Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 4632
-
08-21-23 21:34 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 438Yup. I went back through the vacation site and found her name and did a google search and she was one of those troubled runaways some years ago. Not too sure I want to meet her now anyway.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 16:45 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 80Link
Link to her ad brother?
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 12:00 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 80Sicilian
Any report on this one? Don't want to waste my time or be scammed LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/149637583
Thanks.
-
08-20-23 18:33 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 438Yeah scratch this one off the list for now. She's looking for paying masturbators. Fuck that shit.
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 17:55 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 26Sunny
I reached out, she only does online stuff for now, apparently she gave birth not long ago. Wasn't willing to properly verify so I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 17:49 #3532Banned Member

Posts: 5343Is it me or does she have a long ass neck??
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 17:10 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 438One of you guys partial face has ended up on April's ad (the chick with all the weird big freckles or whatever). Probably enough to identify you by someone who knows you. Might want to have her pull that shit down quickly.
-
08-20-23 17:06 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 282No meets. What's the point?
According to her ad, no one can see her in person. Only on video. You can see all the free porn you want on the computer and you can even choose your hair color, body type, etc, why would you pay her?
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 16:56 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 438This one is definitely real and local. Haven't seen her but I remember her face and ridiculous tats on the vacation site from some months ago in Pasco. Don't care for the tats but body is on point in the pics. Age is inaccurate. I'm pretty sure she just turned 20 before she took her vacation sometime earlier this year.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/150530568
-
08-19-23 22:30 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 51Nasty, mean woman. Been doing this a long time. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by TonyBananas123
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 16:00 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 38Toft
Save yourselves the trip. Not worth the hassle. And definitely not well representing in pics.
Originally Posted by TonyBananas123
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 09:26 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 38Pasco Ashley
Hey fellas.
Any experiences with Ashley in Zephyrhills? Very intriguing pics.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/150386591
-
08-18-23 20:53 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 169Miss Bee
Miss Bee has been posting in Hudson for 4 months or more. Has anyone seen her at all?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/150224534
-
08-18-23 17:03 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 502Sway
I've seen her pics in other ads before, but never seen her. Considering you didn't get what you paid for already and she's unresponsive, my advice would be move on to another provider.
Originally Posted by Berxerk00
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 08:37 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 64Intel on Sway?
I see this one has been posting recently, pics are decent, and she has responded to texts, but usually several hours after my initial text. I put a deposit down on some content (sometimes I do this to verify), but never got anything and now she's nonresponsive.
Is this one just scamming, or is she legit? Any info?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8136021076








Reply With Quote






