone tried?

  3. #23460

    Luck with latina

    Thought I'd try one of the Latina ads since nothing else piqued my interest. Actually got lucky. One of the photos is obviously fake, but I think the others may not be. At the very least similar build. That classic man-made Brazilian build although her ad says columbian. Also says GFE, and while that's not a complete lie she definitely doesn't specialize in it. Even so pretty good time. A little older, probably early or mid 30's. Nice hotel. I think she said she's only in town this week so anyone who was thinking about trying out one of the Latina ads, this is probably one of the better experiences you'll get out of them.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/151082396

  4. #23459

    Amy

    Hello, Any intel on this one, Amy:

    http://hamy.strikingly.com/

    Thanks.

  5. #23458

    Any Spinster

    Please do needful sharing spinsters profile.

  6. #23457

  7. #23456

    Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    I keep wanting to schedule with them, but the providers are all pretty thick. Jeneveve looks thick too, she's thicker right? I like petite and thin. Spinner types.
    That would be one of the only complaints I would have. Some of the pictures are either older or have been cleaned up some. They are not huge or anything. But some of them are definitely not spinners. Most of the experiences have all been great for me.

  8. #23455

    BKS Jen etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings  [View Original Post]
    Jeneveve is very friendly and looks like her pics. BBBJ was too good! No rush and overall great time. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2368426.htm?cat=1.
    I keep wanting to schedule with them, but the providers are all pretty thick. Jeneveve looks thick too, she's thicker right? I like petite and thin. Spinner types.

  9. #23454

    BKS Jeneveve

    Jeneveve is very friendly and looks like her pics. BBBJ was too good! No rush and overall great time. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2368426.htm?cat=1.

  10. #23453
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher  [View Original Post]
    Any Asians?
    No, but I'm considering seeing one from one of the Atlanta agencies next time I roll into that town. If anyone has any experiences or easier ways to verify with lkatl or whatever down there I'd appreciate a dm.

  11. #23452

    That was me

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Had a great two nights with this one.

    Someone posted a while back and got flak for her being a man, rest assured she is not and actually as hard to believe she looks cuter than her photos, not much but still.

    She sounds like "Teeter" from Yellowstone, her pink and shaved hair sold me, safe place off Buck Jones and Walnut St in Cary.

    She will have you pull up to get a look at your car and then have the door open with her outside to meet her, is really nice, put the donation down and off we go.

    Good BBBJ, sloppy, will go at it once you get hard or allow you to facefuck. Bent her over and let out decades of anger on her vagene, not only does she take it but she fucks back, gets creamy too and very vocal.

    Def going to repeat, real nice and all the boxes were checked, did opt for the BB anal and I could not for the life of me get it to fit, other than that she is G2 G.
    Yeah that was me that got roasted but I didn't care because she more than delivered. I also posted what I felt was a very accurate report. I've repeated since then and will continue to until if and when she changes. I'm glad you had fun! That ass gets loose!

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  12. #23451
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by FlewD  [View Original Post]
    20's to 40's, Variety between Hispanic and white but no bbw only thicc. The one where I got jebaited was where she was thicc.
    Any Asians?

  13. #23450

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ  [View Original Post]
    Can a brother get a link? I totally fail at search on these old-school hodgepodge websites where searching for me seems totally random. Here's someone in venuzuela. Here's random scammers in your town with nothing to do with the name you searched. Shrug.
    Sorry about that, man I made all kinds of noob mistakes on that initial post, in my defense I was almost a 12 pack in LOL:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/510406038241

  14. #23449
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Thats her STG handle, sorry for the confusion.
    Can a brother get a link? I totally fail at search on these old-school hodgepodge websites where searching for me seems totally random. Here's someone in venuzuela. Here's random scammers in your town with nothing to do with the name you searched. Shrug.

  15. #23448

    Food and sex = no go (LOL)

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her as well. Good god those titties are huge. She wasn't wearing any makeup when I saw her, but she does look like her pictures minus the makeup and filters. Her gut is much bigger in person though, but them big soft wonderful titties made up for it. Overall, I had a good time, but there were a few cons that prevented it from being great. No GFE, No Makeup on, and she was eating or just got done eating when I got there. The smell of other people's food in the room is usually a turn off for me. I don't know why that is, but it makes it hard for me to get into it. I would repeat, but hopefully next time she has makeup on and no food smell.
    I'm with ya brother, the smell of food in the room kills it for me too. I'm sure there are others that this does not bother but nice to see I'm not alone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape