Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 826 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 12383
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7568

    Granny's can be fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes grannys can be fun just depends on the shape, I had an FS exp with one and she really did me good.
    It's no secret here, I likes Granny's!

    I hate GPS biotches, and not wasting my time with them.

  2. #7567

    Rainbow Salem

    Near Annette's on Edgewater.

    Ava: Youthful, slender, shy, attractive. No real chemistry, no repeat.

    Coco: Middle aged, thicker than I prefer, but nice face boobs, and attitude. Fun to play with, passionate.

  3. #7566
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvrpdx  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone happen to know where Lily from Oriental Lotus wound up? I know she left there a few months ago and I heard she went to the shop on NE 74th and Sandy but I've stopped in a few times and they've never heard of her. She was my ATF and I'd love to find out where she went to. Feel free to DM.
    She is back over at 74th, sounds like she was on vacation for a little while.

  4. #7565

    Healing Touch

    New girl Coco is in her 20's, pretty and slender. Good massage and good menu.

  5. #7564
    Quote Originally Posted by BillJ1984  [View Original Post]
    So my birthday is coming up and I want to treat myself to a double BBBJ anyone know a good spot? Westside would be perfect. If not I'm probably just going to text around for two hands massage and go from there.
    Try 87th and Canyon. Their sister store offered me a duo so why not a double BBBJ? Trumpeter did a recon there a few posts back regarding the providers.

  6. #7563

    Question

    So my birthday is coming up and I want to treat myself to a double BBBJ anyone know a good spot? Westside would be perfect. If not I'm probably just going to text around for two hands massage and go from there.

  7. #7562

    Lily

    Does anyone happen to know where Lily from Oriental Lotus wound up? I know she left there a few months ago and I heard she went to the shop on NE 74th and Sandy but I've stopped in a few times and they've never heard of her. She was my ATF and I'd love to find out where she went to. Feel free to DM.

  8. #7561

    See a new place in troudale

    The Corge on 242nd next to the old safeway (closed). Anyone who had any experience there would appreciate it.

  9. #7560
    Quote Originally Posted by Joepdx  [View Original Post]
    Granny Alley.
    Sometimes grannys can be fun just depends on the shape, I had an FS exp with one and she really did me good.

  10. #7559
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Most are on hwy 99, started near Hazel Dell, then went south:

    Lucky: 3 ladies, met 2, nothing special.

    Tranquility: 2 ladies, was not inclined to stay.

    Maya: nice lady with pleasant attitude but I was not interested.

    Zen: 2 middle aged ladies, pass.

    Venus: met an older lady, not interested.

    Joy: attractive MILF here, might see her if more interesting ones not available.

    Golden Star: 2 older women, pass.

    Red Sun near 7-11: one I would rate a 5 looks wise, the other a 6. 5. Both older, maybe a yes for the second one.

    Spa Vancouver, just south of Red Sun: pass.
    Curious about Wellness DT and if they got someone new yet.

  11. #7558
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Most are on hwy 99, started near Hazel Dell, then went south:

    Lucky: 3 ladies, met 2, nothing special.

    Tranquility: 2 ladies, was not inclined to stay.

    Maya: nice lady with pleasant attitude but I was not interested.

    Zen: 2 middle aged ladies, pass.

    Venus: met an older lady, not interested.

    Joy: attractive MILF here, might see her if more interesting ones not available.

    Golden Star: 2 older women, pass.

    Red Sun near 7-11: one I would rate a 5 looks wise, the other a 6. 5. Both older, maybe a yes for the second one.

    Spa Vancouver, just south of Red Sun: pass.
    Granny Alley.

  12. #7557

    Harrison, near king road safeway; Moon Dream on King

    Foot Heaven: Had a good experience with Lucy, would see her again. Nice boobs, she was into the daty, ok with lite kissing, fun cfs. Overall, fun attitude.

    Moon Dream: Got Sofia, tallish middle aged haggered looking lady. No real connection, experience was so lame that I could not get off via cfs or via handy. It's pretty bad when that happens. I understand others like her, and I thank you guys that reached out to me, but I will not do a session with her again. On to the. Next.

  13. #7556

    Vancouver Recon

    Most are on hwy 99, started near Hazel Dell, then went south:

    Lucky: 3 ladies, met 2, nothing special.

    Tranquility: 2 ladies, was not inclined to stay.

    Maya: nice lady with pleasant attitude but I was not interested.

    Zen: 2 middle aged ladies, pass.

    Venus: met an older lady, not interested.

    Joy: attractive MILF here, might see her if more interesting ones not available.

    Golden Star: 2 older women, pass.

    Red Sun near 7-11: one I would rate a 5 looks wise, the other a 6. 5. Both older, maybe a yes for the second one.

    Spa Vancouver, just south of Red Sun: pass.

  14. #7555

    Wonderland

    Quote Originally Posted by CPorter608  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Wonderland because I heard there were younger more attractive providers. Reports have been that only HE was available, but the massages were supposed to be good. I found what I was looking for plus more. Drew Candy. Pretty sure she's late 20's, early 30's. Petite and very cute. Saw 2 other attractive providers walking around as well. Did the table shower, which was great. Candy's massage was good. On the flip I asked for FS and she said she couldn't pointing to the maxipad she was wearing. Went for a CBJ instead. Seems like FS would have been an option had I showed up at another time of the month, but can't say for sure. All in all a good experience.
    Where is this magical place?

  15. #7554

    Westside Recon 2 (Cedar Mill)

    I was out and about again and decided to check out the four spas in Cedar Mill.

    The first stop was Nice Spa. I stopped in here on their opening day and wasn't impressed enough to stay. The staff has turned over since then and I've heard great things about Candy and was hoping to meet her on this scouting trip. A decent-looking woman, probably in her 40's greeted me. We didn't talk much, but her English seemed to be better than average. She was friendly, a little thicker than I would prefer and had a short dress on. It wasn't particularly sexy but did show some cleavage and plenty of leg. I asked what her name is and she told me "Candy", and then she introduced me to Apple. They were very similar in appearance. I'm not very tempted to go back this week, but it's probably my loss.

    The second stop was Lucky Foot Spa. Another 40's provider. A prettier face than the last stop and a tight-fitting short dress. Based on looks, she would be my choice today.

    The third stop was Red Rose. I don't like this place because the front door is way too public. The woman that greeted me was probably 50 and in jean shorts and an unrevealing blouse. She wasn't attractive either. As I was turning to walk out, another woman walked out from a room at the far end of the hall. I didn't get a good look but she had much shorter shorts and a decent shape. I'm guessing she was younger, but I don't know for sure.

    The final stop was Green Touch. She was a bit younger than the others but there wasn't any other reason to stay. Not attractive, wearing jeans, and a standard blouse.

    I'll find another area of town to spend my money this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape