Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 552 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5336
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Agree, Allie is looking good. Gained a few pounds post Covid days but body is getting back to its milfy prime.

    Chanel's a pleaser. Hummer in the private dance area on what she said was her first day back (with upcharge of course) and a strokie through the pants on another day (no upcharge from reg dance, asked me if I came and then said "see, I'm a cheap date. " I've not experienced in VIP rooms with her but would say signs are positive.
    I'd say extremely positive! Chanel is hot and you've confirmed a pleaser! I'm looking forward to seeing her for sure.

  2. #5335

    Allie and Chanel

    Agree, Allie is looking good. Gained a few pounds post Covid days but body is getting back to its milfy prime.

    Chanel's a pleaser. Hummer in the private dance area on what she said was her first day back (with upcharge of course) and a strokie through the pants on another day (no upcharge from reg dance, asked me if I came and then said "see, I'm a cheap date. " I've not experienced in VIP rooms with her but would say signs are positive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    So I got two pans today about 12:45. Super dead. Only a couple of the regulars. Ali walked in much later. Looked great. Ended up meeting Chanel what is her story? She is a gorgeous white brunette. Like porn star hot. Never met her before. Any info?

  3. #5334
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel  [View Original Post]
    I remember when Summer (now called "Rio" at Kittens) first showed up at Pandora's about 5 years ago. Man was she hot. And her service was over the top. The highly sought after Monse has been around a long time, but I remember getting high mileage dances from Luna a long time ago too. She worked at Sands and then Centerfolds in Ballard. She was pretty good looking back then with a very thick and sexy accent.
    Rio very goid. Very nice. I go kitten to see her.

  4. #5333
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Don't set him up for failure. She's like a jiffy lube for dicks, servicing one dude after the other. I would think really hard before kissing her, unless of course you're into the remnants of other dudes loads. Other than that, 200 should get you a BJ and then some in the lap dance area.
    Monse very clean.

  5. #5332
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Day shift (open -5/6/7 ish, Tues-Sunday usually. Sometimes off on Saturdays.

    Hard to come by a pic of her. She's well into her 40's maybe 50, long black hair, under 5'6", mexican / central american, heavy accent. Spinner ish, decent sized fake tits that aren't too hard, small but good shaped ass. Imagine if you met a hot mexican chick in her 20's, monse is her surprisingly good (if not slutty) looking mom or tia.
    Hahaha. Monse 5 feet tall. She like my wang. She do yoga.

  6. #5331
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to say no to the prettiest face in the club. But so far I have. Are her BJs covered or bare?
    You make offer. Maybe she say yes.

  7. #5330

    Adora Pandora

    Anyone have any intel on Adora at Pandora's. What extras can be had if any.

  8. #5329

    Got that right

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to say no to the prettiest face in the club. But so far I have. Are her BJs covered or bare?
    Dayum straight. Everything with her is covered.

  9. #5328

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    I know she ain't cheap but its hard to say no to Ava when she's looking amazing and whispers a few things. Being nice to her and repeating are definitely to your advantage.
    It's hard to say no to the prettiest face in the club. But so far I have. Are her BJs covered or bare?

  10. #5327

    Lia Vonna

    Anyone had any experience with Lia Vonna at pandoras? Wondering if she does extras.

  11. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by Dk3369  [View Original Post]
    When does she work? Anyone have any pic of her?
    Day shift (open -5/6/7 ish, Tues-Sunday usually. Sometimes off on Saturdays.

    Hard to come by a pic of her. She's well into her 40's maybe 50, long black hair, under 5'6", mexican / central american, heavy accent. Spinner ish, decent sized fake tits that aren't too hard, small but good shaped ass. Imagine if you met a hot mexican chick in her 20's, monse is her surprisingly good (if not slutty) looking mom or tia.

  12. #5325

    Monsee

    Quote Originally Posted by Dk3369  [View Original Post]
    When does she work? Anyone have any pic of her?
    She's there almost every day. 12 pm if not earlier.

  13. #5324

    Kittens

    Kittens late Friday was slamming. So many beautiful girls and really lack of dudes.

    16 cover is the lowest around. Are you guys going daytime for lower rates? I have never gone daytime do girls ask for less daytime?

    I.

  14. #5323

    Old Star vs new Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her and she told me she wanted 6 for 15 minutes of VIP. Like what??
    Personally wished it was the blonde Star who was there a few years ago.

  15. #5322

    Its hard

    I know she ain't cheap but its hard to say no to Ava when she's looking amazing and whispers a few things. Being nice to her and repeating are definitely to your advantage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape