Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 882 1382 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22080

    Not only drink but also eat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    She also gladly eats feces, and requested to be be squatted on, and have a far brick laid on her face.

  2. #22079

    Worth it?

    Looks like from her ad she doesn't do that anymore but still worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she made it on the other board. Used to see her often 2 yrs ago in everett area. Buck 50 for plus outcall to an hotel was still a bargain that time for more than an hour of meet. GFE, BBFS, cip. Great tits, very tight juicy creamy camel toe veejay. K9 is the best position she can arch that ass so high and when you pound her you could see her veejay goes inside out for how tight it is. You won't last long on that position. Her face is actually decently cute and she has a great personality. Her photos are kinda perceptive into something not great looking but it's better in person and worth it in my opinion. It's been more than a year since I've seen her but I can tell in her new photos on TNA that she kept her shape well. So YMMV. Good luck out there!..

  3. #22078
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Curious why her rate is so low? Is she missing teeth or something?
    No show reports, time waste reports, user reports, Rob reports and she's not attractive IMHO. Seems about the correct rate. Good luck.

  4. #22077
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Curious why her rate is so low? Is she missing teeth or something?
    Maybe TNA should put that in the provider's stat section.

  5. #22076
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Curious why her rate is so low? Is she missing teeth or something?
    I'm fairly confident she's a street walker down in Tacoma. Or at least use to be. I remember the tattoos on a girl that look similar to her walking around the strip down there from a few years ago.

  6. #22075
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Curious why her rate is so low? Is she missing teeth or something?
    The only time I talked to her, she was asking for $200 hr, but BBFS was 800 extra lmfaooooo okay lady good luck with all that.

  7. #22074
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Curious why her rate is so low? Is she missing teeth or something?
    Funny you say that, I was talking to her earlier and had some alarms going off in the back of my head. Especially when she asked if I liked daty because "I love getting my pussy sucked. " Never seen a provider be that explicit in texts before.

  8. #22073
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she made it on the other board. Used to see her often 2 yrs ago in everett area. Buck 50 for plus outcall to an hotel was still a bargain that time for more than an hour of meet. GFE, BBFS, cip. Great tits, very tight juicy creamy camel toe veejay. K9 is the best position she can arch that ass so high and when you pound her you could see her veejay goes inside out for how tight it is. You won't last long on that position. Her face is actually decently cute and she has a great personality. Her photos are kinda perceptive into something not great looking but it's better in person and worth it in my opinion. It's been more than a year since I've seen her but I can tell in her new photos on TNA that she kept her shape well. So YMMV. Good luck out there!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310083%3B
    Her dislikes say BB anything.

  9. #22072

    Sexipetitesammy

    Curious why her rate is so low? Is she missing teeth or something?

  10. #22071

    Miss Addiction

    Looks like she made it on the other board. Used to see her often 2 yrs ago in everett area. Buck 50 for plus outcall to an hotel was still a bargain that time for more than an hour of meet. GFE, BBFS, cip. Great tits, very tight juicy creamy camel toe veejay. K9 is the best position she can arch that ass so high and when you pound her you could see her veejay goes inside out for how tight it is. You won't last long on that position. Her face is actually decently cute and she has a great personality. Her photos are kinda perceptive into something not great looking but it's better in person and worth it in my opinion. It's been more than a year since I've seen her but I can tell in her new photos on TNA that she kept her shape well. So YMMV. Good luck out there!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310083%3B

  11. #22070

    Blissful_bella

    Anyone seen her yet? Does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...blissful_bella

  12. #22069

    Any info on this Molly?

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/arlin...e/842569420226

  13. #22068

    Isis

    Back in the day, she was fucking gorgeous. Bodyrub at the spot on Eastlake with Rainbow prior to her arrest. I had multiple amazing sessions with Isis back then, culmination with one where I went down on her and gave her a chari shaking orgasm. She cums hard. It was very hot. Miss that Isis!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    No BB but she does CFS. She just doesn't enjoy it very much and rushes through the process. I think 90% of her clients are massage with a handy.

  14. #22067

    Ad States Incall Only

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I posted a warning about this provider. Who robbed an hobbyist that I knew and recommended her. I felt really bad about it. Same exact situation.

    I had the luck when she first started. She was great. Living with another provider that I know. Belongs on this thread.
    Hilarious now that she's trying to play victim and states that she's only doing incall due to her safety. What a narcissist she is. She'll get what's coming to her. One day when those boys see no value in her she'll get toss like trash.

  15. #22066

    Latest ad? Link? Heelz

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    I had heard she is only doing virtual dates & the OF scene. Others on the forum had reported she hadn't replied to any requests for in-person services.

    GL & hope you find your mature date!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    Does anyone have a recent ad on her? Hooked up with her a while back. So much energy for a lady her age.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape