Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #4295

    Nami MKC

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Summer (https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/summer) and Nami (https://mykupcake.com/nami). Thanks in advance.
    She is 21 according to her, she is a spinner with 34 cs and She is really plain. Her service is 4/10 not really the best and her attitude is very shy and not really into it. Honestly not a repeat for me. I would stick with one of the other girls people have been reviewing.

    Overall.

    Face: 6/10.

    Body: 8/10 (would be higher if she didn't have nips the size of dinner plates).

    Service 4/10.

    Price: 320 kinda high no BB.

  2. #4294

    Info on CFGLA Summer and MKC Nami

    Any intel on Summer (https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/summer) and Nami (https://mykupcake.com/nami). Thanks in advance.

  3. #4293

    CAKD Lilly

    Intel on Lilly with CAKD? Contemplating trying out some bb for the first time with a kgirl and Lilly seems like fun. Anyone who's seen her got any words of wisdom? Haha.

  4. #4292
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Yall should see White again. She looks really good with her new blonde hair. Her body is pretty much flawless in missionary with her perfect C cups and strong core. It was epic. Her price is 320 now, though.
    CAKD white?

    Or the MCK knock off white?

  5. #4291
    Quote Originally Posted by Waab182  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and I thought she was great. Yeah she's a little bit older but still attractive face that looks like the pics with some photoshop, however her body is smokin' and matches the pics exactly. Plus her service was stellar. Very passionate and into it from the start. Definite repeat for me.
    She was smoking hot. Service I would give her an 8. 5. Very sexy woman for sure. It won't matter as she only has a few days left here and I'm convinced after talking extensively with her that she will not return.

  6. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by Orthopodly651  [View Original Post]
    Hair still short?
    Yup the bob is here to stay LOL.

  7. #4289
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Yall should see White again. She looks really good with her new blonde hair. Her body is pretty much flawless in missionary with her perfect C cups and strong core. It was epic. Her price is 320 now, though.
    Hair still short?

  8. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    I was not impressed with her looks! DM me.
    Saw her and I thought she was great. Yeah she's a little bit older but still attractive face that looks like the pics with some photoshop, however her body is smokin' and matches the pics exactly. Plus her service was stellar. Very passionate and into it from the start. Definite repeat for me.

  9. #4287

    Gloria

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin3  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I know her extremely well. She was once an LA legend. Now based out of Philly area. I can't imagine you'd be disappointed.
    I was not impressed with her looks! DM me.

  10. #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin3  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I know her extremely well. She was once an LA legend. Now based out of Philly area. I can't imagine you'd be disappointed.
    LA Legend? Who? Her face reminded me the girl that I used to see in LA.

  11. #4285

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Yall should see White again. She looks really good with her new blonde hair. Her body is pretty much flawless in missionary with her perfect C cups and strong core. It was epic. Her price is 320 now, though.
    I'm beyond bummed that White no longer allows me to put my mangnum inside. For those of you still enjoying have fun! I'm jealous.

  12. #4284

    [URL]https://orangecuties.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=1[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    https://orangecuties.com/index.php?r...product_id=757

    Does anyone know this HOTTIE?

    Real pics, service, etc.

    Probably fake and MILF and rebrand but thought I ask.
    Yes. I know her extremely well. She was once an LA legend. Now based out of Philly area. I can't imagine you'd be disappointed.

  13. #4283
    Yall should see White again. She looks really good with her new blonde hair. Her body is pretty much flawless in missionary with her perfect C cups and strong core. It was epic. Her price is 320 now, though.

  14. #4282
    Quote Originally Posted by Orthopodly651  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I prefer DFK, not sure I can do so with cigarette breath even if minimal LOL. Thanks for the info.
    Back in Asia. Everyone and their grandmas smoke like Chimneys in the winter LOL.

    Kids start smoking at like end of primary school LOL.

  15. #4281

    Not a rip off.

    Quote Originally Posted by EthePanda  [View Original Post]
    ... That person who texted, me told me to go to their website orange cutie. The page layout and girls photos are the exact same, they are just trying to rip off MKC it's very obvious.
    Orange cuties was once called Princess Garden but rebranded sometime last year. For as long as I have been in this hobby both them and MKC have been around, sharing many of the same girls. I have booked from both and have had no issues. Definitely not a rip off of either or though. But I'm guessing there's some bad blood between the two now. Too bad this wouldn't translate to some competitive rates LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape