Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 309 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 4632
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3537
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or does she have a long ass neck??
    Yup. I went back through the vacation site and found her name and did a google search and she was one of those troubled runaways some years ago. Not too sure I want to meet her now anyway.

  2. #3536

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    One of you guys partial face has ended up on April's ad (the chick with all the weird big freckles or whatever). Probably enough to identify you by someone who knows you. Might want to have her pull that shit down quickly.
    Link to her ad brother?

  3. #3535

    Sicilian

    Any report on this one? Don't want to waste my time or be scammed LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/149637583

    Thanks.

  4. #3534
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    This one is definitely real and local. Haven't seen her but I remember her face and ridiculous tats on the vacation site from some months ago in Pasco. Don't care for the tats but body is on point in the pics. Age is inaccurate. I'm pretty sure she just turned 20 before she took her vacation sometime earlier this year.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/150530568
    Yeah scratch this one off the list for now. She's looking for paying masturbators. Fuck that shit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230820-182802_Burner.jpg‎  

  5. #3533

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    This one is definitely real and local. Haven't seen her but I remember her face and ridiculous tats on the vacation site from some months ago in Pasco. Don't care for the tats but body is on point in the pics. Age is inaccurate. I'm pretty sure she just turned 20 before she took her vacation sometime earlier this year.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/150530568
    I reached out, she only does online stuff for now, apparently she gave birth not long ago. Wasn't willing to properly verify so I'm not sure.

  6. #3532
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    This one is definitely real and local. Haven't seen her but I remember her face and ridiculous tats on the vacation site from some months ago in Pasco. Don't care for the tats but body is on point in the pics. Age is inaccurate. I'm pretty sure she just turned 20 before she took her vacation sometime earlier this year.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/150530568
    Is it me or does she have a long ass neck??

  7. #3531
    One of you guys partial face has ended up on April's ad (the chick with all the weird big freckles or whatever). Probably enough to identify you by someone who knows you. Might want to have her pull that shit down quickly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47_f.jpg‎  

  8. #3530

    No meets. What's the point?

    According to her ad, no one can see her in person. Only on video. You can see all the free porn you want on the computer and you can even choose your hair color, body type, etc, why would you pay her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    This one is definitely real and local. Haven't seen her but I remember her face and ridiculous tats on the vacation site from some months ago in Pasco. Don't care for the tats but body is on point in the pics. Age is inaccurate. I'm pretty sure she just turned 20 before she took her vacation sometime earlier this year.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/150530568

  9. #3529
    This one is definitely real and local. Haven't seen her but I remember her face and ridiculous tats on the vacation site from some months ago in Pasco. Don't care for the tats but body is on point in the pics. Age is inaccurate. I'm pretty sure she just turned 20 before she took her vacation sometime earlier this year.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/150530568
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  10. #3528
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBananas123  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas.

    Any experiences with Ashley in Zephyrhills? Very intriguing pics.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/150386591
    Nasty, mean woman. Been doing this a long time. Hard pass.

  11. #3527

    Toft

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBananas123  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas.

    Any experiences with Ashley in Zephyrhills? Very intriguing pics.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/150386591
    Save yourselves the trip. Not worth the hassle. And definitely not well representing in pics.

  12. #3526

    Pasco Ashley

    Hey fellas.

    Any experiences with Ashley in Zephyrhills? Very intriguing pics.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/150386591

  13. #3525

    Miss Bee

    Miss Bee has been posting in Hudson for 4 months or more. Has anyone seen her at all?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/150224534

  14. #3524

    Sway

    Quote Originally Posted by Berxerk00  [View Original Post]
    I see this one has been posting recently, pics are decent, and she has responded to texts, but usually several hours after my initial text. I put a deposit down on some content (sometimes I do this to verify), but never got anything and now she's nonresponsive.

    Is this one just scamming, or is she legit? Any info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8136021076
    I've seen her pics in other ads before, but never seen her. Considering you didn't get what you paid for already and she's unresponsive, my advice would be move on to another provider.

  15. #3523

    Intel on Sway?

    I see this one has been posting recently, pics are decent, and she has responded to texts, but usually several hours after my initial text. I put a deposit down on some content (sometimes I do this to verify), but never got anything and now she's nonresponsive.

    Is this one just scamming, or is she legit? Any info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8136021076
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b146933dcc255886a3ca6cc3c2b8386e_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape