Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 516 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4730
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is Carla. Serenity did not post for the website. She had had own paid site at the time. For PelicanT99, I throw in a pic of Joey.
    Thanks! Those pics are pre-tats (she had a lot), pre long blonde hair, pre-way too skinny. I barely recognize her. But her boobs remain the same LOL. She was fun.

    Any pics of Skye or Dallas from HT?

    I remember Zbone had Dancer of the Month articles with pictures, including some real hotties from places like Imperial (perhaps even Sterling). Did you download those?

  2. #4729
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend28  [View Original Post]
    How did he pass away?
    Fentanyl played a role.

  3. #4728
    Quote Originally Posted by Boboloo  [View Original Post]
    Nice guy, 30 years old, RIP Henry, that's just sad, is this why Synn seemed to be closed the last couple days?
    I assumed that the closure had to do with the extreme weather.

  4. #4727
    Quote Originally Posted by M1313  [View Original Post]
    Is that Carla? Old TL brings back memories. Got any more? Anyone remember Sky, Serenity and Alana? Thanks.
    Yes, that is Carla. Serenity did not post for the website. She had had own paid site at the time. For PelicanT99, I throw in a pic of Joey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sky.jpg‎   Joey.jpg‎   __hr_Alana---1.jpg‎  

  5. #4726

    Was Synn Closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    One of the workers at Synn COI, Henry, passed away. Really chill dude, always polite, always asked which girl I wanted and he'd go get her. 30 years old I believe. RIP.
    Nice guy, 30 years old, RIP Henry, that's just sad, is this why Synn seemed to be closed the last couple days?

  6. #4725
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    One of the workers at Synn COI, Henry, passed away. Really chill dude, always polite, always asked which girl I wanted and he'd go get her. 30 years old I believe. RIP.
    How did he pass away?

  7. #4724
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    I'm stuck at home today, and I decided to clean up my hard drive. Found some old pictures from the REE websites. It's amazing how incredible the lineup was back in the days at HT, TL and Flesh. Not to mention no GPS.

    For those old timers, here's a picture of one the best to work at REE. Enjoy.
    Is that Carla? Old TL brings back memories. Got any more? Anyone remember Sky, Serenity and Alana? Thanks.

  8. #4723
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot9020  [View Original Post]
    I had just finished a successful VIP with a regular and we started chatting it up afterwards but then she mentioned a specific about my job. It put me off because I never volunteer specifics about me, just vague in-generals. I do use my real first name and mentioned that I'm am engineer which is true but sanitation to aeronautics who knows. I played it normal like I didn't hear it but my mind was like WTF; is she stalking me, did she call into my office, is she and her boyfriend going to rob my house, ect? None of these things are a worry to me because I'm single and my first line of defense are my 2 Rottweilers that love daddy since they were pups. I'm guessing my cel or car plate.? Fucking internet. Anyway, haven't visited her since. I've been screened by an escort but who would have thunk by a dancer, imo.
    You're overthinking it. One girl I know always guesses my name wrong. She won't stop guessing and has never guessed right. She's guessed 20 names. Other girls assume I'm a regular the very first time I meet them. Happens a lot. They are probably thinking of another guy.

    As an example, one time I start a dance with a girl I've never met before. Right away she unbuttons my shirt and starts choking me. I'm like whatever but wow, why not ask. After a while she says "You're Eugene right?" Nope. "We've danced before right?" Nope.

    Happens all the time.

  9. #4722
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    Yep Cambodian dude with the braids, good guy, liked by everybody.
    He's not Cambodian he's Laos.

  10. #4721

    Ree

    I'm stuck at home today, and I decided to clean up my hard drive. Found some old pictures from the REE websites. It's amazing how incredible the lineup was back in the days at HT, TL and Flesh. Not to mention no GPS.

    For those old timers, here's a picture of one the best to work at REE. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carla.jpg‎  

  11. #4720
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    The asian guy?? He was always cool to the customers.
    Yep Cambodian dude with the braids, good guy, liked by everybody.

  12. #4719
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    One of the workers at Synn COI, Henry, passed away. Really chill dude, always polite, always asked which girl I wanted and he'd go get her. 30 years old I believe. RIP.
    RIP Henry. It's sad here he's gone. 30 is way too young to go.

  13. #4718
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    One of the workers at Synn COI, Henry, passed away. Really chill dude, always polite, always asked which girl I wanted and he'd go get her. 30 years old I believe. RIP.
    The Asian guy? He was always cool to the customers.

  14. #4717

    RIP Henry

    One of the workers at Synn COI, Henry, passed away. Really chill dude, always polite, always asked which girl I wanted and he'd go get her. 30 years old I believe. RIP.

  15. #4716
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutinyoface323  [View Original Post]
    What you consider hot might be a 5 to others, just saying, and I'm no rookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutinyoface323  [View Original Post]
    ….A lot of these so called vets are still clueless.
    Both true statements, but irrelevant to my posts. I was just sharing my tactics, which I find successful at getting reasonable deals closed, to my fellow mongers reporting less success on pricing. And if xBiker's resume, cred and contributions to the monger community aren't recognized, that's unfortunate (altho I still think he took his hand off the BI tiller when he should have pulled an Alexander Haig haha). Maybe it's the concepts of contributions and sharing that are the issue haha. But "cool story, bro" as you say.

    As to Googled Guy, you have now lived my nightmare. I don't have a spouse, but my well-paying job could have been really hurt by stoned strippers blackmailing or texts / pics read over my shoulder. My McAffee report still shows dark web use of my real phone number from an address once occupied by a stripper that had it before I started security measures. I use a burner phone now. I can see how that might be problematic if found by your SO, but then use an app with a different number & contact info. Often your iPhone lets people see your "contact info" unless you adjust some settings. It's just a slippery slope and the consequences of a fall could be dire. This hobby should provide "night sweats" from fun, not worry.

    Once upon a time on some monger website, I posted about my whole "never the whole truth" game plan: TLDR I tell them a fake last name, fake but good job, fake city I live in, etc. But the details in stories are true, I just change the names / dates / etc. , but limited to pertinent identity data reduces the risk of getting caught (only a risk with the few smart & attentive girls haha).

    And if you ever, ever contemplate taking a sex worker to your actual home address: just DON'T. Or the consequences are on you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape