Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 44194
-
08-22-23 00:31 #33739Senior Member

Posts: 390Believe ya. But green goblin is far from cheap.
Originally Posted by Periphery
[View Original Post]
Any place that charges 50 mango for door is hardly a good deal.
-
08-22-23 00:30 #33738Senior Member

Posts: 53See my response to OC Amper.
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 00:28 #33737Senior Member

Posts: 53You're right. Was 140 for the boom boom because she was a tough negotiator. General boom boom donation for me is 100/120.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 21:52 #33736Senior Member

Posts: 895How much
I'll have to take a guess at this, in usual english notation, $40 for the entry fee and another $140 for the boom boom.
Originally Posted by MangoLvr
[View Original Post]
$. 4 would be the correct notation. . 4 would represent forty bucks.
Again, due to the confusing nature of this notation, it should be avoided.
-
08-21-23 19:44 #33735Senior Member

Posts: 1078 out the door?
Am I reading this right? . 8 for FS our the door? Or is it. 8 for HJ? Just wanted to verify.
Originally Posted by MangoLvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 17:38 #33734Senior Member

Posts: 51Good to know! Maybe that's why Nature is getting so popular. Last I visited both places was last year sometime in September and the prices led me to not return.
Originally Posted by Periphery
[View Original Post]
I'm kind of a regular at Hypno (I've used freebie 3 times now LOL), whenever I get the urge.
-
08-21-23 15:53 #33733Senior Member

Posts: 135That Cindy is pretty good, mang. AFAIK her tits are fake though.
Originally Posted by MangoLvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 15:08 #33732Senior Member

Posts: 39Sister Parlors
They used to be sister parlors. Management changed earlier this year (I think around March). Asked one of the girls at Nature I kept up with why and she just said "different boss now". They don't rotate anymore between the two locations as far as I'm aware of. Levander has relatively bad / overpriced service. Visited one or twice but for the price, Hypno / Believe and Nature are better spots.
Originally Posted by MisterBox
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 13:57 #33731Senior Member

Posts: 390My favorite was Fifi from Vegas, she was delicious.
Originally Posted by MisterBox
[View Original Post]
Haven't been there in over a year, also over priced.
-
08-21-23 13:55 #33730Senior Member

Posts: 39095% of the time, I haven't found a better massage for the price.
Originally Posted by Timk1919
[View Original Post]
Lots of places short and give bad massage.
Depends what you are looking for, some people rather have a younger girl without a good massage.
-
08-21-23 13:30 #33729Senior Member

Posts: 51You guys know that Levander and Nature are sister parlors right? Girls rotate from one location to the other, and it's literally like a block away from each other.
Originally Posted by LarryLegend12
[View Original Post]
If the girl you're looking for isn't at Nature, she might be at Levander, and vice versa.
I've seen the Ukranian girl at Levander before, her name is Mona. At that time, she told me she normally only works Sundays.
-
08-21-23 12:02 #33728Regular Member

Posts: 2"Costs are the usual"
Bear with me fellas, but maybe someone can help a noob out with the protocol and typical costs visiting one of these places?
Originally Posted by MangoLvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 11:52 #33727Senior Member

Posts: 33Appreciate the feedback. I've never been but I'll think I'll give it a go. Especially since damage isn't a killer as well. Hope I draw lucky. Will report back.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 10:33 #33726Banned Member

Posts: 725Things are changing at BW. There's some new blood there and most of it is young and pretty. Several of the new girls there lately haven't hung around long, and the extras department seems to have taken a slight step backwards. So I don't know exactly what's going on behind the scenes there, but it's a bit different than it was a year ago. You can always count on a decent massage there, by Asian massage standards anyway. You will always get a good HE. And now, if you pick one of the new girls, you will get someone young and pretty with a nice personality. And you'll probably be able to get inside her shirt and some OTC roaming down south. And you can get all of that for 35 house + 60 tip. I think it's still the overall best bang for the buck as long as you don't expect more than a HJ. A year ago guys were getting girls pants down to their ankles, BBBJ, and even a rare report of FS with certain girls in there, but that ship seems to have sailed. It also seems that the new girls aren't doing the prostate probe that you always used to count on at BW. I haven't completely ruled the place out yet but it's still a good value for what you get.
Originally Posted by Timk1919
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 01:57 #33725Senior Member

Posts: 33Is BW really the best for the massage portion?
Really looking for that as top priority, then some personality / looks with a HE. Any others in same boat?










Reply With Quote





