Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29860

    DM Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillHouse  [View Original Post]
    Know a pretty chill girl in the Nine Mile area selling content and down to chill. Content is freaky shit. Literally anything you could want and meet ups are the same. One of the best BBBJ's I've had. Prices reasonable for both content & meet ups. Let me know if interested. Straight submissive freak
    Very much interested, tried to DM but couldn't reach.

    Any chance of getting the digits?

  2. #29859

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a dumb question, but are the first two pics her and the third and fourth her friend? Looks like two different people to me.
    Right? It looks like she gets a little bit bigger each picture.

    My guess is just old photos.

  3. #29858
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a dumb question, but are the first two pics her and the third and fourth her friend? Looks like two different people to me.

  4. #29857

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    I would bet her friend karma is the octopus tattooed girl from the past some may know. Got her friend to post ad because she hates publicity on here.

  5. #29856

    Copy / paste

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusGoinsBig  [View Original Post]
    Link seems to be broken. Sent you a PM, too. Thank you.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/707900738220

    Oh shit it worked wtf lol

  6. #29855

    Fixed link

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream about this UTR a couple days ago because I was curious about the post because it has the tag as "Male for female escort" so I just swung for the fences and hit a home run with this one. Responds in a timely manner about what she offers and how much. Prices are pretty good too. So I chose the hhr which is a Benjamin and a Hamilton. She sends her location, which is off the Midlothian turnpike, and I'm just 25 minutes away. I arrive at the location and she sends me the room number.

    I get to the door, she opens it and I'm like damn definitely her in the pics even though her face is blacked out. She has another friend in there who left the room so we can do our dream and from what she told me she also does dates (even with them together). So her friend leaves the room. We have a good small convo while we are getting ready. Pulls out the wrapper on my jimmy and man while it's not a bbj, she got me bricked up in minutes. After that I got her into k9 position at the edge of the bed, slid in slowly, and ramped up the speed until she started creaming. I pull out and she flips to her back in mish position. Pounded her till I finished in the bag, got cleaned up and flushed the bag, then went on my way. Overall a pretty good experience that I will definitely repeat and may try that doubles option when I get some more money to play with. Stay safe out there.
    Try this:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/707900738220

  7. #29854
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Your girl is a phony and has played games with me ALL WEEK.

    I don't know what her problem is but she loves to play games.

    We set something up at least 3 times. Will never respond, ask.

    The same questions over and over and then blow me off while I.

    Am sitting by that dumpy apartment. ?

    Not pleased Streetsmart1.
    Well at least you got to first base, after sending a message I'm interested over a week ago haven't herd shit.

  8. #29853

    Link is not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream about this UTR a couple days ago because I was curious about the post because it has the tag as "Male for female escort" so I just swung for the fences and hit a home run with this one. Responds in a timely manner about what she offers and how much. Prices are pretty good too. So I chose the hhr which is a Benjamin and a Hamilton. She sends her location, which is off the Midlothian turnpike, and I'm just 25 minutes away. I arrive at the location and she sends me the room number.

    I get to the door, she opens it and I'm like damn definitely her in the pics even though her face is blacked out. She has another friend in there who left the room so we can do our dream and from what she told me she also does dates (even with them together). So her friend leaves the room. We have a good small convo while we are getting ready. Pulls out the wrapper on my jimmy and man while it's not a bbj, she got me bricked up in minutes. After that I got her into k9 position at the edge of the bed, slid in slowly, and ramped up the speed until she started creaming. I pull out and she flips to her back in mish position. Pounded her till I finished in the bag, got cleaned up and flushed the bag, then went on my way. Overall a pretty good experience that I will definitely repeat and may try that doubles option when I get some more money to play with. Stay safe out there.

    P.S. Also I think it's in that category because I think they have a guy posting for them.

    http://=https://skipthegames.com/pos...o/707900738220
    Your link isn't working. Can you resend?

  9. #29852

    Latin dream

    Any info on this beauty?

    Comms have been good but she is located in Henrico.

    https://callescort.org/786-926-6194

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1480743.htm?cat=1

  10. #29851

    Link doesn't work

    Link seems to be broken. Sent you a PM, too. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream about this UTR a couple days ago because I was curious about the post because it has the tag as "Male for female escort" so I just swung for the fences and hit a home run with this one. Responds in a timely manner about what she offers and how much. Prices are pretty good too. So I chose the hhr which is a Benjamin and a Hamilton. She sends her location, which is off the Midlothian turnpike, and I'm just 25 minutes away. I arrive at the location and she sends me the room number.

    I get to the door, she opens it and I'm like damn definitely her in the pics even though her face is blacked out. She has another friend in there who left the room so we can do our dream and from what she told me she also does dates (even with them together). So her friend leaves the room. We have a good small convo while we are getting ready. Pulls out the wrapper on my jimmy and man while it's not a bbj, she got me bricked up in minutes. After that I got her into k9 position at the edge of the bed, slid in slowly, and ramped up the speed until she started creaming. I pull out and she flips to her back in mish position. Pounded her till I finished in the bag, got cleaned up and flushed the bag, then went on my way. Overall a pretty good experience that I will definitely repeat and may try that doubles option when I get some more money to play with. Stay safe out there.

    P.S. Also I think it's in that category because I think they have a guy posting for them.

    http://=https://skipthegames.com/pos...o/707900738220

  11. #29850

    New go to UTR

    So I had a dream about this UTR a couple days ago because I was curious about the post because it has the tag as "Male for female escort" so I just swung for the fences and hit a home run with this one. Responds in a timely manner about what she offers and how much. Prices are pretty good too. So I chose the hhr which is a Benjamin and a Hamilton. She sends her location, which is off the Midlothian turnpike, and I'm just 25 minutes away. I arrive at the location and she sends me the room number.

    I get to the door, she opens it and I'm like damn definitely her in the pics even though her face is blacked out. She has another friend in there who left the room so we can do our dream and from what she told me she also does dates (even with them together). So her friend leaves the room. We have a good small convo while we are getting ready. Pulls out the wrapper on my jimmy and man while it's not a bbj, she got me bricked up in minutes. After that I got her into k9 position at the edge of the bed, slid in slowly, and ramped up the speed until she started creaming. I pull out and she flips to her back in mish position. Pounded her till I finished in the bag, got cleaned up and flushed the bag, then went on my way. Overall a pretty good experience that I will definitely repeat and may try that doubles option when I get some more money to play with. Stay safe out there.

    P.S. Also I think it's in that category because I think they have a guy posting for them.

    http://=https://skipthegames.com/pos...o/707900738220

  12. #29849
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these girls, I've been seeing them both post often, but haven't seen any reports on them. TIA.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150525416.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150082846.
    The first one I don't believe is legit. I have seen here post in various states at same time. I also got bad vibe when I initially text with them.

  13. #29848

    Any info

    Has anyone seen either of these girls, I've been seeing them both post often, but haven't seen any reports on them. TIA.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150525416.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150082846.

  14. #29847

    Hull Street Provider

    Anyone know anyone that works off Hull Street and offers BBBJ? I saw Sally was hosting on Hull, but she is a no go with the BBBJ. Thanks.

  15. #29846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Anybody partake

    She looks familiar but not sure. She says she got g / f too.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/61064602

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape