Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11134

    Spicygirls ADA

    Ada 300 hr (sale) DFK, BBBJ, cfs.

    First time seeing her and she was right up my alley. Very pretty face with long black hair and thin and Chinese so yeah, I liked. She did the straight to BBBJ that I remember from NYAW.

    Did the shower and she spoke good English and she was awesome. Great personality and talker. Good kisser.

    In the room some DFK and grabbed onto that nice ass of hers. Suck on them nice fake C tits. Some neck kissing. Maybe some ear kissing.

    She did a good BBBJ that lasted until I asked for 69. Nice shaved pussy I got into and she seemed to enjoy. This went on until I stopped her and asked for condom. She was hard no BBFS.

    She was a great fuck. Really into it. Very passionate. Told me she liked my cock and she should. But it is nice to be appreciated. No go slows here. No doggy because I was really into her face I guess. Standing mish her legs up on my shoulder wrecking it like my old days. Some more BBBJ. And finished in mish. Her pussy is the tightness I like for CFS.

    Showered and talked more. She really shot to the top of the girls at their two shops. While I think Helen is hotter I think I get along and talk better with Ada.

    Oh, she was 5'1 to 5'3. I'd say early 30's. Total hottie.

  2. #11133
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilrupa  [View Original Post]
    I heard Ada is back at a new spot but a familiar address, my second time here so far.

    Texted spicygirls, setup an hour with Ada and arrived on time to find her ready in her one piece black sheer teddy showering off her perfect bod.

    She attacked me with a hug and very aggressive dfk that only she can pull off and not seem crazy, her English improved a lot and we had an easy time catching up in her travels and experiences while away.

    I won't go into too many details tonight as I'm in bed tryin to just give her credit and an incredible session and a great vibe.

    I love connecting with a long time favorite.

    She started the sesh with a very GFE dfk and bbj. She really put in the work while it looks effortless and natural, that's where she differs from the rest of the Hurd.

    A quick scrub and wash we back in the room and at it like two teenagers, making out, kissing, grabbing, pulling.

    With all that passion and heat and as much as I love daty, I only eat her out for a few min to get her totally wet then cover and bang bang bang. Ada lets me hit it without judgement or limitations, we run through a few positions in a rough way I think it's called CNC, this cnc or "free use" style works for us since we trust each other to stop when we need too.

    Donation today was 300 so I left a bigger tip on top of that.
    LOL In theory, if she lets you then it is not CNC. CNC is consensual non consensual. You don't want to do CNC. CNC is a set up for disaster.

  3. #11132

    Yada yada I spent an hour with Ada at spicygirls.

    I heard Ada is back at a new spot but a familiar address, my second time here so far.

    Texted spicygirls, setup an hour with Ada and arrived on time to find her ready in her one piece black sheer teddy showering off her perfect bod.

    She attacked me with a hug and very aggressive dfk that only she can pull off and not seem crazy, her English improved a lot and we had an easy time catching up in her travels and experiences while away.

    I won't go into too many details tonight as I'm in bed tryin to just give her credit and an incredible session and a great vibe.

    I love connecting with a long time favorite.

    She started the sesh with a very GFE dfk and bbj. She really put in the work while it looks effortless and natural, that's where she differs from the rest of the Hurd.

    A quick scrub and wash we back in the room and at it like two teenagers, making out, kissing, grabbing, pulling.

    With all that passion and heat and as much as I love daty, I only eat her out for a few min to get her totally wet then cover and bang bang bang. Ada lets me hit it without judgement or limitations, we run through a few positions in a rough way I think it's called CNC, this cnc or "free use" style works for us since we trust each other to stop when we need too.

    Donation today was 300 so I left a bigger tip on top of that.

  4. #11131
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Any good? Depends on what you like and what you want to pay. Spicy Girls is an extension of NYAF.
    Been here twice already girls are the same caliber at MYAF or any other full service AMP.

    I've just seen Ada tonight. I almost never tip but she really deserved it today. Posting my review in a few.

  5. #11130
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitford  [View Original Post]
    Messed up the first time so here goes again.

    I was in the area a few days ago and decided to stop in. I'm glad I did because I had a great hour of mostly BBBJ (CIM 2 times) from the famous oral queen Pink (ex-Yoyo as I knew her from other past blowjobs from her at other places). I told her up front that I wanted 2 rounds and tipped accordingly. I paid 320 which I had ready based on RTFF. She was happy to oblige. She sucks dick like she's on a mission.

