Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 33207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27387

    Divine Rachel. Reach out

    Quote Originally Posted by DublinMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Like wise if Rachel is following PM me as well. Thanks.
    Same here. HB always has the best recommendations.

  2. #27386
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Will he know they are paid for companions and his chances of scoring are 100%?
    Yeah he won't care about that.

  3. #27385

    Great gift

    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic  [View Original Post]
    This is more of a question. My buddy is getting divorced and bought a new house. I'd love to hook him up with like a "house warming" party with a couple ladies to come to the house and show him a good time. Honestly I don't know the best way to start with something like this or if any mongers known of any higher end providers that would do something like this. Feel free to DM.
    Will he know they are paid for companions and his chances of scoring are 100%?

  4. #27384

    More of a question

    This is more of a question. My buddy is getting divorced and bought a new house. I'd love to hook him up with like a "house warming" party with a couple ladies to come to the house and show him a good time. Honestly I don't know the best way to start with something like this or if any mongers known of any higher end providers that would do something like this. Feel free to DM.

  5. #27383

    Hot Older Chick

    Anyone have any experience with this one? We've text back and forth and she seems legit, however, she openly referenced specifics of the visit over text which made me a little nervous. She's in a nice hotel too rather than a dump like the rest of them. I'd like to take a shot but can't find any info.

    Thanks & stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/150901426

  6. #27382
    Tried to send you a PM but you mail box is Full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    I followed and see the second ad you're referring to but no where on it do I see Lansing? And both ads have 513 number. Just curious where you saw the Lansing part.

  7. #27381

    Don't see anything that says lansing

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    The first one is a scam or fake she has an running in Cincinnati and Lansing today. Apparently you have not read the posts on how to spot fake ads. In the user blog. On list crawler place the ad in your follow folder open the folder and if her ad appears more than once open each ad and look at the address headers it will tell you where the ad is located. Have no knowledge of the second person.
    I followed and see the second ad you're referring to but no where on it do I see Lansing? And both ads have 513 number. Just curious where you saw the Lansing part.

  8. #27380
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler4178  [View Original Post]
    When ever I travel I noticed the average women are more fit than around here.
    Not sure what area you travel. I do a lot of traveling for fishing. Yes I agree in the winter I see a lot of hot girls in shape traveling Florida. Now in the summer not so much so.

    Take Knoxville for instance I think they have more providers over 225 lbs than anywhere. Chattanooga not much better than Cincinnati. Detroit, Toledo.

    You just have to put the time into finding what you want they are there In every city just takes research.

  9. #27379

    Rachel

    I also had a chance to see Rachel recently and, consistent with the prior reports, it was great! In fact, she's better than ever, in my opinion. Kudos to HB and others that brought Rachel back on the radar here.

    -East.

  10. #27378

    Divine Rachel

    I would love to see Rachel! I've heard much about her but never had the chance to meet her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad she coming out of retirement. I would wonderful to see her again.

  11. #27377

    That's correct

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    The first one is a scam or fake she has an running in Cincinnati and Lansing today. Apparently you have not read the posts on how to spot fake ads. In the user blog. On list crawler place the ad in your follow folder open the folder and if her ad appears more than once open each ad and look at the address headers it will tell you where the ad is located. Have no knowledge of the second person.
    MallGuy 101 is correct. First, click "Follow" button. Then click "Pull". Once the screen slides over, you'll see "Following / Favorited " on the bottom right. Once you open the folder, if there's multiple listings, check the city. Sometimes they won't list a city which is also usually a scam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9139.jpg‎   IMG_9142.jpg‎  

  12. #27376

    First one

    The first one is a scam or fake she has an running in Cincinnati and Lansing today. Apparently you have not read the posts on how to spot fake ads. In the user blog. On list crawler place the ad in your follow folder open the folder and if her ad appears more than once open each ad and look at the address headers it will tell you where the ad is located. Have no knowledge of the second person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    First one looks like she may be legit but also slightly TGTBT. So just curious if anyone has tried her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/150768999

    The second womans link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/141633952#.

    If anyone has any info on if they're real and decent service please let me know. Thanks.

  13. #27375

    RAchel Devine

    Quote Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby  [View Original Post]
    I'll be traveling to Cincinnati tomorrow thru Friday. I've been catching up on here and read nothing but amazing things about Rachel. How do I get ahold of her? Does she see senior members from here?.
    Like wise if Rachel is following PM me as well. Thanks.

  14. #27374

    Has anyone met these women before?

    First one looks like she may be legit but also slightly TGTBT. So just curious if anyone has tried her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/150768999

    The second womans link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/141633952#.

    If anyone has any info on if they're real and decent service please let me know. Thanks.

  15. #27373

    Fort Waye

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    If you travel to big cities or nice areas, you'll see hot people. Most of the places you wouldn't want to travel to have tons of talent on par with Cincinnati or worse. We just don't notice it because unless it's for work, nobody is going to a place like Fort Wayne, Indiana.

    My two cents.
    Fort Wayne has amazing pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape