Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12780

    Brooke / Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by MostlFun  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to try her out. How is she? What's on her menu? TIA.
    Here is my review from about a month ago. She is the Brooke who also uses Daisey.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...488&viewfull=1#post6509488.

    Extras. FS was offered at 400. Oral was not offered.

  2. #12779
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKc26  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this provider? I'm not from the area and I can't tell if this is the same Lindsey that's mentioned a lot on this message board. Thanks.

    https://preferred411.com/P406785
    The Lindsey your seeing posts about advertises on STG and ListCrawler, not P411. Has a bad reputation of "ghosting". A few get to see her, most she "ghosts". She is now advertising in and out calls.

    Not unusual for guys to be parked at her condo, and she stops communicating.

    The Lindsey T on P411 has a couple good reviews on TER from May 2023

  3. #12778

    LindseyT

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://preferred411.com/P406785

  4. #12777

    LindseyT

    Does anyone know anything about this provider? I'm not from the area and I can't tell if this is the same Lindsey that's mentioned a lot on this message board. Thanks.

    https://preferred411.com/P406785

  5. #12776

    Candice

    Anyone seen Candice? Looks legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/150461013
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 993c25031a4dc52aa85710ed15a91150_f.jpg‎  

  6. #12775

    Feels good

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/krissyvalerie26

    Requested $150 deposit. Said nope.
    I was feeling quite depressed as I really wanted this provider but settled for Lexie. Seeing that she wanted a deposit while already being attractive enough to set off alarm bells makes me feel a lot more comfortable. Easy enough to write her off as a scam now.

  7. #12774

    Spanish

    Has anyone tried Latinas posting on EB near ST Charles? Looks like its new agency started.

  8. #12773

    Olivia

    Had a visit with Olivia last week. Formerly of the Angels but is now on EB. Safe downtown location. She was fun overall. A little distracted but overall still an above average experience. Looks just like her pics and loves to tease. Honestly a really half ass bbj but lots of sensual teasing and daty and HJ made up for it. She isn't a fan of CIM, basically ran away as I finished. I'd rate her below Ember and Reanne, but overall a positive experience. Excellent attitude and demeaner, plus she is open to fetishes, so I would repeat. 150 hhr 220 for BJ. 3 for FS.

    -J.

  9. #12772

    Has anyone pinned the tail on this donkey?

    I've seen this one posting off and on for a while. Same ad and same pic's for at least 3 years. That tells me she is 29 plus. Realistically, mid 30's? But, she looks like she would be a lot of fun if she is real. I haven't done much DD lately on her but when I did a year or 2 ago I didn't see any red flags. I don't remember seeing any reviews on her which makes me wonder if she is legit? There has to be some other monger out there that has tried contacting her or has saw her? Just curious if anyone has given her a run? Thanks for the help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/150272286

  10. #12771

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of prolux, what happened to Brook?

    She was on her own for a year or more, then had the representative pics put on the site by Lake about a month ago.

    Then about 2 wks ago, her pics were real on prolux. A week later, is now gone.

    I'm not surprised Lake has trouble keeping girts. She's taking at least 50 off the top!! So they are only making 110 before upgrades, which they keep all.

    As far as I know.
    I've been wanting to try her out. How is she? What's on her menu? TIA.

  11. #12770
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen new girl Sophia with Prolux?
    Speaking of prolux, what happened to Brook?

    She was on her own for a year or more, then had the representative pics put on the site by Lake about a month ago.

    Then about 2 wks ago, her pics were real on prolux. A week later, is now gone.

    I'm not surprised Lake has trouble keeping girts. She's taking at least 50 off the top!! So they are only making 110 before upgrades, which they keep all.

    As far as I know.

  12. #12769

    Krissy Valerie

    https://tryst.link/escort/krissyvalerie26

    Requested $150 deposit. Said nope.

  13. #12768

    Deposit bs

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceMoose007  [View Original Post]
    Stop sending deposits! Never ever send deposits!
    I never have, and will not.

  14. #12767

    Sophia

    Anyone seen new girl Sophia with Prolux?

  15. #12766

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Scamming ho. Confirmation, deposit, and if not buy a card scam.
    Stop sending deposits! Never ever send deposits!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape