Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7449
    Quote Originally Posted by Sscdrake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know some chocolate options that will BBFS? Perhaps some under the radar? Every time I look on the usual sites I see the same disappointing ads and it's getting annoying.

    In return, I will offer one that definitely belongs on the list: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...cials/58361950.

    Fair warning, she lives out in Forest Grove last I visited and only seems to do weekday daytime, both of which make her really difficult to see for me hence why I'm asking. However, last I saw her, her prices were sane and though she's the definition of average, she's also a sweetheart and the definition of a submissive freaky ****. She'll let you do her raw, but no CIP (she will let you shove it down her throat though and swallows).

    She usually puts in her buttplug beforehand and is very receptive to whatever you want to do with or to her, LOL. A lady friend of hers called once and she let me deep throat her during the convo, tears running down her eyes, in between her friend talking by putting her phone on silence, think she forgot a few times though LOL; her friend was so confused.

    Again, not really gorgeous but I do think she's pretty young, late 20's maybe, and pretty small tits but a nice ass and honestly more than makes up for it thanks to positive attitude, willingness to please, no rushing, and sane prices. If she worked nights and lived in portland I might have become a regular; lost my last one after she retired.

    Anyway, that's my contribution. Would appreciate any leads on other BBFS chocolate providers if possible, thanks.
    Here's a couple who will. Haven't seen either in 6 months tho. Both will talk about it ahead of time if that's what you want but I think it's easier just to discuss at the date.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?403959-Asssibby123

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?452429-xxcEmpress

  2. #7448
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 52

    Well is drying up.

    Anyone know some chocolate options that will BBFS? Perhaps some under the radar? Every time I look on the usual sites I see the same disappointing ads and it's getting annoying.

    In return, I will offer one that definitely belongs on the list: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...cials/58361950.

    Fair warning, she lives out in Forest Grove last I visited and only seems to do weekday daytime, both of which make her really difficult to see for me hence why I'm asking. However, last I saw her, her prices were sane and though she's the definition of average, she's also a sweetheart and the definition of a submissive freaky ****. She'll let you do her raw, but no CIP (she will let you shove it down her throat though and swallows).

    She usually puts in her buttplug beforehand and is very receptive to whatever you want to do with or to her, LOL. A lady friend of hers called once and she let me deep throat her during the convo, tears running down her eyes, in between her friend talking by putting her phone on silence, think she forgot a few times though LOL; her friend was so confused.

    Again, not really gorgeous but I do think she's pretty young, late 20's maybe, and pretty small tits but a nice ass and honestly more than makes up for it thanks to positive attitude, willingness to please, no rushing, and sane prices. If she worked nights and lived in portland I might have become a regular; lost my last one after she retired.

    Anyway, that's my contribution. Would appreciate any leads on other BBFS chocolate providers if possible, thanks.

  3. #7447

    Kiana I think I f'd up. Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonPdx  [View Original Post]
    Did she let you know that she would be in pdx? Her ad heading indicates "eastside", but within the ad says she will be in Pendleton today.

    Fwiw, she's been 30 yo for a few years. No shame in being older, but I know I was disappointed when she didn't match her youthful photos when I saw her a few years ago.
    Gall darnit no! She didn't let me know. I'm not free today or I'd have tried not said anything cause it a one day only and I don't want to stand in line. .

    Either she edited it to change fro Portland to Pendenlton or my coffee didn't kick in. Probably my mistake. Sorry.

  4. #7446
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/149856912

    Any info on this one I did a search?
    I've texted with her, didn't get into service details. Was responsive and all seemed ok. Just never got the chance to set up the appt. She's got that hot and trashy look that is either a load of fun or a total train wreck. Please let us know what you learn if you take the leap.

  5. #7445

    Tiny?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/149856912

    Any info on this one I did a search?

  6. #7444

    Kiana69

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Kiana is back in PDX for today only. She's well known in this domain. She offering 350.00 plus "additional fee" for other services. I believe it's a 150.00 upgrade. Back when I saw her it was a whopping 400.00 but that's when average rates were under 300.00. She was a nice time for me. Buttery soft skin, fun personality,
    Did she let you know that she would be in pdx? Her ad heading indicates "eastside", but within the ad says she will be in Pendleton today.

    Fwiw, she's been 30 yo for a few years. No shame in being older, but I know I was disappointed when she didn't match her youthful photos when I saw her a few years ago.

  7. #7443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Kiana is back in PDX for today only. She's well known in this domain. She offering 350.00 plus "additional fee" for other services. I believe it's a 150.00 upgrade. Back when I saw her it was a whopping 400.00 but that's when average rates were under 300.00. She was a nice time for me. Buttery soft skin, fun personality, nice tight pootenanny.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2631726-*AVAILABLE-TONIGHT**Sexy-Asian-MILF*HOT-AND-EXOTIC*Don-t-miss-your-chance!
    Bb greek back in the day too!

  8. #7442

    Kiana is Back for Today Only I think

    Kiana is back in PDX for today only. She's well known in this domain. She offering 350.00 plus "additional fee" for other services. I believe it's a 150.00 upgrade. Back when I saw her it was a whopping 400.00 but that's when average rates were under 300.00. She was a nice time for me. Buttery soft skin, fun personality, nice tight pootenanny.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2631726-*AVAILABLE-TONIGHT**Sexy-Asian-MILF*HOT-AND-EXOTIC*Don-t-miss-your-chance!

  9. #7441
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    She seems like she just might belong with her reviews, does she still look like her pictures, there is one in her add that makes me think she's a heavy lady now days.
    Definitely belongs here. Never a mention of covers.

    She's got a little belly, but she isn't a bbw or anything.

    Takes full throttle pounding in all 3 holes.

  10. #7440

    Any one have info on sexy_mia143

    She seems like she just might belong with her reviews, does she still look like her pictures, there is one in her add that makes me think she's a heavy lady now days.

  11. #7439
    Quote Originally Posted by TWilson  [View Original Post]
    InsatiableAnna. Took me some time to figure out too.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nsatiable-Anna!&p=13533602&highlight=#post13533602.

    Think this is her.

  12. #7438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by TWilson  [View Original Post]
    InsatiableAnna. Took me some time to figure out too.
    That is Correct.

  13. #7437

    I believe it is

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    I tried following this thread backward to find out who this provider is, but became lost about ten posts back. Would someone mind specifying exactly whom you are talking about?
    InsatiableAnna. Took me some time to figure out too.

  14. #7436
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Honeybby95 xoxxx sounds to me that she may belong here, but not sure. Anyone seen her? I am planning to meet her. She put an add today on the other GPS board. Looks pretty! The reviews say she is not a clock watcher. Other than that, not really much useful info, but I am getting that vibe.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...oneybby95xoxxx
    I was interested in her. Didn't try texting about menu items so not sure. But 3 times I tried to meet her she ghosted. First was after setting a time then she never responded til a few days later appologizing, second time she told me where she was and then I went to confirm before I left, she didn't respond. A few weeks later I hit her up one more time. Time, location, confirmed right before I left.

    Went to the hotel, texted, waited 15 minutes, called, nothing. Crickets. Hours later said she had to move hotels and sent me her new location and asked if I still wanted to come over, I didn't respond.

  15. #7435

    Any info on Honeybby95 xoxxx?

    Honeybby95 xoxxx sounds to me that she may belong here, but not sure. Anyone seen her? I am planning to meet her. She put an add today on the other GPS board. Looks pretty! The reviews say she is not a clock watcher. Other than that, not really much useful info, but I am getting that vibe.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...oneybby95xoxxx

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape