Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29876

    Any word on this one

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...cials/58054356

    I want to say I saw a report but not sure.

  2. #29875
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44

    Daytime?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher  [View Original Post]
    SirensVA.com is an escort service. They are a legitimate LLC and have been a valid business on Google for 4 years. It costs 240 to have a girl come to your house or hotel. The company and the girl splits that 240 and then you and the girl decide what you're going to do and how much for. There is no typical tip amount. Every situation is completely different depending on what the girl and the customer want to do when she gets there. You call and make an appointment. There's no back & forth texting or BS to deal with. You know they're not cops. It's the easiest thing I've ever done. I don't know why some of you guys are making it sound so much more difficult than it is. You make an appointment through the company and a young hot girl comes over and sucks & fucks you. Easy as pie. Not complicated at all.
    Do they have daytime appointments available? I checked in June and they only had girls working after 4 pm. https://sirensva.com/.

  3. #29874

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike88  [View Original Post]
    Saw someone post her on here last week and hit her up for a hh 160, beautiful young and tight great body well worth it.

    https://megapersonals.eu/users/posts/list
    Link is no good.

  4. #29873

    Cotton Candy BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I think she's worth the price for the mic quality. Everything covered though. Worth it in my opinion
    Oh aight bet I appreciate the feedback I like BBWS plus she's cute so I'll give her a shot.

  5. #29872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Likely

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I would bet her friend karma is the octopus tattooed girl from the past some may know. Got her friend to post ad because she hates publicity on here.
    Karma has been working the SB angle the last few months and all I can say is "GOOD!" because that girl definitely knows how to treat a penis. Back in the day when she had her party house I had her, the Henrico Spinner (little Bit when she was a skinny / curvy hotel hopper) and Syd in one afternoon / night. It almost killed me.

  6. #29871

    Same chick in the pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a dumb question, but are the first two pics her and the third and fourth her friend? Looks like two different people to me.
    All four pics are her. Her friend doesn't have any pics not that I know of.

  7. #29870
    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    What's up has any monger seen this provider before ? Any info I would appreciate it thanks. Also I might ad this are some of her profile pics from her ad post on skip the games.
    I think she's worth the price for the mic quality. Everything covered though. Worth it in my opinion

  8. #29869

    Top one is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these girls, I've been seeing them both post often, but haven't seen any reports on them. TIA.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150525416.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150082846.
    Top link is legit she is one of my regulars.

  9. #29868

    Cotton Candy BBW

    What's up has any monger seen this provider before ? Any info I would appreciate it thanks. Also I might ad this are some of her profile pics from her ad post on skip the games.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0410.jpg‎   IMG_0411.jpg‎   IMG_0412.jpg‎  

  10. #29867
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to dream tomorrow. I have her on snap and she seems pretty chill.
    Nice. Please report back.

    Stay safe.

  11. #29866

    Starla

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tested the waters with this one?
    Going to try to dream tomorrow. I have her on snap and she seems pretty chill.

  12. #29865

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    Very much interested, tried to DM but couldn't reach.

    Any chance of getting the digits?
    I'd also be interested. Thought it was interesting that I also saw this chick on tinder.

  13. #29864

    Baby Amber

    Saw someone post her on here last week and hit her up for a hh 160, beautiful young and tight great body well worth it.

    https://megapersonals.eu/users/posts/list

  14. #29863

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a dumb question, but are the first two pics her and the third and fourth her friend? Looks like two different people to me.
    The first two pictures are at least 2 years old & I'm pretty sure she doesn't look like that when I saw her back then she was sitting on someone's couch looking very strung out don't know about now.

  15. #29862

    Not it

    Saw her last night, of course heavily filtered pics, gut, rambles on. 150 for the hh, waste of you ask me. She looks like she's got a midgets face if that makes sense.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/119820888775

    Also offering $50 off if you post a good review about her fyi

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape