Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 945 1445 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 33767
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27107
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyBos  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I've been consuming content for this forum for a loongg time, and I've been struggling to come up with good recommendations for a while now.

    I finally decided to sign up and share what I've found-.

    Scheduled for an hour= $500, worth every penny.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/7126974.htm

    BBJ, she allowed me to do everything I wanted.

    I will repeat trying to schedule again for tomorrow! Before she leaves.
    Interesting 1st post.

    Overwhelmingly positive for something that looks TGTBT.

    Has anyone else partaken to confirm this review?

  2. #27106

    AshLynn

    Hello Men,

    She's been asked about, but no one chimed in. Has anybody partaken of AshLynn? Thank you in advance.

    Thanks,

    Peanuts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/085034454620

  3. #27105

    Asthi / Sedokova

    Anyone seen Asthi.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2598.htm?cat=1

    The number there gets an automated response with a new number which google says matches this.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2409836-375597

    Peace!

  4. #27104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Montreal Might be the Answer!

    AGL. I think a roadie and overnight in Montreal may be my best bet. Getting exited just thinking about it!

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Don't know of any but there might be a visiting lady who is French speaking. Keep checking sites like Eros or Tryst for your preference. There is always Montreal which is a long drive from Boston, but worth the trip up if you have the time.

  5. #27103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Much appreciated

    Thanks, OP! I've checked her out on Tryst and she'll do nicely. Assuming she's in Boston when I am.

    Quote Originally Posted by OtherPerson  [View Original Post]
    Claire Carraway is a frequent traveling visitor to the Boston area.

  6. #27102
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Boston Area Mongers.

    How ya boys doin? I'll be in Boston during last week of August and again in middle of September. Looking for a French speaking escort to practice and improve my language skills and of course bust a nut!

    Replies via PM or here in the forum greatly appreciated.

    Slam.
    Don't know of any but there might be a visiting lady who is French speaking. Keep checking sites like Eros or Tryst for your preference. There is always Montreal which is a long drive from Boston, but worth the trip up if you have the time.

  7. #27101
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #27100

    French speaking

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Boston Area Mongers.

    How ya boys doin? I'll be in Boston during last week of August and again in middle of September. Looking for a French speaking escort to practice and improve my language skills and of course bust a nut!

    Replies via PM or here in the forum greatly appreciated.

    Slam.
    Claire Carraway is a frequent traveling visitor to the Boston area.

  9. #27099
    Quote Originally Posted by GForestee01  [View Original Post]
    I did something stupid and sent a deposit to someone who very well seemed legit, Her name is Nikki. She scammed me hard! She has a video verifying her and number seems legit when I validated it. But in the end she took off with my money! Noob mistake but none the less don't fall for video she is scamming.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...scorts/3157430
    Happened to me before. Got scammed out of $400. Learned my lesson ever since.

  10. #27098
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her posts and she is now in my area. Pictures look phenomenal but I know they don't tell the whole story.

    Would love any feedback anyone has with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...1/610601025807
    That is Brooklyn. Amazing GFE foreplay but really disappointing when it comes to the actual fucking. Also a lot older than she looks.

  11. #27097

    Recommendation! Viktoria Brazilian a great experience

    Hey everyone,

    I've been consuming content for this forum for a loongg time, and I've been struggling to come up with good recommendations for a while now.

    I finally decided to sign up and share what I've found-.

    Scheduled for an hour= $500, worth every penny.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/7126974.htm

    BBJ, she allowed me to do everything I wanted.

    I will repeat trying to schedule again for tomorrow! Before she leaves.

  12. #27096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Seeking French Speaking Escort

    Boston Area Mongers.

    How ya boys doin? I'll be in Boston during last week of August and again in middle of September. Looking for a French speaking escort to practice and improve my language skills and of course bust a nut!

    Replies via PM or here in the forum greatly appreciated.

    Slam.

  13. #27095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    And you possibly saved some guy his hard earned money. In my day, we had an expression: if you haven't been ripped off, you haven't been in the game long enough. I adapted the expression for this scenario. I've fallen for: leave purse behind to give driver money, going to the car for a sec, send gift card for my kid, had a knife pulled on me, going out for condom. The other 99.9% went well, LOL.
    I always carry pepper spray with me. Had to use it once, to my surprise successfully.

  14. #27094

    You're not dumb

    Quote Originally Posted by GForestee01  [View Original Post]
    I did something stupid and sent a deposit to someone who very well seemed legit, Her name is Nikki. She scammed me hard! She has a video verifying her and number seems legit when I validated it. But in the end she took off with my money! Noob mistake but none the less don't fall for video she is scamming.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...scorts/3157430
    And you possibly saved some guy his hard earned money. In my day, we had an expression: if you haven't been ripped off, you haven't been in the game long enough. I adapted the expression for this scenario. I've fallen for: leave purse behind to give driver money, going to the car for a sec, send gift card for my kid, had a knife pulled on me, going out for condom. The other 99.9% went well, LOL.

  15. #27093

    I'm dumb

    I did something stupid and sent a deposit to someone who very well seemed legit, Her name is Nikki. She scammed me hard! She has a video verifying her and number seems legit when I validated it. But in the end she took off with my money! Noob mistake but none the less don't fall for video she is scamming.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...scorts/3157430

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape