Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 387 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 5800
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4960

    Luki / Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    You can still bang her friend Luki all you have to do is add her on WeChat.

    I wouldn't have ever asked her a question like that. It was pretty obvious when you seen the girls working out of her place on the VIP line up.
    Lucky is her WeChat name. Red dress with red lipstick. Easy to find just ack like you knew her from SGV.

  2. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi is by herself. I wanted to see her but she wouldn't respond. I asked her if she was part of FAC & that's when I was blocked. Oh well, there are still plenty of So Cal seed dumps.
    You can still bang her friend Luki all you have to do is add her on WeChat.

    I wouldn't have ever asked her a question like that. It was pretty obvious when you seen the girls working out of her place on the VIP line up.

  3. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy92  [View Original Post]
    I've been dumping my baby serum inside her for almost 2 years now! I will setup for an hour & get nice and cozy with her, she is sensual & vocal. I like it warm up my dinner my dinner a little before I eat it out & after that it's pound town. All holes on table if you do it right & I would be going deep inside her *ussy and cum and then keep going till I come again then take a break and go again! Never ever was cover mentioned LOL. She is a gamer girl and just go nice bolt on upgrades which are a turn off for me. Hope you guys treat her well!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../missambitious
    MissAmbitious has assured me that although she used to participate in bb activities, she stopped doing so about three years ago and now strictly prohibits any involvement in such activities such as BBFS.

  4. #4957

    Then why wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Yths4  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. I've been wanting to see her for so long but I always get cold feet in the end. I'm a long time lurker so would also be my first time with a provider. I'll get stuck thinking about the three or four "definitely" girls and somehow always convince myself not to. But she is at the top of my list.
    If she is at the top of your list then why not. One down, one less thing to do in life. Also, she is on nobody's private list for a few years, she has been killing it for years and barebacking it all day long. I did see her years ago and she wanted to go bare and I turned her down.

    Be careful! So many of her patrons have for years, I mean years of bare experience in a dangerous market.

  5. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by Yths4  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. I've been wanting to see her for so long but I always get cold feet in the end. I'm a long time lurker so would also be my first time with a provider. I'll get stuck thinking about the three or four "definitely" girls and somehow always convince myself not to. But she is at the top of my list.
    You seem like the perfect candidate for Jensweethearts on hx is she ever came back?

  6. #4955
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  7. #4954

    Overnight with an Hx girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    I can't do overnights, unless I suppose I am traveling for work, however, for me I don't see the benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    I would only do an over night date with someone I've seen a few times.
    Exactly. I see these overnight posts here all the time. I check the posting history and it's always some green newbie who prob saw a rerun of Pretty Woman and thinks he can be Richard Gere just because he met some Julia Roberts out on Fig LOL. These dudes are the last people in the world who should be contemplating an overnight date.

    Have had some all nighters myself. Some were planned and these were my regular ATF sugar babies. Some were from Hx, but most of them started out as multi hour dates, then before you know it, it got pretty late and they end up staying in my hotel. Two examples I can discuss are below. The others are still very active so I can't reveal who they are.

    JuicyWetMary did an outcall to my hotel around Christmas in 2018, under her original handle before JWM. She was brand spanking new on Hx. Arrived late and she had a little mishap and really banged up her knees, so we could not do CG or K9. She was really tired and I offered just stay and sleep over and she was glad to accept. I had an early flight in the am and it was a long drive back home for her. Yeah I creampied and DFK her all night long but only in mish.

    The other accidental overnight was JenRae. I flew in to ONT airport and she texted me back and wanted to date because she needed cash. I decided to just get a room at the BW on Foothill Blvd because she only lived 5 minutes away. She arrived at 9 pm and after 2 hours of banging, we were both exhausted. She fell asleep and so did I. We woke up around 3 am, had some pizza and talked for a bit, then I started barebacking her again, with non stop oral fun. Then we slept in. I checked out in the late morning then went home, and she went to her day job. Ah to be single and free. I feel sorry for all you married mongers. Actually no LOL.

    If you have to ask here how to do an overnight, that is the first sign that you ain't ready. Put a few more notches in your bedpost first or you gone get disappointed, or worse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JWM original pics (2).jpg‎   JWM original pics (6).jpg‎   JWM overnight date (1).jpg‎   JWM overnight date (2).jpg‎   Jenn Rae bbfscip (5).jpg‎  

    Jenn Rae bbfscip (25).jpg‎   JenRae overnight creampies (1).jpg‎   JenRae overnight creampies (3).jpg‎   JenRae overnight creampies (2).jpg‎   JenRae overnight creampies (5).jpg‎  


  8. #4953

    Mayumi is alone

    Mayumi is by herself. I wanted to see her but she wouldn't respond. I asked her if she was part of FAC & that's when I was blocked. Oh well, there are still plenty of So Cal seed dumps.

  9. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Hx creampie favorite Kayla is all growed up. Damn I remember the first time I creampied her in beginning of 2019. She looked so cute and so innocent. Still drop dead gorgeous, now with short platinum blonde hair. Moved to the bay area but was back in the OC last week before the storm. She is a full time 304 now, doing all kinds of stuff including porn, OF, PD, Hx, and who knows what else. She maintains a very expensive luxury lifestyle supported by tech money and what not.

