Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 30812
-
08-22-23 11:02 #23447Senior Member

Posts: 186Friend
I saw the friend back in July. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...758/7138103458.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
They are a group of Cuban girls from the Houston area that tour here pretty regularly. I agree that they both are "hot" but everything to me with the seemed to be very mechanical, business-like, and dead fish. I had to do a video verification call as well, and personally I think they are just as adverse to AA as they are to LE, but I digress. The location was very low-end on capital, but this was a weekday around 2 PM.
As I walk up to the room, I see the girl Seeker had a date with standing on the balcony. I had not seen her ad yet, but I could tell just by her look that she was working with the girl I had booked with. I tried to say Hola and wave before I knocked at the door, but she ignored me just looking off into space with a scowl or duck face look.
I was quoted 150 for qv and ended up agreeing to 10 for 100. She did not rush me, but everything was average and covered no GFE.
-
08-22-23 09:29 #23446Regular Member

Posts: 23I called her up to ask her what her hours were it she told me that she was getting out of town by Sunday. This does sound like bad news cause your review of her was glowing.
Originally Posted by BoJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 07:52 #23445Senior Member

Posts: 262Another one bites the dust!
Well, cross her off the list. Thank you for the information.
Originally Posted by FunSeeker44
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 07:13 #23444Senior Member

Posts: 35Olivia. Stay away.
I saw her for a qv a couple weeks ago. I arrived, donation, she stripped and all I saw was needle pricks all over her body. She's still pretty but once she started blowing me, I said lets just stick to that. I didn't want to go any further. She then said, no CIM. Well she doesn't offer much anymore. I blew my load and got the heck out. I won't go back unless we start to see some good reviews.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 00:59 #23443Senior Member

Posts: 88Italian Tahitian Giant Titties Fun
Just saw her as well. Good god those titties are huge. She wasn't wearing any makeup when I saw her, but she does look like her pictures minus the makeup and filters. Her gut is much bigger in person though, but them big soft wonderful titties made up for it. Overall, I had a good time, but there were a few cons that prevented it from being great. No GFE, No Makeup on, and she was eating or just got done eating when I got there. The smell of other people's food in the room is usually a turn off for me. I don't know why that is, but it makes it hard for me to get into it. I would repeat, but hopefully next time she has makeup on and no food smell.
Originally Posted by DarrenSmith69
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 17:54 #23442Senior Member

Posts: 38Cassie
$300 Hr.
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
After my review here, I scheduled her again. She'd call me on the phone as well.
I drove over an hour to the hotel and she completely ghosted me. I was flabbergasted b / c we'd been texting all week. I was trying to help her get established. Said she'd be back in three weeks.
She liked my review here and was being very sweet. I added a review on TER as well.
I'm so confused by her. Oh well, nothing should surprise me anymore.
-
08-21-23 13:55 #23441Regular Member

Posts: 2320's to 40's, Variety between Hispanic and white but no bbw only thicc. The one where I got jebaited was where she was thicc.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 12:43 #23440Senior Member

Posts: 262Anyone seen Olivia recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...n/675460527286
Search doesn't show anything for her since the end of last year. I think the ones in between are for a different Olivia? Anyway, she's been posting a decent amount recently. Just curious to know if anyone has taken the plunge.
Thanks.
-
08-21-23 11:57 #23439Senior Member

Posts: 79Ah GIGI
Ah yes Gigi, I've thought ab her for a while but GFE is important to me as hottie which Gigi as you confirm certainly is a hottie.
Originally Posted by Aamogdem
[View Original Post]
Thank you much. Confirmed no GFE is a nogo for me. Thanks for pointing me this way to the review.
-
08-21-23 11:11 #23438Senior Member

Posts: 86Thats what she goes by on STG
Thats her STG handle, sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 10:50 #23437Senior Member

Posts: 846Variety
Do they have a variety of ages and types?
Originally Posted by FlewD
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 09:20 #23436Senior Member

Posts: 74I've stayed in nearly every level of hotel and I've never seen the staff care at all. Some girls are obviously escorts if you know what you're looking for. Some are dressed like any normal person. Probably the biggest give away in my situation is the age gap between a smoking hot 25 year old and me.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
In any case, I don't worry about the hotel. Focus your efforts into making sure the escort isn't a scammer.
-
08-21-23 07:42 #23435Senior Member

Posts: 218Majestic?
Majestic as the experience, the feeling, the place? Anything besides an adjective? Is this review to elaborate or some Friday after dark stories? Please elaborate.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 06:20 #23434Senior Member

Posts: 86Majestic
Had a great two nights with this one.
Someone posted a while back and got flak for her being a man, rest assured she is not and actually as hard to believe she looks cuter than her photos, not much but still.
She sounds like "Teeter" from Yellowstone, her pink and shaved hair sold me, safe place off Buck Jones and Walnut St in Cary.
She will have you pull up to get a look at your car and then have the door open with her outside to meet her, is really nice, put the donation down and off we go.
Good BBBJ, sloppy, will go at it once you get hard or allow you to facefuck. Bent her over and let out decades of anger on her vagene, not only does she take it but she fucks back, gets creamy too and very vocal.
Def going to repeat, real nice and all the boxes were checked, did opt for the BB anal and I could not for the life of me get it to fit, other than that she is G2 G.
-
08-20-23 18:55 #23433Senior Member

Posts: 312Cassie
I dunno about this one, same name on the other site, also only 2 reviews. This name is very few posts as well.
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