    I got undressed and was led into the table shower room where she already had warm water running which was nice. Pink scrubbed and rubbed me head to toe making me nice and clean. Then she lubed both of up and gave me a nuru slide back then front, which led into her naked on top of my and sucking my hard cock off for the 1st nut CIM style. Quick rinse off, drying, then followed her back to the room.

    She started on some massage since we still had a good 40 minutes left of the hour. Relaxed and let her work at it. Pink's English is pretty good, but didn't talk too much through the massage, just chill. After she signaled the end I quickly led her hands where I wanted them and she laughed and asked if my cock was ready and did it want her mouth again.

    BBBJ #2 started with a hot and cold water trick that felt good and her tongue moves are amazing. She was lightly squeezing my balls while giving me a really nice and slow BBBJ taking her time. After I had her going nice I asked for FS and she slipped the rubber on. We did CG (tight!) and mish. She was full of porn talk, saying she liked my hard cock, telling me to fuck her good, asking if I liked her pussy. When I got close I told I wanted to cum in her mouth and she was game (oh yeah she says, my mouth is good).

    Cover came off and she did the business right, using her hand to stroke the lower part while her tongue swirling around my head. I let a good one off in her mouth. She gagged a little and spit it out LOL. This chick has the entire oral package. She gives top notch service and sucks dick like nobody's business.

    I hope she's around for a while because I will see her again.
    I had a great hour with her, good experience bug only managed one pop.

    The place is clean and Honey is fun and always get the right girl for me.

  6. #11129

    Two Rounds at 36 Dream Spa with Pink

    Messed up the first time so here goes again.

    I was in the area a few days ago and decided to stop in. I'm glad I did because I had a great hour of mostly BBBJ (CIM 2 times) from the famous oral queen Pink (ex-Yoyo as I knew her from other past blowjobs from her at other places). I told her up front that I wanted 2 rounds and tipped accordingly. I paid 320 which I had ready based on RTFF. She was happy to oblige. She sucks dick like she's on a mission.

    I got undressed and was led into the table shower room where she already had warm water running which was nice. Pink scrubbed and rubbed me head to toe making me nice and clean. Then she lubed both of up and gave me a nuru slide back then front, which led into her naked on top of my and sucking my hard cock off for the 1st nut CIM style. Quick rinse off, drying, then followed her back to the room.

    She started on some massage since we still had a good 40 minutes left of the hour. Relaxed and let her work at it. Pink's English is pretty good, but didn't talk too much through the massage, just chill. After she signaled the end I quickly led her hands where I wanted them and she laughed and asked if my cock was ready and did it want her mouth again.

    BBBJ #2 started with a hot and cold water trick that felt good and her tongue moves are amazing. She was lightly squeezing my balls while giving me a really nice and slow BBBJ taking her time. After I had her going nice I asked for FS and she slipped the rubber on. We did CG (tight!) and mish. She was full of porn talk, saying she liked my hard cock, telling me to fuck her good, asking if I liked her pussy. When I got close I told I wanted to cum in her mouth and she was game (oh yeah she says, my mouth is good).

    Cover came off and she did the business right, using her hand to stroke the lower part while her tongue swirling around my head. I let a good one off in her mouth. She gagged a little and spit it out LOL. This chick has the entire oral package. She gives top notch service and sucks dick like nobody's business.

    I hope she's around for a while because I will see her again.

  7. #11128

    Daisy Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BharatAnand  [View Original Post]
    I tried finding this place but couldn't. Please share info on where this is located or a website / social media Handle. Also what's ex red rose?
    I found their twitter right here in this forum! Another guy posted it with his review. The at symbol gets filtered out by this website software so people just type out at.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialHint  [View Original Post]
    I found Daisy Spa when they popped up on twitter. Its at daisyspanyc.

  8. #11127

    Daisy Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWachin  [View Original Post]
    Could they mean the former location of red rose spa? It would meet the description: large space for Manhattan. It is close to the last stop if the L.
    Yes, exactly. It is the old Red Rose Spa location.

  9. #11126
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterTwinkies  [View Original Post]
    Is this Tiffany at SpicyGirls or?.
    Best to text NYAF or SG for line up. Tiffany is officially at NYAF according to their website but SG Twitter line up shows she has done time there as well.

  10. #11125
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperWolf  [View Original Post]
    Interesting new reviews about SpicyGirls. Is this place any good?
    Any good? Depends on what you like and what you want to pay. Spicy Girls is an extension of NYAF.

