Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 6959
-
08-24-23 11:30 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 53Sadly I missed your reply, but either way went ahead, it was a gift cert anyway. So I show up, greet first woman, fairly young, but not at all trying to be attractive, frumpy clothes, I thought maybe she was a cleaning lady, said I was there for massage we start down the hall, another woman comes from a side room, and walks me to a room. This woman a bit older, dressed way more attractive, tight little ass, tight pants, and top, I was thinking things were looking up, gives me very hard sell for a 4 hand, which I declined, given the rep of the place, if one of them hands don't end up on my meat and potatoes I sure am not going to pay for two extras ones. I get settled on the table, and cleaning lady ends up doing the massage. Actually not a bad massage, but very strict, the first time my hand had a random encounter with her leg she had me, hands, arms and all wrapped up like a mummy. Nothing on the flip. So I guess given Chad's response, and I am not sure I am willing to get regular normal massages, until I soften them up, I will not return and hit AOT if I need a legit massage.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 10:33 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 149Thai Ellington
In the past I've had some luck with extras but your YMMV greatly. Several months ago they brought in new providers who only provided standard service. I went there last week and they had the same providers. I should have left but I didn't because I was still hopeful they changed. No such luck.
Any FS at King in East Hartford? It used to be all FS. They seem to have a new "Sofi" who is older the previous "Sofi" was younger and FS was pricey but worth it.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 10:18 #4662Regular Member

Posts: 2Trista
My experience is completely different with Trista. I have seen her several times now and it got better and better every visit. She gave me P massage while lying on my back as well as belly while giving HJ. I always communicate with her what I really want / prefer. She is very flexible and accommodative and never judge. I would like to keep seeing her.
-
08-23-23 18:43 #4661Banned Member

Posts: 1318If Amanda is still around and still married, and it's your first time, chances are slim to none. Can't miss her, no tits, unique ass, birth mark right side, visible topless. Good luck.
Chad.
Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 15:42 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 53Heavenly still DIY
Wondering if anyone knows, if Heavenly in RH is still DIY? Ironically my wife got me a gift certificate so I could get a happy finish, and instead of asking just assumed they were all the same. LOL.
-
08-22-23 19:44 #4659Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so, she doesn't have rotten teeth, she has right side Indented tooth. She's clean. Not that it would happen, no provider will leave me for 15,30, 60 minutes. And you ask why, because I'm fucking them.
Chad.
Originally Posted by TunaSeeker123
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 09:56 #4658Banned Member

Posts: 1318I replied
I replied. If not resend questions.
Originally Posted by MrxBlonde821
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 06:29 #4657Regular Member

Posts: 21Hey Chad please check PM, thanks. Had a specfic question about parlors in central ct.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 21:28 #4656Regular Member

Posts: 2GB visit
Formerly Tunaseeker2 until I forgot what email address I used for that account so starting all over again. Anyways a few weeks ago I visited GB and I wasn't impressed. Entered and paid $60, got undressed and the 1st 10 minutes was the worst massage ever, then someone came in and she was gone for over 15 minutes. I got dressed and was leaving the room and she ran into the hallway and brought me back into the room. Get undressed and on the table and she immediately upsells FS $160. I thought for a second but decided no after seeing some rotted teeth and opted for the safe HJ. 4.
The HJ wasn't even good. Got out of there fast and won't be back.
-
08-21-23 19:05 #4655Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so, things like that happen, she has her regular favorites. Guessing only, the main provider was in NY and her fill in was in charge and likes to make money. Can't miss the main provider, she has big tits and wears a hefty bra to hold them up. Her tits are the talk of the town. Very firm and well proportioned. I would enjoy 4 hands here but when the skinny one left so did the 4 hands. Anyways, enjoy her big tits.
This is Chad.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 18:55 #4654Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so, not sure it's in the best interest for anyone to pay over $200 for someone that advertises no FS available. I suggest AOT. Substantially less, plus pics, plus variety. Very good massage. If you want FS, Hartford has a variety. Good luck.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 17:50 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 980Massage and topless release runs about $260.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 16:02 #4652Senior Member

Posts: 567Upgrade?
What is the upgrade donation?
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 11:06 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 980Topless is offered for a price.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 23:59 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 672Thank you
Thanks. Somehow I thought it might not be a good idea. More than the fear of possibility of getting robbed, I felt spending 240 for a no guaranteed result wasn't worth. I can travel to new haven or Danbury or even NYC and get a guaranteed session.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