    I'm sure many of you have banged this girl BrooklynSweet. Well, she left OC and moved to the bay area as well and hooked up with Kayla. I was just up there and went to a topless poker game and Brooklyn was one of the hostess. Wow she still looks great. I banged Brooklyn again and she even offered doubles with SunkissedKayla. Damn that would be a dream tag team double date, even better if bare LOL. Will probably have to secure a small bank loan first. Maybe will post some action shots someday. But since Kayla and her friends regularly visit SoCal I'm pretty sure she will tag along someday and host incall in OC. I think her current Hx handle is cookiemonster or something corny like that.
    Her eyes are so dead. It's amazing to see the deterioration of a hardcore prostitute over 4 or 5 years.

  10. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy92  [View Original Post]
    I've been dumping my baby serum inside her for almost 2 years now! I will setup for an hour & get nice and cozy with her, she is sensual & vocal. I like it warm up my dinner my dinner a little before I eat it out & after that it's pound town. All holes on table if you do it right & I would be going deep inside her *ussy and cum and then keep going till I come again then take a break and go again! Never ever was cover mentioned LOL. She is a gamer girl and just go nice bolt on upgrades which are a turn off for me. Hope you guys treat her well!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../missambitious
    She was my secret stash bare gal now it's been in the open she is very cautious.

    But, I saw her again awhile ago and stuck jr in her bare in doggy and pumped away.

  11. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy92  [View Original Post]
    I've been dumping my baby serum inside her for almost 2 years now! I will setup for an hour & get nice and cozy with her, she is sensual & vocal. I like it warm up my dinner my dinner a little before I eat it out & after that it's pound town. All holes on table if you do it right & I would be going deep inside her *ussy and cum and then keep going till I come again then take a break and go again! Never ever was cover mentioned LOL. She is a gamer girl and just go nice bolt on upgrades which are a turn off for me. Hope you guys treat her well!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../missambitious
    Thanks for the feedback. I've been wanting to see her for so long but I always get cold feet in the end. I'm a long time lurker so would also be my first time with a provider. I'll get stuck thinking about the three or four "definitely" girls and somehow always convince myself not to. But she is at the top of my list.

  12. #4949
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    There is a gang bang thread in the Chicago forum. It is interesting to watch all of the organizing that happens and everything falls apart, so I can see why trying to plan an MFM threesome that includes BBFS is not easy. Add on that are large percentage of the guys on this board are probably married and that increases the risk. Anyway, there is a guy who posted one time in the SGV threads about packing cement if I am remembering the phrase correctly. He said that some of the sex clubs in Germany, guys just line up, CIP, next guy up, CIP, next guy up. Seems like you need a trip to Germany.
    The quality is unreal in eastern EU though, my friend went there last month, he said it was like getting a G Wagon for the price of wrangler, when you compare it to what you see on PD or HX these days. He got a Lot of action for $120.

  13. #4948

    Miss A

    I've been dumping my baby serum inside her for almost 2 years now! I will setup for an hour & get nice and cozy with her, she is sensual & vocal. I like it warm up my dinner my dinner a little before I eat it out & after that it's pound town. All holes on table if you do it right & I would be going deep inside her *ussy and cum and then keep going till I come again then take a break and go again! Never ever was cover mentioned LOL. She is a gamer girl and just go nice bolt on upgrades which are a turn off for me. Hope you guys treat her well!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../missambitious

  14. #4947

    SunkissedKayla and BrooklynSweet

    Hx creampie favorite Kayla is all growed up. Damn I remember the first time I creampied her in beginning of 2019. She looked so cute and so innocent. Still drop dead gorgeous, now with short platinum blonde hair. Moved to the bay area but was back in the OC last week before the storm. She is a full time 304 now, doing all kinds of stuff including porn, OF, PD, Hx, and who knows what else. She maintains a very expensive luxury lifestyle supported by tech money and what not.

    I'm sure many of you have banged this girl BrooklynSweet. Well, she left OC and moved to the bay area as well and hooked up with Kayla. I was just up there and went to a topless poker game and Brooklyn was one of the hostess. Wow she still looks great. I banged Brooklyn again and she even offered doubles with SunkissedKayla. Damn that would be a dream tag team double date, even better if bare LOL. Will probably have to secure a small bank loan first. Maybe will post some action shots someday. But since Kayla and her friends regularly visit SoCal I'm pretty sure she will tag along someday and host incall in OC. I think her current Hx handle is cookiemonster or something corny like that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kayla Aug 2023 (6).jpg‎   Kayla Aug 2023 (8).jpg‎   Kayla Aug 2023 (2).jpg‎   Kayla Aug 2023 (3).jpg‎   SunkissedKayla bbfscip Apr 2019 ONT (1).jpg‎  

    SunkissedKayla bbfscip  (3).jpg‎   SunkissedKayla bbfscip Apr 2019 ONT (2).jpg‎  

  15. #4946

    Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Believe me, I have tried. But these are extremely difficult to plan. I've even met a few here in person, but getting schedules / girls to all align has always proven to be difficult. I've had better success on Fetlife though, which has scratched that itch a few times. There's always Marla & Tony if that itch becomes unbearable and there's nothing local going on on Fet. But to really enjoy Marla, I think I would want to add another male since I've already done the MFM thing with them a few times.
    There is a gang bang thread in the Chicago forum. It is interesting to watch all of the organizing that happens and everything falls apart, so I can see why trying to plan an MFM threesome that includes BBFS is not easy. Add on that are large percentage of the guys on this board are probably married and that increases the risk. Anyway, there is a guy who posted one time in the SGV threads about packing cement if I am remembering the phrase correctly. He said that some of the sex clubs in Germany, guys just line up, CIP, next guy up, CIP, next guy up. Seems like you need a trip to Germany.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape