Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 59496
-
08-23-23 06:15 #53061Banned Member

Posts: 307Tips
Those must just be the tip prices.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 22:20 #53060Senior Member

Posts: 691Where
I'm in the same range of tips. Maybe 20+ on the first two depending on service.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 22:00 #53059Senior Member

Posts: 48Birthday Trip
Finally going back to Atl after a while, going with a few friends to celebrate my birthday. I was just wondering what's the damage right now for FS. Last time I was there it was $$ one of my friends has never had one of these dreams so what's a place that gets the full experience with FS at the end? Thanks for the help.
-
08-22-23 21:30 #53058Senior Member

Posts: 96For the tips, this is simply what I use. I came up with them based on my past experiences and from reading this forum.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 21:14 #53057Senior Member

Posts: 47Sun Massage Lwrville
One good and one bad time at Sun Massage on GA20. This place is interesting in that one MT will give a legit massage (no teasing but good quality and takes great direction) then another girl will replace her for the HE. First time I went, I got a rather sexy girl with fake Cs. This most recent time, I had a girl where it must have been her first time because she had no idea what she was doing and was a terrible negotiator (started asking $200 for CBJ). She was homely looking and wore bball shorts and a large t-shirt. On the bright side, this is one of the few places that offers 60 for 60 minutes but I don't like the odds of getting the frumpy girl again.
-
08-22-23 20:37 #53056Banned Member

Posts: 307Where
Where are you getting these prices?
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 17:59 #53055Senior Member

Posts: 96First time
Most AMPs in town charge 70 for 1 hour. If a table shower is available, they're typically 20 but some charge only 10 and a few include it complimentary. You might have to pay in advance so don't let that shake you. For tips, I use the following rule of thumb:
Originally Posted by CtfoUfo
[View Original Post]
- Massage only (ie legit place): 20.
- Massage plus HE and no UTC: 40 (maybe more if she does a great job otherwise).
- Massage plus HE plus UTC: 60.
Always, always, always pay in cash and have a mix of 10's and 20's ready to cover any range of expense.
-
08-22-23 16:57 #53054Senior Member

Posts: 73Sophie is back. She gives good massage but is not Alice-like if you get my drift.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 16:43 #53053Senior Member

Posts: 225ISpa Report
Stopped at Sunny Day Spa, but left after 5 minutes of nobody coming to the front desk, so headed up the road to iSpa, where I've been several times.
Walked into iSpa and asked for Anna for her nice breasts, eraser nipples and DATY. At first Maggie says "she busy, 30 minutes. " Started to leave, and half way back to the car, she suddenly became available. Lie down on the table and hear the two speaking native to each other. Next thing I know, Maggie says "it's ok if I give you massage?" Fine. I guess Anna doesn't want / need the tips as she was really in a spare room eating lunch, so whatever, I'm done with her. Maggie asked why I requested Anna, so told her. Maggie says "oh, you don't want massage, you want to play. " We ended up agreeing to $1.5 total for hhr and there was plenty of full nudity, although no FIV, fun to be had. Maggie's face may be a 5/10, but breasts, nipples, Bush and lips are 8-9/10.
Moral of the story. Maybe skip the lame massage and just negotiate for whatever desired "play time."
-
08-22-23 15:53 #53052Senior Member

Posts: 241Wawa is still around and still doing the same thing. Seems like it's been getting a bit busy, and recently (I) was crossed with another monger (ooops) while heading to the TS.
Originally Posted by MJ2023
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 13:23 #53051Regular Member

Posts: 2Quick Question
So, I was going to try and get my first "massage" sometime this month. I know some of the basics, but I just have a question.
How much is it usually?
-
08-22-23 12:22 #53050Senior Member

Posts: 93Holiday Massage WindyHill
After a gap decided to hit the windy hill massage arena, Li massage is first stop but there are two mongers waiting in the lobby, so went across to holiday massage at the next light. Got a young girl early 30's, said her name is Mia. Looks good with great smile. Massage itself is really good and hinted some spots to be taken care and she used good technique. At half time started the fun teasing and she asked if I liked it and I replied it was great. She kept going with great enthusiasm to tease from behind and can say it is close to top performances. Cleaned up the oil with hot towel and then on the flip straight to junior using the two hands. Two hands definitely made the difference. No tip was negotiated. After finish she massaged feet and neck to finish the complete hour. Will definitely repeat and can confirm the management changed this year with this location, everything is so clean and standard water bottles instead of dispenser.
-
08-22-23 11:28 #53049Senior Member

Posts: 4061Grace has been doing this for awhile. She definitely knows the AMP game. She has the same mind sense as Lily.
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 21:29 #53048Senior Member

Posts: 69Affirmative
Grace is a tough nut to crack but it's doable. And for most people, they just give in rather than go nine rounds of her negotiating. It can def be a buzzkill.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 18:32 #53047Senior Member

Posts: 25My best advice is not to waste your time and money to invest in Grace!
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






