Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 406
This blog is moderated by BigCoolie
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue05  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a regular of hers. Haven't seen her since about April / May. She's gone on hiatus before, but this is the longest stretch I've seen. Bummer. There needs to be more reasonably priced sensual massage providers out there. I miss the days when we could choose between her, Natalie, and Suria. (my favorite, and my first, was Rachel from Manchester. What a smoke show!
    I have last seen her late June. She was busy as ever, with guys coming in and out, revolving doors.

    Personally got bored after couple visits since she has no massage skills at all, and only HE with no extras. She seems to answer my text quite quickly so maybe a YMMV situation, or maybe even she might have found a whale.

  2. #60

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by Drogaswav  [View Original Post]
    Used to regularly see Irene with no issues but she's no longer replying. Has anyone else experienced this? Never had any issues and was always respectful. Using her current number too. Feel free to PM.
    Irene goes thorough cycles. It's not easy give her to host in her home especially when it's school vacation or holidays.

    Be patient she will respond when the bills start to pile up.

  3. #59

    Such a Fine Memory

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    The best of times was when you had to choose between Sue and Natalie.

    Then they made things easier with there 4 hands every few weeks on a weds.

    It was the best of times.
    Miss them both, individually two of my ATFS but together it was surreal. It truly was the best 4-hand experience. They were both very skilled MTs and also kept you edged the entire session. They were totally in sync.

  4. #58

    The best of times

    The best of times was when you had to choose between Sue and Natalie.

    Then they made things easier with there 4 hands every few weeks on a weds.

    It was the best of times.

  5. #57

    Same here re: Irene

    I used to be a regular of hers. Haven't seen her since about April / May. She's gone on hiatus before, but this is the longest stretch I've seen. Bummer. There needs to be more reasonably priced sensual massage providers out there. I miss the days when we could choose between her, Natalie, and Suria. (my favorite, and my first, was Rachel from Manchester. What a smoke show!

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    She has a giant attitude now, don't waste your time. Barely any touching. She is just HJ now. She's much older than reported.
    I would agree 100% with this assessment based on my last experience with her.

  7. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogaswav  [View Original Post]
    Used to regularly see Irene with no issues but she's no longer replying. Has anyone else experienced this? Never had any issues and was always respectful. Using her current number too. Feel free to PM.
    About a year ago I tried reaching her too, but got nothing. After one or two attempts I moved on. At the time I heard she was UTR and only seeing regulars, but lately she's been posting ads.

    So. I imagine she fades in and out, depending on business. Frustrating.

    Drog, since you've seen her before your situation is different. Guess she is unreliable overall.

  8. #54

    Irene

    Used to regularly see Irene with no issues but she's no longer replying. Has anyone else experienced this? Never had any issues and was always respectful. Using her current number too. Feel free to PM.

  9. #53

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkOfTongue  [View Original Post]
    I would appreciate any info on how to contact Maria.

    There's plenty of info on her sessions but no info on how to contact her.

    So please if you can message me with info.

    Thanks.
    She has a giant attitude now, don't waste your time. Barely any touching. She is just HJ now. She's much older than reported.

  10. #52

    Maria info

    Quote Originally Posted by SnagglePop  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have her number? Her ad was taken down.
    I would appreciate any info on how to contact Maria.

    There's plenty of info on her sessions but no info on how to contact her.

    So please if you can message me with info.

    Thanks.

  11. #51
    Interesting. She quoted me $50/$120 half / hour w / HE.

    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy52  [View Original Post]
    I was going to ask the same question? I emailed her and she quoted 100 half hour with finish. Did not partake yet something seems off?

  12. #50

    Southbridge massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJenks83  [View Original Post]
    I was going to ask the same question? I emailed her and she quoted 100 half hour with finish. Did not partake yet something seems off?

  13. #49

  14. #48
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Pic looks TGTBT. My guess is scammer.

  15. #47

    Any word on this new one in Worcester CL?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape