Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 40444
-
08-29-23 02:29 #39289Senior Member

Posts: 1188Eden has Summer and May that give pretty decent massages. All legit.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 02:25 #39288Senior Member

Posts: 446Thanks for the tip
Thank you for the tip. Think I'll pass on those places. I tried City Garden couple times. Once was great other time was meh. The search goes on.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 01:36 #39287Senior Member

Posts: 274Linden
No FS terrible massage just he.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
Nothing great about Eden and linden.
City down further towards Walmart has FS and prettier girls.
-
08-29-23 00:53 #39286Senior Member

Posts: 5231Oh, interesting, thank you.
Originally Posted by ImBatman808
[View Original Post]
The one time I went to Osaka, it was Viet and Thai girls.
-
08-28-23 22:49 #39285Banned Member

Posts: 100Connie
Yes, the same one.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 22:47 #39284Senior Member

Posts: 5231Is she the same Connie who was at Happiness before?
Originally Posted by Ganesh420
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 17:45 #39283Senior Member

Posts: 28Connie at Osaka
Really can't say enough about the quality I experienced recently at Osaka with Connie. Great big DDDs, nice and snappy, and it was all on the menu except DFK (she's a smoker, so it's probably for the best). All for the $$ . 1 rate. Highly recommend.
-
08-20-23 03:08 #39282Senior Member

Posts: 446Mahalos
Thank you for the information. Never heard these places until now. I'm and AMP guy so no exposure to other format.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 17:28 #39281Senior Member

Posts: 520I vaguely recall a few years back during the pandemic year, when Miaa was getting a lot of attention due to limited options that there was a review of either Jenny or Sarah. Got really confusing back then because many thought there were 2 other girls working from her shop.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 16:47 #39280Senior Member

Posts: 5231I don't know anything about the incident but Lindon is in the single story building just mauka of Century Center, near the bus stop.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
Eden is across the parking lot from them, in the former R & C Tours building. That lot was shared by both businesses but the last time I went, I saw that the first several stalls are marked for Lindon and some of the ones after that are for Eden. Then, there is some sort of business going on in the back of the lot but personally I stay away.
Again I do not know what happened this time but Lindon has had incidences with bad customers.
-
08-19-23 12:01 #39279Senior Member

Posts: 520I'm in agreement with you guys about Miaa.
Originally Posted by Hinode
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 18:09 #39278Senior Member

Posts: 1645DSL DSS Miaa slurp
Braddah Big Gulp ain't lying. Any braddah with a recent experience with her, please DM me. Mahalo in advance.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
H.
-
08-18-23 17:35 #39277Senior Member

Posts: 145Lindon
Something must have happened in there parking lot. There was like 10 or 12 cruisers and CSI SUV and parking lot was taped off.
Originally Posted by NevaEnuf
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 13:06 #39276Senior Member

Posts: 279Lindon
When I went by, there was a tow truck ready to pull out a car or truck. Maybe just an illegal parking incident. Went by in the afternoon, business as usual. From what I saw.
Originally Posted by DeadHead1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 05:49 #39275Senior Member

Posts: 446Where?
Sorry I'm a dummy. Where are you talking about?
Originally Posted by DeadHead1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





