Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 5633
-
08-25-23 12:04 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 34Wax#2
Just got to say, waxing round 2 at Vitaspa shore view was excellent. Sarah is a true pro.
The massage by her coworker afterwords was also satisfying-couldn't get her name tho. She was in a hurry to move to the next room to work on one of you all.
I wish Sarah also did massage. She's cute for a boomer.
-
08-24-23 22:27 #3517Regular Member

Posts: 14Was the girl who is cute as hell with the huge tits working there?
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 21:09 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 351You can DM and I will give you two surefire HE AMPs close by.
But there are not many left.
Originally Posted by KrangleVerse
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 14:39 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 503Nope they used to be located somewhere else I can't remember where you could get L1.
Originally Posted by FunBoyZhnr
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 19:32 #3514Regular Member

Posts: 7Too much MN Nice. <sigh.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 19:05 #3513Regular Member

Posts: 7Craigslist
To be clear. Most finds haven't been massage parlors. More independents offering massages. Have had a bit higher higher hit rate while traveling out of the twin cities. Need to check both beauty services and health / wellness service pages.
Originally Posted by Vcurv2
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 14:40 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 185A caveat
I forgot to add that some of these providers do not do more than L1 too. Minnesota is the land of the limited menu.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 13:17 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 185Indy
I was going to say the same thing, but KrangleVerse beat me to it.
Originally Posted by KrangleVerse
[View Original Post]
If you want more than L1, explore some of the Indy therapists in town. Use Tryst or the website Minnesotaerotica.com.
-
08-21-23 13:02 #3510Regular Member

Posts: 14Sky Thia massage
Has any one ever tried this pace before?
-
08-21-23 10:50 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 79While our State Fair is definitely better than most other states, our AMP scene is not. Unfortunately there is not much to be found in AMP's other than L1.
Originally Posted by KCBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 09:05 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 700I am not familiar with any of those letters, care to PM me the places you are talking about? I may have to venture south!
Originally Posted by HughJload
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 19:36 #3507Regular Member

Posts: 7State Fair time
Coming back to MN for the State Fair. Been a few years & looking forward to it.
I'm hoping the group could share recommendations to an AMP (or 2) offering extras beyond typical HJ. Ideally from Mpls north & east.
I appreciate the leads. You can PM me if you prefer. I'll start digging through recent posts as well.
TIA.
-
08-20-23 10:38 #3506Regular Member

Posts: 17What do you search for on Craigslist to find massages / massage parlors?
Originally Posted by MassErection
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 23:38 #3505Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes
Yes. Some wasted cycles but some good luck in the last year.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 11:18 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 503Craigslist massage
Anyone have luck on Craigslist?











Reply With Quote