  11. #11124
    Quote Originally Posted by BharatAnand  [View Original Post]
    I tried finding this place but couldn't. Please share info on where this is located or a website / social media Handle. Also what's ex red rose?
    Could they mean the former location of red rose spa? It would meet the description: large space for Manhattan. It is close to the last stop if the L.

  12. #11123

    More intel on location?

    I tried finding this place but couldn't. Please share info on where this is located or a website / social media Handle. Also what's ex red rose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Towser  [View Original Post]
    Visited Daisy Spa ex Red Rose for the first time last night. The spa is bigger then I imagined but nice. I booked an appointment with Kelly based on pictures and the review on here. Would have been hard to resist just going off the pics since they are hot. She is quite tall which was nice about 5'6", 9/10 body (bolt ons), 8/10 face, one of the prettiest girl I've come across in an AMP.

    Shower was thorough, some small talk (English skills are good) and we found some points we shared in common then she really opened up. So back in the room talking and smiling she collected the house fee (80). Proceeded to the massage portion which was more her stretching me out than massage.

    Second collection (200) and off to the races, fabulous body, I'll just get to the points that matter, she's got a great attitude eager to please, good no-cover BBBJ with some daty (nice lips and clit), body to body rub / slide, does a good cowgirl, missionary was great with her long legs, k9 is where she shines great view while she pushes back on you. Clean up with a hot towel, alcohol wipes, mouthwash. Some more small talk in time remaining, plus head and neck massage. Overall a good experience with a lovely girl. Would definitely recommend her. 80 & 200..

  13. #11122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Great Report

    Sounds like a great find, thanks for sharing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Towser  [View Original Post]
    Visited Daisy Spa ex Red Rose for the first time last night. The spa is bigger then I imagined but nice. I booked an appointment with Kelly based on pictures and the review on here. Would have been hard to resist just going off the pics since they are hot. She is quite tall which was nice about 5'6", 9/10 body (bolt ons), 8/10 face, one of the prettiest girl I've come across in an AMP.

    Shower was thorough, some small talk (English skills are good) and we found some points we shared in common then she really opened up. So back in the room talking and smiling she collected the house fee (80). Proceeded to the massage portion which was more her stretching me out than massage.

    Second collection (200) and off to the races, fabulous body, I'll just get to the points that matter, she's got a great attitude eager to please, good no-cover BBBJ with some daty (nice lips and clit), body to body rub / slide, does a good cowgirl, missionary was great with her long legs, k9 is where she shines great view while she pushes back on you. Clean up with a hot towel, alcohol wipes, mouthwash. Some more small talk in time remaining, plus head and neck massage. Overall a good experience with a lovely girl. Would definitely recommend her. 80 & 200.

    Be easy all.

  14. #11121
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperWolf  [View Original Post]
    Interesting new reviews about SpicyGirls. Is this place any good?
    Only one way to find out.

  15. #11120
    I was in the area a few days ago and decided to stop in. I'm glad I did because I had a great hour of mostly BBBJ (CIM 2 times) from the famous oral queen Yoyo. I told her up front that I wanted 2 rounds and tipped accordingly. I paid 320 which I had ready based on RTFF. She was happy to oblige. She sucks dick like she's on a mission.

    I got undressed and was led into the table shower room where she already had warm water running which was nice. She scrubbed and rubbed me head to toe making me nice and clean. Then she lubed both of up and gave me a nuru slide back then front, which led into her naked on top of my and sucking my hard cock off for the 1st nut CIM style. Quick rinse off, drying, then followed her back to the room.

    She started on some massage since we still had a good 40 minutes left of the hour. Relaxed and let her work at it. Her English is pretty good, but didn't talk too much through the massage, just chill. After she signaled the end I quickly led her hands where I wanted them and she laughed and asked if my cock was ready and did it want her mouth again.

    BBBJ #2 started with a hot and cold water trick that felt good and her tongue moves are amazing. She was lightly squeezing my balls while giving me a really nice and slow BBBJ taking her time. After I had her going nice I asked for FS and she slipped the rubber on. We did CG (tight!) and mish. She was full of porn talk, saying she liked my hard cock, telling me to fuck her good, asking if I liked her pussy. When I got close I told I wanted to cum in her mouth and she was game (oh yeah she says, my mouth is good).

    Cover came off and she did the business right, using her hand to stroke the lower part while her tongue swirling around my head. I let a good one off in her mouth. She gagged a little and spit it out LOL. This chick has the entire oral package. She gives top notch service and sucks dick like nobody's business.

    I hope she's around for a while because I will see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape