Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19408
    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    With no name to search, I can't find any links to previous reviews. Can anyone help with info?

    Provider is listed in Muskegon, with previous ads in Indianapolis, etc. I feel like I've read someone on this board reviewing her, but I can't find anything.

    If there's a review on the GR or Muskegon board, that'd be perfect, any help appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/850263414555
    I would not recommend, personally. Reviewed her back on April 23 rdl. Saw her in T. C. But maybe just caught her on a bad day: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...497&viewfull=1#post6420497.

    TRU<.

  2. #19407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Blue Eyed Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JTeam1  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few ladies and they have all been around the 40's in age. Have had a good time but I would like to branch out and see someone who is under 25. I have read lots of posts about the younger girls giving bad service, so I thought I would ask for some recommendations on who I should see. Thanks and will let you know how it goes after my meetup.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewyC77  [View Original Post]
    Looking for great that likes anal. Do we have any out there.
    Blue Eyed Baby might hit both of these requests, she's 26 (looks younger) and likes Greek. She told me she likes Greek when she has a toy in her pussy. Likes double penetration and receiving water sports , definitely a porn star attitude.
    Thank you Variety1 for the TOFTT in Lansing, I followed your lead and have had a really good time. I have been repeating.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/077826141446

    She told me she should be arriving in GR tomorrow for a week or two.
    I snapped these pics when I saw her in Lansing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230530_135013.jpg‎   20230530_135605.jpg‎  

  3. #19406

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalDude  [View Original Post]
    With no name to search, I can't find any links to previous reviews. Can anyone help with info?

    Provider is listed in Muskegon, with previous ads in Indianapolis, etc. I feel like I've read someone on this board reviewing her, but I can't find anything.

    If there's a review on the GR or Muskegon board, that'd be perfect, any help appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/850263414555
    Replying to my own report, her name is Ella. But there's only one review on the Muskegon forum. Not any here, that I could find.

  4. #19405

    C. J / Cassidy James

    Just to add some more positivity to C. J. I visited today for my first time. Comms and Verification were easy, and I was on my way. Good God damn I was not disappointed. Melted every bet of stress I had quickly. Met me at the door and jumped right in. Very interactive, and made some great noise. I look forward to future visits.

  5. #19404

    Sensual Healing Corrie

    Has anyone seen or heard from Corrie. She hasn't posted in awhile. Old posts are gone too.

  6. #19403

    Real and Ready (Muskegon)

    With no name to search, I can't find any links to previous reviews. Can anyone help with info?

    Provider is listed in Muskegon, with previous ads in Indianapolis, etc. I feel like I've read someone on this board reviewing her, but I can't find anything.

    If there's a review on the GR or Muskegon board, that'd be perfect, any help appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/850263414555
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real-and-ready_muskegon.jpg‎  

  7. #19402

    Feeling like such a dumb blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    The last four digits in your phone number don't match (your ad vs. posted on here- 4828 or 2848. Area code is off as well).

    Which are correct? Thanks.

    Also, cimws available?
    Wow, yeah I really fucked that up LOL. The area code was a slip up, 612 is Minneapolis, where I'm from. And I had the last four switched around. PM.


    Sorry about all the confusion.

  8. #19401

    Beautiful Blondie

    Seemed really nice on the phone, motherly. Started upselling, wanted 300 for FS. Got a BJ and got out. Karen type. Lots of rules too. Greedy. Bigger than her pics. Don't pay her up front.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/898768810373
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5303.png‎  

  9. #19400

    Sorry for any confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    I think he means Linda at Beauty and Wellness, see attached photo.
    Thanks to You, RualJulia, and ClassyGent for setting that straight. I would've bet money that pic of Linda looking over her shoulder was Jannie. RJ posted the ad I was talking about, with her on all four. Looking at it closer with her other pics I can clearly see its a different chick. Time for me to get some stronger lookers. After reading AR's CJ's review, it sounds like Jannie is back and as good as ever. I can't believe she was 20 min. From me in Kent City for all this time. *bangs head on keyboard*.

  10. #19399
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    The last four digits in your phone number don't match (your ad vs. posted on here- 4828 or 2848. Area code is off as well).

    Which are correct? Thanks.

    Also, cimws available?
    The number I contacted her had 616 area code ending in 4828.

  11. #19398

    Layla (DodgeDodger)

    The last four digits in your phone number don't match (your ad vs. posted on here- 4828 or 2848. Area code is off as well).

    Which are correct? Thanks.

    Also, cimws available?

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeDodger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I'm still very unfamiliar with this site, didn't realize I couldn't post my full number.

  12. #19397
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeDodger  [View Original Post]
    You're inbox is full. 612-XXX-2848.

    Make sure you say who it is so you don't get lost in my texts.

    It's really easy to do when guys only say "hey" or anything like that. 😘.
    Sorry, I'm still very unfamiliar with this site, didn't realize I couldn't post my full number.

  13. #19396
    Quote Originally Posted by GRDiver  [View Original Post]
    Had a pleasure of setting up a wonderful date with Ms. Layla today. Her photos don't do her justice. Her incall is residential temporarily but she let me know she's planning on getting a hotel hopefully in the near future. Communications were great and she met me at the door wearing a sexy little see through outfit. Proceeded to her room and we got comfortable with each other. She got down on her knees and started to give one of the best bbbjs I've had in a while. Had to stop her so I could return the favor and began DATY her sweet shaved kitty. It smelled great and after a few minutes we threw on a cover for Mish. Lots of moaning and seeing her amazing chest bounce up and down was a great view for me and couldn't last too long and came in the jacket. Overall I would recommend if you are a fan of big chested girls and BBW. Definitely plan on seeing her real soon.
    Thanks so much for the review.

  14. #19395

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by SaladMan1212  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard of Abby lately or got her new number?? Haven't heard from her in a few months now, much appreciated.
    If you mean this train wreck, yea, she's still around running a con game and robbing people. Those pics are from a better time in her life. Teeth are rotted with flabby skin. Avoid. You've been warned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...a/179914303529

  15. #19394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty

    Just saw kitty.

    Only issues were that I came way too fast.

    That girl is talented, never spills a drop.

    Kitty is currently in a very nice newer NW hotel, sharing a room with another Provider. She's very nice too, told her she didn't have to leave but she did anyway, probably went to smoke.

    After arriving, it might take a minute other Provider to clear the room.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/726592602310

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape