Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 41267
-
08-21-23 07:31 #31592Senior Member

Posts: 188Ronnie
How do you get Ronnie out of her environment? Car date? What other precautions do you recommend with her? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 07:10 #31591Senior Member

Posts: 1107Oh my
The most ridiculous part of this post (of which there was much ridiculousness):
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
"The venue held at a 4 star hotel, clean, safe, and discreet. I noticed the absence of security cameras. For me, a plus. ".
Yeah. Because 4 star hotels don't have any security cameras.
Bwahahahahahaha.
Also, Venue is a noun, not a verb.
-
08-20-23 19:09 #31590Senior Member

Posts: 454As a FYI, Andi is feeling better and seeing people again.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 18:46 #31589Senior Member

Posts: 115Booty Babe
Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134 in MASSAGE PARLOR REPORTS.
Not seeing any dead giveaway signs of a scam or fake, but trying to be cautious. Hoping to get some verification.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/823450105698
I've been trying for a couple of weeks to set something up. I have yet to receive a reply.
-
08-20-23 16:27 #31588Regular Member

Posts: 20Kansas
I've seen her before, legit for a mom vibe. Really knows how to throw it back. I'd see her again. Great looking ass from the back.
Originally Posted by RhoScorpii
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 15:46 #31587Senior Member

Posts: 1170About other examples Jade / Jyzman and Ronnie
Another example (s) I will give regarding bad history is Jade / Jyzman and Ronnie. It was reported that they were ripoff artists and that battery on clients was a part of their routine as well. That did not stop me from seeing them; however, I wouldn't see them in their motels because I believe the reports are true. These are some very attractive girls, especially Ronnie, but I refuse to see them on their turf because of the shenanigans and shady characters they hang with. The reviews, IMHO, helps me take precaution, but it doesn't mean I won't see anyone. The thing I like about Jyzman and Ronnie is that they do not rush and they really seem to enjoy the sessions. A rarity these days!
-
08-20-23 12:56 #31586Senior Member

Posts: 1170About my point
But as we all know, some guys can give bs reviews on girls because maybe the girls don't want to do certain services. So, technically, it can be considered hearsay. Now don't get me wrong, whenever I read a negative report on a provider, I'm likely to believe the review over the girl. And even if I saw her because, well, she's hot, I'd still take extreme caution.
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
For example, several years ago, I saw Mandy for a car date, despite the bad reviews. But I only saw her because she was willing to do it and for 70 to boot! In other words, I was able to remove her from her immediate environment where she could pull some shid! And the session went fine, for the most part, although I was disappointed in her appearance.
But like I said, technically, it's one person's word against another in her case. But there is hard proof of what karmen did; there's no denying it. But the fact remains— she's given more of a chance than Mandy, which I find odd. What I'm trying to say is both deserve a high level of caution. I'm not saying don't see Karmen. I'd probably still see both with caution, but for the most part, that probably won't happen because I think their donations are far out of range for what I'm willing to pay.
-
08-20-23 12:18 #31585Senior Member

Posts: 71I agree with you in theory
But Mandy x3 and Sandy are known thieves. They aren't strong arm thieves but they agree to things then show up, finesse the donation out of the chump, then sit there and say they are compensated for time and do nothing agreed upon. Recent reports of this behavior confirms its ongoing. This keeps that record clean, but they remain worthless thieves in my opinion. I agree with your point, but Mandy was maybe not the best example.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 10:37 #31584Senior Member

Posts: 229Nailed it!
You nailed it Sir. It will definitely happen again, sooner than later. Her accommodations and attitude keep getting worse, and she's becoming more desperate by the day. It will definitely happen again!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 19:54 #31583Banned Member

Posts: 10Ok, sure, whatever.
Black tar heroin, fentanyl, whatever it was she smoked in front of a random John, so it makes me wonder if she's trying to get him to try and gain another type of customer, one who isn't familiar with that product and would be easy to rip off by selling bunk shit, sone stepped on shit, or short the customer.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
And if she's 36, why not post 36? Imagine you're looking to buy something from the 90's but you end up buying something from the 80's?
There's words for that, like false advertising, and fraud.
-
08-19-23 15:57 #31582Senior Member

Posts: 1244Incorrect. We already know all of her history, issues, and age. She is currently 36 years old. Thank you.
Originally Posted by NoShowJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 15:32 #31581Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Karmen and Mandy x3
You know, not trying to start anything here, but I find it strange that people are less willing to give Mandy x3 second chances--someone we, technically, cannot prove robbed people (although reports are good enough for me to be cautious), but yet, someone (karmen) we can prove robbed people and went to prison for it, we are willing to give 2nd and 3rd chances. Karmen's actions could have led to someone's demise! Yet, again, she is given the benefit of the doubt, so to speak.
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
I remember when I first started seeing her at the airport, probably 5 years ago, she was charging 40 bucks, but now wants 120, even though you're a regular. Now I know inflation and cost of living are good reasons to raise prices, but 80 is really sufficient for these heifers. The exorbitant fees these days are nothing short of ridiculous. All they are doing with the money is buying more drugs anyway! And the question about mistress Misty's stomach-- the girl is a stone cold alcoholic and that belly looks the part! One time she let me sample some of that hard shid she was drinking when I visited her a while ago and that shid was like drinking rubbing alcohol and jet fuel! Man, she must have a very strong constitution! SMH.
-
08-19-23 15:20 #31580Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Karmen and Mandy x3
You know, not trying to start anything here, but.
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 12:09 #31579Senior Member

Posts: 71Obviously a plant
I'd say it's her, but only if she had someone literate draft these outrageous fantasies. She's in her mid 30's, and looks like 40's, heavy drug user that will nod mid dry ass mic check, horrible comms, a thief, and her "tragic loss" was caused by her refusing to leave a mongers home resulting in the cops being called. If anyone is to blame for that, it's her for causing the situation. Anyone who believes these ridiculous posts is delusional and this person should be ignored. 4 star hotel, fresh fruits, drinks, giggling and laughter? More like red roof, fent, crack, and smokers cough. Definitely one to avoid. A good provider does not need theatrics to build a reputation.
Originally Posted by NoShowJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 03:45 #31578Senior Member

Posts: 27Latin Lover Lola
Been meaning to post an honest review of her for awhile now as I've seen her a few times.
Positives.
Honest pic's, if you like what you see in her pictures you'll be surprised at their accuracy IRL.
Attitude is very friendly almost too friendly.
Never watched the clock on me but YMMV as I never have pushed it but I feel like I've went over what I've dono'd for a few times and it's never been mentioned.
Rosetta stones: 70/120/180 IIRC little under the average from my experience.
Negatives.
Location currently straight out of deliverance but Honestly it's in an area I doubt uncle LEO is active. And honestly is a little safer than her previous.
Privacy is also a slight concern as I have never met her at her current location that someone else hasn't answered the door and let me in or escorted me to her room, so far I've been surprised by 3-4 different people who has let in meet her. Honestly if I wasn't comfortable with her and know I wasn't going to be mugged I'd never met her after the first encounter. Still it's something I feel like I need to let any perspective 1st timer know about.
I've also noticed candy paraphernalia in our encounters. Never been a issue but figured best to mention it as it's pretty common.
Below is the current skip ad and a sumosearch ad incase it disappears. If anyone has any questons please feel free to inbox me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/799155733355
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...68105/46267425








Reply With Quote





