Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 29271
-
08-22-23 19:18 #21771Senior Member

Posts: 123Aloe on cedar back
I visited Aloe spa all the way back on cedar out of the 3 spas there. Standard hh HJ with top only roaming. Lady was mid age, nice with very reasonable tipping. In a time where everyone up charges and rates are increasing everywhere this was a nice change. I would definitely repeat.
-
08-22-23 15:34 #21770Senior Member

Posts: 54It has started. I heard that a number of people have been questioned from the Orchid and BI locations. There were reports of a police car at RDS. I have always heard it to be legit so thinking maybe someone asked for something and the call to report was made? Inwas told that this has been building and the fallout will be comprehensive. Inwould advise everyone to play in Indianapolis and behave in Carmel and Hamilton County.
Originally Posted by RubGuy80
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 15:03 #21769Senior Member

Posts: 1174That would be Tuscon.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 14:45 #21768Senior Member

Posts: 134Phoenix.
I stopped by Phoenix yesterday evening got jenny. Got an hr but no hints of extras or nothing no tease at all. Good massage though. I did hear someone talking on the phone. Sounded younger but didn't see her. On the drive out I saw another open sign with the windows taped up. Looked like a spa, Anyone has info on that place?
Originally Posted by EasyGoing9922
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 12:33 #21767Senior Member

Posts: 78Michele at BB
Cheery, enthusiastic. Walked in the door, she greeted me and escorted me back. I said I liked a hard massage; she did her best and worked out some kinks. Pleasant tease after the hot towel and then asked what I wanted with minimal negotiation. I enjoyed the further adventures, and she ended with, "If you're happy, I'm happy. " I would recommend.
-
08-22-23 12:20 #21766Senior Member

Posts: 40Multiple
Has anybody got any experience getting MSOG from an MT? How would you even go about that! Feel free to PM me.
-
08-22-23 11:42 #21765Senior Member

Posts: 40Multiple
Any tips / info on a place or MT that provide MSOG? Feel free to PM me.
-
08-22-23 07:43 #21764Senior Member

Posts: 113May has a spinner
I met a young lady named Lilly at May Massage on Keystone. Very slim spinner as you requested. FS.
Originally Posted by LJ262
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 20:18 #21763Regular Member

Posts: 6Did you get any suggestions? I'm making my own trip up and am looking for petite younger 20's. They usually suck at a massage but are better elsewhere and nicer to look at.
Originally Posted by RemyS
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 17:04 #21762Senior Member

Posts: 243Smile. I doubt it
Waste of time. Typical older slightly overweight mt. Immediately tried to sell 4 hand. I passed. Decent massage, no teasing. I tried to get more than a standard HJ and no luck. Played a bit with the girls. I wouldn't waste your time.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
Mike.
-
08-21-23 14:30 #21761Senior Member

Posts: 317Lavender
Lavender Essential Oil Spa on East Street continues to provides outstanding relaxation experiences. The girls keep the place clean and well-maintained. This is my go-to place when I am in Indianapolis.
-
08-21-23 14:12 #21760Senior Member

Posts: 99Yes l, Phoenix is in the back (South side) of the complex.
Originally Posted by Indyguy1565
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 13:29 #21759Senior Member

Posts: 60Phoenix
Is Phoenix the one in the back of the complex?
Originally Posted by EasyGoing9922
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 12:55 #21758Senior Member

Posts: 338Shared girls?
I just had an A La at Sunflower on Sunday, she said she was new. Are these two Spas connected?
Originally Posted by Couster
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 08:34 #21757Regular Member

Posts: 8Phoenix last week
I stopped in at Phoenix last week for the first time in almost a year. It was well worth the trip.
Originally Posted by IndyRacing
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





